Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Fri 17 Sep 2010, 17:24

LoneSoldierRyan

LoneSoldierRyan
Disturbed One
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My submission is it too big?

Last edited by LoneSoldierRyan on Fri 17 Sep 2010, 17:28; edited 1 time in total

27Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Fri 17 Sep 2010, 17:27

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
dont worry im gonna do to other contests for anything to do with disturbed straight after so dont worry you will all get your chance and im gonna enter that one and the poll will give the members the power to choose the winners

28Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Sat 18 Sep 2010, 03:43

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Wow, i saw the vid on you painting the guy, that piece is fricken awesome strait up!

All the other art works good too!

Good job guys.

29Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Sat 18 Sep 2010, 12:10

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
cant wait to see your own interpretations of the asylum it can be anything asylum related there are songs about werewolf's dr jackyl and hyde global warming the band itself or even the holocaust the asylum building or the the guy on the front cover plenty of ideas

30Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty can we edit our art? Sat 18 Sep 2010, 16:44

Dark_Side88

Dark_Side88
once we put our art up is that it or can we edit the art and post it but in the post with our art?

31Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Sat 18 Sep 2010, 17:04

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
you can edit your posts sure i know what its like to want it to be perfect

32Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Sat 18 Sep 2010, 18:47

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Good Luck to everyone

33Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Sat 18 Sep 2010, 19:49

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
dam...why has god cursed me with the artistic talent of a 3 year old :(

34Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Tue 21 Sep 2010, 03:18

machineistic

machineistic
Uh I was kinda invited to join this competition. Im not sure whether this piece is applicable or not but hey worth a shot. If not i'll probably just do something new since im a pretty big DISTURBED fan.

Deviantart: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

35Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Sun 26 Sep 2010, 19:03

Carcharadon

Carcharadon
I got summoned here to enter this contest, so here I am.

Last edited by Carcharadon on Sun 03 Oct 2010, 21:43; edited 1 time in total

36Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Mon 27 Sep 2010, 15:37

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
good job guys keep um coming

37Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Thu 30 Sep 2010, 12:51

behemoth

behemoth
Count me in as well.

38Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Sun 03 Oct 2010, 07:14

LordDoomhammer

LordDoomhammer
Well. I got summoned here aswell. And this is my humble entry:

And here the link to it on my Deviantart account

Well... what do you think? :)

39Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Sun 03 Oct 2010, 10:42

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
fucking yes that's what im talking about wow now that's what i wanna see you have captured what asylum is all about good job

40Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Sun 03 Oct 2010, 11:06

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
omg...that is beautiful! O.O

wish i can join but i'm not good at this kind of thing xDDDD

41Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Mon 04 Oct 2010, 15:44

LordDoomhammer

LordDoomhammer
Oh thanks to the both of you!
It really means a lot to me :)

42Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Sun 10 Oct 2010, 18:30

Venom34

Venom34
ok heres my pics[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

43Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Sun 10 Oct 2010, 20:44

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I wish I had HALF the talent I've seen in this thread... but alas, writing and photography seem to be my only artistic outlets...

Good luck to everyone, though! I can't wait to see the winners!

44Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Tue 12 Oct 2010, 08:22

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
It's okay Stef....you and me both xDDD

45Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Tue 12 Oct 2010, 13:47

LordDoomhammer

LordDoomhammer
I like your drawing Venom34! Especially "The Sickness" Smiley Face

46Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Wed 13 Oct 2010, 01:49

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
All of the entries are awesome. I think you guys are giving the Admins a difficult decision to make.

Good luck to all of you!

47Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Sat 16 Oct 2010, 09:49

Afina79

Afina79
I got a message about this contest and had to drop on by.

Throwing this into the mix (if larger res is needed let me know, I have up to 5000pix)

Might change entry before deadline but anywho -

48Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Sat 16 Oct 2010, 11:36

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i will remind you guys again it the art piece must be to do with disturbed and must be about the new album asylum otherwise it wont be picked for the flash banner i will be selecting alot to of them too only asylum ones thow

49Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Sat 16 Oct 2010, 12:45

Afina79

Afina79
Alrighty, ~pulls entry and gets to work on another~ Sorry about the misunderstanding. The message that was sent to me pointed out that piece in-particular. No worries ~gets to work~

50Asylum Art Contest Extended - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Wed 27 Oct 2010, 16:57

DiscordGoddess

DiscordGoddess
I got the message from deviantart, this is my entry:

I hope it fits what was requested. XD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com