Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Sun 01 Aug 2010, 17:36

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Uproar is getting close now and I was thinking on how many songs disturbed will actually play off of their new record. They will obviously try to play a lot of them but they'll have to leave a few out. We already know from interviews that their stoked to "Asylum" live. Which ones do you they'll play for sure? Which ones do you think they'll leave out?

2Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Sun 01 Aug 2010, 17:52

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Remnants, Asylum, Another way to Die and The Infection. They'll probably only play those 3 Until the Album is released and uproar is over.

3Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Sun 01 Aug 2010, 18:21

yanksandjetsfan

yanksandjetsfan
Disturbed One
they will definitely open with remnants/asylum. i agree that they will play the infection and another way to die. possibly one more, maybe never again or serpentine. but think of how many classics they still have to fit in

4Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Sun 01 Aug 2010, 18:26

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
yeah that's why i was wondering which ones they'll play. from dwts to indestructible they have a lot of songs people expect to hear. I would love to hear The Infection, The Warrior, or even Innocence

5Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Sun 01 Aug 2010, 19:04

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
infection is gonna be a single by the way to keep going on about it so they wont play it until they release it or the album releases so maybe in early sept

6Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Tue 03 Aug 2010, 13:17

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Ya since they already said they're only gonna play roughly three songs from the new album, i think the four you've chosen are a safe bet. That being said, i'd LOVE to hear My Child before its release.

7Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Tue 03 Aug 2010, 16:13

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
Ravensclaw wrote:infection is gonna be a single by the way to keep going on about it so they wont play it until they release it or the album releases so maybe in early sept

Raven, where did you get the info of The Infection of being a new single?

Disturbed Warrior

8Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Wed 04 Aug 2010, 01:53

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I say they open with the full Asylum song (including Rem. intro), AWTD, The Infection. They already said The Infection was going to be a fan favorite so why not play it now?

9Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Wed 04 Aug 2010, 04:36

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
Still u guys say Remnants is the intro of Asylum, theres no proof it is...

10Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Wed 04 Aug 2010, 05:54

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
disturbedismygod wrote:Still u guys say Remnants is the intro of Asylum, theres no proof it is...
There are some videos including an interview by the band that talks about Asylum being a 7 minute song. Then they wanted to have its own significance that sets it apart since they did not have a full instrumental opening on any of their albums. Remnants IS part of Asylum, its just listed as its own track as it blends into Asylum. Check out the "Tracking Asylum" video on their youtube channel, you will see some clips of them tracking the opener Remnants, but it all ties into Asylum.

Loading The Weapon IS the 1st instrumental they've ever done, but it was not on an album. And even if it was, it will be its own track since it wasn't officially meant to be an opener to Prayer or Liberate "which they've played Loading the Weapon before those 2 songs live".

11Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Thu 05 Aug 2010, 11:46

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
disturbedismygod wrote:Still u guys say Remnants is the intro of Asylum, theres no proof it is...

LOL. Um yeah there is.

They said Asylum had a long intro and was 7 minutes long.
On the official website in an interview it says Remnants is an instrumental.
Now Asylum is a little over 4 minutes long.
They are back to back on the album.
The word "remnants" is in the song Asylum.

It is obvious that it was one song, and they decided to split it up. The beginning of Asylum even sounds like it started in the middle of a song.

12Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Thu 05 Aug 2010, 12:56

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted

david talks about that here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and in many other interviews

13Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Fri 06 Aug 2010, 00:04

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
its impossible to tell. It all depends on what songs they like, not what the fans like. I think this question is being asked way to early as we only know how 2 songs sound like.

14Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Tue 10 Aug 2010, 12:46

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
proably my child but im not to sure....i can only hope.

15Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Fri 27 Aug 2010, 13:11

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
all of them!

16Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Fri 27 Aug 2010, 13:14

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i actually don't think he's ever going to sing my child live....never again, perhaps, but my child, i don't think so

17Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Sat 28 Aug 2010, 01:28

codycameron09

codycameron09
Disturbed One
Asylum, Another Way to Die, The Animal, and The Infection!!!

18Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Sat 28 Aug 2010, 06:01

The(New)Guy

The(New)Guy
Stupified
Those 4 are solid..surely will be played.Other songs with chances i would see Serpentine and maybe Warrior/Never again although i would love to hear Innocence Head Bang

19Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Sat 28 Aug 2010, 06:42

LeafyBug

LeafyBug
Stupified
The Infection will be played live for sure. That song just screams "PLAY ME LIVE!!!"

20Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Sat 11 Sep 2010, 12:53

yanksandjetsfan

yanksandjetsfan
Disturbed One
so now that the cd's been out for over a week, has anyone seen them play anything else live other than remnants/asylum and another way to die?

21Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Sat 11 Sep 2010, 15:12

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
nope, they will probably do it in EU? :D

22Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Sun 12 Sep 2010, 02:52

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Taste of Chaos Tour! Apparently they are giving the the fans at the uproar tour the same performance

23Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Sun 12 Sep 2010, 10:42

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
4everDisturbed wrote:Taste of Chaos Tour! Apparently they are giving the the fans at the uproar tour the same performance
Are you sure about that? :O I mean with the flames and big LED screen and the rest?

24Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Sun 12 Sep 2010, 10:45

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
I meant that the whole uproar tour is remaining the same. The shows at the end of the tour won't hear new songs.
Taste of Chaos though will probably unleash new songs

25Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Empty Re: Asylum Songs to be Played Live? Sun 12 Sep 2010, 10:46

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
4everDisturbed wrote:I meant that the whole uproar tour is remaining the same. The shows at the end of the tour won't hear new songs.
Taste of Chaos though will probably unleash new songs
This will be my first time seeing them live (could't see them 2 years ago....) This just makes it 10 times better, but where did you see this?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com