Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" - Page 2 Empty Re: New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" Wed 13 Oct 2010, 01:38

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
It's a pretty good song. I used some program to download the flv file and another program to convert it to mp3.

27New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" - Page 2 Empty Re: New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" Wed 13 Oct 2010, 04:32

DisturbedArmyMedic

DisturbedArmyMedic
Stupified
I checked a program on my cell called "soundhound" that identifies any music played, and it is nowhere in any database. The app checks all music databases available, and I will keep checking it but so far zilch.

28New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" - Page 2 Empty Re: New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" Wed 13 Oct 2010, 08:33

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
It's an awesome song, legit or not. Wish they'd hurry and release Mine and Three! ^-^

29New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" - Page 2 Empty Re: New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" Wed 13 Oct 2010, 08:54

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Its Awesome , Gotta love it <3

30New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" - Page 2 Empty Re: New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" Wed 13 Oct 2010, 09:11

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
That was epic! "Death is an old friend of mine." :D

31New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" - Page 2 Empty New song!! "Disturbed - Old Friend" Wed 13 Oct 2010, 10:27

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
This song got somehow leaked, its damn awesome! Check it out:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Thanks to Spiritedpiscean)