Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Wed 01 Sep 2010, 21:26

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Disturbed1ForLife25 wrote:So "Emptiness" isn't a official B-side yet, but "Three" and "Mine" are. Man i hope someone finds them asap, so they can post it on here, the link, or whatever it is to get them! I wanna hear them so badly, praying Danny just let's loose and does some insane impossible solo!
Hey man they'll most likely be released along with a single. It won't any time soon though

27Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Sun 05 Sep 2010, 00:05

mario867

mario867
You have to wait for the actual Single CDs to come out. Back in the day a single would be on the A side of a vinyl(not the full album) and the songs that didnt make it to the album are put on the B side of it.. Now they put B-sides after the main song on a Single disc. Unless they're saving the songs for soundtracks or a future album.

For example, The Stricken single had two editions, one with Hell and one with Dehumanized.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

28Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Sun 05 Sep 2010, 01:27

codycameron09

codycameron09
Disturbed One
Someone should look into this because this is why I hate Wikipedia: It says that Asylum will be the next single and the other song on it will be Never Again. WTF?

Shouldn't the song from the singles be one that is not on the actual album? Like a live track or something?

29Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Sun 05 Sep 2010, 02:44

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
4everDisturbed wrote:
Asylum Unleashed wrote:
Darth Wraith wrote:
4everDisturbed wrote:Modern day "B-sides" can be released as a bonus with singles as well. The two versions of the Stricken single had new songs with them. One had the Believe B-side "Dehumanized" while the other contained the TTF B-side "Hell".

How "Hell" and "Dehumanized" didn't make the cut for Believe, BLOWS MY MIND, "Dehumanized" is a great song, but "Hell" ranks at least top 5 Disturbed songs ever for Me.
I think Hell was part of the Ten Thousand Fists cycle because John recorded the bass for that song, not Fuzz.....at least I think it was...
I never said Hell was a Believe song. Reread my post. Hell is a TTF B-side. On another note. I think "Hell" should have made the Ten Thousand Fists album
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the guy who quoted you!

30Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Sun 05 Sep 2010, 12:18

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
The TTF b-sides are pretty kick ass but i can see why they didn't make the album.

31Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Wed 08 Sep 2010, 18:04

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Wait till the singles CDs come out. The "another way to die" single CD has disturbed's cover of living after midnight on it. Who knows what the others will hold. They just came out with 13 new songs for us. Stop complaining...

32Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Thu 09 Sep 2010, 00:36

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
ShockAndAwe wrote:Wait till the singles CDs come out. The "another way to die" single CD has disturbed's cover of living after midnight on it. Who knows what the others will hold. They just came out with 13 new songs for us. Stop complaining...

haha too true. Lets not get greedy nowand try to truly appreciate the masterpeice that Disturbed has given

33Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Thu 09 Sep 2010, 12:02

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
actually there is still possibly another b-side for asylum "My Insanity" because when is disturbed was finished with indestructible My Insanity" was one of the songs left over they didn't get produced,mixed and mastered. So for I still think that song is a possible asylum b-side so I someone finds it and releases it for all of us to hear ? I still hope that song got produced,mixed and mastered. only time will tell ?.

34Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Thu 09 Sep 2010, 12:24

The(New)Guy

The(New)Guy
Stupified
That's an awesome title..love this insanity themed titles..it suits Disturbed very well.

35Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Fri 10 Sep 2010, 11:45

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
disturbed fan86 wrote:actually there is still possibly another b-side for asylum "My Insanity" because when is disturbed was finished with indestructible My Insanity" was one of the songs left over they didn't get produced,mixed and mastered. So for I still think that song is a possible asylum b-side so I someone finds it and releases it for all of us to hear ? I still hope that song got produced,mixed and mastered. only time will tell ?.
Isn't that song Perfect Insanity... They changed the name of the song. I think so lol...

36Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Fri 10 Sep 2010, 15:05

LittleWildman

Stupified
disturbedismygod wrote:
disturbed fan86 wrote:actually there is still possibly another b-side for asylum "My Insanity" because when is disturbed was finished with indestructible My Insanity" was one of the songs left over they didn't get produced,mixed and mastered. So for I still think that song is a possible asylum b-side so I someone finds it and releases it for all of us to hear ? I still hope that song got produced,mixed and mastered. only time will tell ?.
Isn't that song Perfect Insanity... They changed the name of the song. I think so lol...

They've had Perfect Insanity since before The Sickness was even wrote so I highly doubt it.

37Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Wed 22 Sep 2010, 17:00

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
My Insanity is Perfect Insanity, just a name change.

38Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Wed 22 Sep 2010, 17:20

LittleWildman

Stupified
ShockAndAwe wrote:My Insanity is Perfect Insanity, just a name change.

How's that possible though if the song was left over from Indestructible? Might of just been a rumour but still...

39Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Wed 22 Sep 2010, 21:54

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified

No. My insanity was a different song. Perfect Insanity has been around from since before the Sickness came out. It is not the same, there was no name change. Perfect Insanity was always called Perfect Insanity.

40Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Thu 23 Sep 2010, 04:07

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
Really. my insanity was just a idea for indestructible. Perfect insantiy was before the sickness it was underground if you watch m.o.l dvd the have a cheap little music vid to go with it.

jpmatrixfan88 wrote:

No. My insanity was a different song. Perfect Insanity has been around from since before the Sickness came out. It is not the same, there was no name change. Perfect Insanity was always called Perfect Insanity.

41Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Thu 23 Sep 2010, 15:53

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Disturbed doesn't like to have "AC/DC-itis" so why would they have two different songs with virtually the same name? I think its the same song, but they just changed the name for Indestructible to "My Insanity", then changed it back to the original name "Perfect Insanity" before it was released.

42Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Thu 23 Sep 2010, 16:36

LittleWildman

Stupified
ShockAndAwe wrote:Disturbed doesn't like to have "AC/DC-itis" so why would they have two different songs with virtually the same name? I think its the same song, but they just changed the name for Indestructible to "My Insanity", then changed it back to the original name "Perfect Insanity" before it was released.

I really doubt they did that, I think they would've mentioned it on the Indestructible DVD. I think the most likely explanation is that the whole "My Insanity" thing never existed, just a rumour.

43Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Thu 23 Sep 2010, 20:09

Brandon Kuhn

Brandon Kuhn
Disturbed One
Well actually to clear all this up about the "My insanity" song. It was on the their board of songs they tracked. Then it changed to "What De Fuck" but it wasn't Perfect Insanity. They did want to call Perfect Insaity "Condemnation" but then they changed it back to Perfect Insanity because they called My insanity into "What De Fuck".

44Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Fri 24 Sep 2010, 01:31

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
And "What de fuck" is just a joke that Mike put on the board during the part of the DVD where he's talking about the label giving a thumbs up on the first few songs they recorded....or so I think.

45Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Sat 25 Sep 2010, 15:37

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
what de fuck was a joke. its not a real song lol. if disturbed ever recorded a song called what de fuck i'd lose respect

46Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Sat 25 Sep 2010, 22:40

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
Brandon Kuhn wrote:Well actually to clear all this up about the "My insanity" song. It was on the their board of songs they tracked. Then it changed to "What De Fuck" but it wasn't Perfect Insanity. They did want to call Perfect Insaity "Condemnation" but then they changed it back to Perfect Insanity because they called My insanity into "What De Fuck".

And there you go.

I'm pretty sure both My Insanity and Perfect Insanity were BOTH on the board, so that ends that.

47Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Thu 30 Sep 2010, 01:25

chasetheguy

chasetheguy
Stupified
man i want to hear three like you cant believe

48Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Thu 30 Sep 2010, 02:57

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
^ me too!!

49Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Thu 30 Sep 2010, 09:22

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Perfect insanity was called Condemnation, it was in the lyrics booklet xD

I can't wait to hear Three :)

50Asylum B-Sides - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Sun 03 Oct 2010, 15:38

apks94

apks94
Anyone know if they'll include a b-side if they release The Animal as a CD single.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com