Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Asylum B-Sides Empty Asylum B-Sides Fri 27 Aug 2010, 03:39

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
"Emptiness" "Three" and "Mine". Please if anyone gets a hold of them PLEASE i beg you, put them on here. link, download, video, ANYTHING! Please and thank you!
Asylum Guy

2Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Fri 27 Aug 2010, 04:00

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Just want everyone know "Emptiness" has not been confirmed that is a b-side on this album. Mine and three on the other hand will show up eventually

3Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Fri 27 Aug 2010, 04:07

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
yeah, i think it's gonna take a while until they appear on the internet

4Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Sun 29 Aug 2010, 18:37

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
i wanna know how and where their gonna release the songs
cause there isn't a damned thing on the b-sides at all
nothing has been said....

5Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Sun 29 Aug 2010, 18:45

ltrobertcole

ltrobertcole
Disturbed One
What exactly is a B-Side? Do I flip the album over or something lol?

6Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Sun 29 Aug 2010, 18:54

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
lol i have no idea if your joking or not
but a b-side is a song that was recorded with the
album but never made it to the final cut...

7Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Sun 29 Aug 2010, 18:59

ltrobertcole

ltrobertcole
Disturbed One
Lol I should of worded it differently I know what a B-Side song is like how "Run" was with Indestructible. But how exactly do you find them? Do you just have to wait for them to pop up online by the band or are they hidden on the album somewhere?

8Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Sun 29 Aug 2010, 19:08

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
i have no idea thats what i'm trying to figure out
i've been everywhere on the internet trying to find them
but i can't find anything so i guess we will have to wait
and it's confusing because with any different version of asylum
there's no b-sides that come with it only "ishfwilf"
and japan is getting "leave it alone" they never said
anything about mine, three or emptiness for all we know
them songs might not ever see the light of day but i'm hopping otherwise
i need to hear them now!

9Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Sun 29 Aug 2010, 19:15

ltrobertcole

ltrobertcole
Disturbed One
How did people find Run when Indestructible came out?

10Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Sun 29 Aug 2010, 19:18

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
ltrobertcole wrote:How did people find Run when Indestructible came out?

i could be wrong on this but i think it was released through
itunes lol idk that's a good question

11Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Sun 29 Aug 2010, 19:37

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Run was Released on the Limited Edition of Indestructible and Parasite on the Japanese Version

12Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Sun 29 Aug 2010, 21:09

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
ltrobertcole wrote:What exactly is a B-Side? Do I flip the album over or something lol?

In the days when vinyl was king, yes, you did flip the record over to listen to the b-sides. Haha, and these small clunky plastic things called cassettes also had b-sides. In modern times, b-sides are bonus songs that are part of the regular album.

13Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Sun 29 Aug 2010, 23:04

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Modern day "B-sides" can be released as a bonus with singles as well. The two versions of the Stricken single had new songs with them. One had the Believe B-side "Dehumanized" while the other contained the TTF B-side "Hell".

14Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Sun 29 Aug 2010, 23:32

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
4everDisturbed wrote:Modern day "B-sides" can be released as a bonus with singles as well. The two versions of the Stricken single had new songs with them. One had the Believe B-side "Dehumanized" while the other contained the TTF B-side "Hell".

i didn't know "Dehumanized" was a Believe b-side i always thought it was always a TTF b-side....

15Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Mon 30 Aug 2010, 00:11

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
disturbedfan431 wrote:
4everDisturbed wrote:Modern day "B-sides" can be released as a bonus with singles as well. The two versions of the Stricken single had new songs with them. One had the Believe B-side "Dehumanized" while the other contained the TTF B-side "Hell".

i didn't know "Dehumanized" was a Believe b-side i always thought it was always a TTF b-side....
Yeah haha So did I. But I've read that it wasn't a part of the 20 song recording for TTF. It was first played during tours in the Believe/MAAW II touring cycle.

16Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Mon 30 Aug 2010, 01:20

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
4everDisturbed wrote:
disturbedfan431 wrote:

Yeah haha So did I. But I've read that it wasn't a part of the 20 song recording for TTF. It was first played during tours in the Believe/MAAW II touring cycle.

well hey thats bad ass i learned something new lol

17Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Mon 30 Aug 2010, 03:22

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i have the feeling that those three songs will either be released in time over the internet, itunes for example, or they'll see the light when the 6th album comes out

18Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Mon 30 Aug 2010, 03:26

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Nah, i think they'll post it on D1 and their Myspace page as always!

19Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Tue 31 Aug 2010, 04:22

ltrobertcole

ltrobertcole
Disturbed One
I really want to hear three.

20Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Tue 31 Aug 2010, 23:56

chasetheguy

chasetheguy
Stupified
i want to hear three

21Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Wed 01 Sep 2010, 03:32

Darth Wraith

Darth Wraith

How "Hell" and "Dehumanized" didn't make the cut for Believe, BLOWS MY MIND, "Dehumanized" is a great song, but "Hell" ranks at least top 5 Disturbed songs ever for Me.

22Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Wed 01 Sep 2010, 04:57

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Darth Wraith wrote:

How "Hell" and "Dehumanized" didn't make the cut for Believe, BLOWS MY MIND, "Dehumanized" is a great song, but "Hell" ranks at least top 5 Disturbed songs ever for Me.
I think Hell was part of the Ten Thousand Fists cycle because John recorded the bass for that song, not Fuzz.....at least I think it was...

23Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Wed 01 Sep 2010, 09:50

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Asylum Unleashed wrote:
Darth Wraith wrote:

I think Hell was part of the Ten Thousand Fists cycle because John recorded the bass for that song, not Fuzz.....at least I think it was...
I never said Hell was a Believe song. Reread my post. Hell is a TTF B-side. On another note. I think "Hell" should have made the Ten Thousand Fists album

24Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Wed 01 Sep 2010, 09:56

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
they need to come out!!!!

25Asylum B-Sides Empty Re: Asylum B-Sides Wed 01 Sep 2010, 21:19

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
So "Emptiness" isn't a official B-side yet, but "Three" and "Mine" are. Man i hope someone finds them asap, so they can post it on here, the link, or whatever it is to get them! I wanna hear them so badly, praying Danny just let's loose and does some insane impossible solo!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com