Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Asylum Art Contest Extended Thu 26 Aug 2010, 00:15

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To celebrate The Release Of Asylum Morbus Rising Is Having A Competition For The Best Asylum Art Resolution Must Be 1080x550 If Chosen By the admin and we might choice a few of them also As The Winner Your Prize Will Be To Have Your Peace Displayed On The Morbus Banner And Myspace Competition Ends On The 30th Of Oct which has been Extended So Get Cracking And Good Luck

CONTEST ENDED

Winner Entry's Will Br Added Soon

Last edited by Ravensclaw on Mon 01 Nov 2010, 15:47; edited 4 times in total

2Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Thu 26 Aug 2010, 03:54

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
wow, i gotta get photoshop again... -_-" count me in...

3Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Tue 31 Aug 2010, 01:11

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
I'm just curious...is any one else going to take a crack at this? I hope I am not the only one....

4Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Wed 01 Sep 2010, 14:04

Tai Tnak

Tai Tnak
Immortalized
i might do this...

5Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Wed 01 Sep 2010, 14:08

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
yeah tai you should :P u haz talent :P

6Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Mon 06 Sep 2010, 04:50

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Maybe the Admins can answer this question....can we submit multiple pieces...just in case not to many people do this...like a maximum of 3 banners per person....?

7Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Thu 09 Sep 2010, 05:09

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
only one will be picked for this one so choice carefully which you decide to make

8Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Thu 09 Sep 2010, 16:10

MistressDisturbed

MistressDisturbed
Stupified
An art contest? Count me in. I have a writing class this quarter so I've been dying to draw. Look forward to seeing what comes out from everyone!

Quick question, do you want it linked through Photobucket or the like, or is it okay to link mine to my DeviantArt page when I'm finished?

9Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Fri 10 Sep 2010, 04:16

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Ravensclaw wrote:only one will be picked for this one so choice carefully which you decide to make
Roger that!

10Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Fri 10 Sep 2010, 04:32

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
yea add a link to photo bucket or image shack it must be displayed on here thow

11Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Fri 10 Sep 2010, 18:02

KrakenAttack

KrakenAttack
Yeah, I'll throw my hat in the ring. Any rules? nudity allowed? Should we leave room for lettering? Any hints at what you might want?

12Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Sat 11 Sep 2010, 05:09

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Also, the specifics such as are you going to put the MR logo on it for us, or do you want us to put MB somewhere on it, or some other type of text?

13Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Sat 11 Sep 2010, 06:34

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
just the art thanks and do it soon before the contest is over we still need to time to vote for your pieces of art

Last edited by Ravensclaw on Fri 17 Sep 2010, 13:04; edited 1 time in total

14Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Mon 13 Sep 2010, 06:08

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Alright, heres just a simple one...

15Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Mon 13 Sep 2010, 06:10

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
the forum makes the banner bigger than it really is.....just letting you know.

Right click for the full image :)

16Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Fri 17 Sep 2010, 12:33

Laur

Laur
Hi there! I'm new to this forum, and since I have been asked if I wanted to join this competition, I thought I'd give it a shot ;D
Here's the finished piece: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and here's the video on how I painted it:

Hope you like

Last edited by Laur on Sat 18 Sep 2010, 05:07; edited 1 time in total

17Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Fri 17 Sep 2010, 12:55

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
Great to see you again!

18Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Fri 17 Sep 2010, 13:08

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
glad to see you guys have joined also we changed the rules cause we just cant choice one piece of art any more we will choice a few of them cause we dont want all that time and effort to go to waste ok so on the 30th the admin will make the choice which is going on the banner by the looks of things they all are

19Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Fri 17 Sep 2010, 14:11

BunnyArtist

BunnyArtist
Woot , another art contest.
Totally making an entry for it :).

20Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Fri 17 Sep 2010, 14:42

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
glad to have ya back yea we will be picking alot of arts from this cause the banner can handle it maybe do some wallpapers in the future the possibles are endless

21Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Asylum art contest Fri 17 Sep 2010, 17:12

Dark_Side88

Dark_Side88
My Art! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is the link to photobucket link

Last edited by Dark_Side88 on Sat 18 Sep 2010, 20:27; edited 3 times in total

22Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Question Fri 17 Sep 2010, 17:17

LoneSoldierRyan

LoneSoldierRyan
Disturbed One
can we submit more than one ?

23Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Fri 17 Sep 2010, 17:18

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
just post on here ok when your done making it or if its ready

only one for this competition from each person

24Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Fri 17 Sep 2010, 17:21

LoneSoldierRyan

LoneSoldierRyan
Disturbed One
does the theme have to be asylum ? or can it be like any disturbed crap?

25Asylum Art Contest Extended Empty Re: Asylum Art Contest Extended Fri 17 Sep 2010, 17:22

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
to celebrate the new album it has to be asylum sorry guys

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com