Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Asylum Songs to be Played Live? - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Sun 12 Sep 2010, 11:42

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
slamer80 wrote:
4everDisturbed wrote:I meant that the whole uproar tour is remaining the same. The shows at the end of the tour won't hear new songs.
Taste of Chaos though will probably unleash new songs
This will be my first time seeing them live (could't see them 2 years ago....) This just makes it 10 times better, but where did you see this?
Man sorry. Its not offical. I could bet anything on it though. They are dying to play this material live, but they can't at uproar because at the beginning their album hadn't been released and their set-list had to remain the same. Sooo my guess is that they'll play their new stuff on their next tour. Plus they've been pumped about the Taste of Chaos tour. Have a great time! ;) I saw them at uproar

27Asylum Songs to be Played Live? - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Sun 12 Sep 2010, 11:52

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Actually disturbed is going to do the same thing as they did last year for Music as a Weapon tour part 4 they are going to play the same song setlist for every city and also they aren't going to change the song setlist because it needs to be fair for everyone because if they played different songs for different shows people would be complaining and saying hey that it isn't fair they played those songs on that show but didn't play those songs for the next show that is actaul explanation your welcome.

28Asylum Songs to be Played Live? - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Sun 12 Sep 2010, 14:35

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
disturbed fan86 wrote:Actually disturbed is going to do the same thing as they did last year for Music as a Weapon tour part 4 they are going to play the same song setlist for every city and also they aren't going to change the song setlist because it needs to be fair for everyone because if they played different songs for different shows people would be complaining and saying hey that it isn't fair they played those songs on that show but didn't play those songs for the next show that is actaul explanation your welcome.
Dude can you please learn how to write sentences? Your posts are hard to read. And this post has no point. I already said this same exact thing. UPROAR and Taste of Chaos tours are different. I said in an earlier posts that they are keeping all of the UPROAR performances the same but it is very likely that at the Taste of Chaos Tour in Europe they will play new songs

29Asylum Songs to be Played Live? - Page 2 Empty Asylum songs to be Played Live? Fri 17 Sep 2010, 12:34

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
4everDisturbed wrote:
disturbed fan86 wrote:Actually disturbed is going to do the same thing as they did last year for Music as a Weapon tour part 4 they are going to play the same song setlist for every city and also they aren't going to change the song setlist because it needs to be fair for everyone because if they played different songs for different shows people would be complaining and saying hey that it isn't fair they played those songs on that show but didn't play those songs for the next show that is actaul explanation your welcome.
Dude can you please learn how to write sentences? Your posts are hard to read. And this post has no point. I already said this same exact thing. UPROAR and Taste of Chaos tours are different. I said in an earlier posts that they are keeping all of the UPROAR performances the same but it is very likely that at the Taste of Chaos Tour in Europe they will play new songs
sorry about I guess I just didn't read your post correctly and also I have add and I will try to do better on typing my sentences better I always had trouble with that issue when I was in school so that is something I am working ok.

30Asylum Songs to be Played Live? - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Fri 17 Sep 2010, 12:48

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
If they do it or not, it will be awesome. I just hope they will bring the huge LED screen to Europe too, since i haven't seen any confirms they do.

31Asylum Songs to be Played Live? - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Fri 17 Sep 2010, 20:08

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
disturbed fan86 wrote:
4everDisturbed wrote:
sorry about I guess I just didn't read your post correctly and also I have add and I will try to do better on typing my sentences better I always had trouble with that issue when I was in school so that is something I am working ok.
Im sorry ): it just sounded to me like you were mocking me or something. hey just a tip: hit enter before you start typing when you quote someone. It gives it more room. Disturbed
Disturbed Fan

32Asylum Songs to be Played Live? - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Sat 18 Sep 2010, 21:20

MRST

MRST
Disturbed One
My faves are:

- The Animal
- Warrior
- The Infection
- Remnants+Asylum
- Another Way to Die

33Asylum Songs to be Played Live? - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Wed 22 Sep 2010, 09:49

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
They came out to Remnants than Asylum when they came here last week and it was amazing. I'm glad that they did Another way to Die too, but we wanted to hear the Animal especially.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com