Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
Bound2Fate wrote:
Disturbed12010 wrote:So June 15th, is the day we see what position that the song will be at, & releasing B-sides, I heard that "My Insanity" & "Emptiness" will be a B-sides from Asylum, so i think Raven should put "My Insanity" & Emptiness" on the tracking list for Asylum.

Disturbed Warrior

And where did you hear this?

some person on some website i go to secretly, but i talked to raven about it, and raven told me that "My Insanity" is mainly "Perfect Insanity", but "My Insanity" is not real. so told the person on a website i go that song is not real.

Disturbed Warrior

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Disturbed12010 wrote:
Bound2Fate wrote:
Disturbed12010 wrote:So June 15th, is the day we see what position that the song will be at, & releasing B-sides, I heard that "My Insanity" & "Emptiness" will be a B-sides from Asylum, so i think Raven should put "My Insanity" & Emptiness" on the tracking list for Asylum.

Disturbed Warrior

And where did you hear this?

some person on some website i go to secretly, but i talked to raven about it, and raven told me that "My Insanity" is mainly "Perfect Insanity", but "My Insanity" is not real. so told the person on a website i go that song is not real.

Disturbed Warrior

I think My Insanity is a real song. I'm pretty sure on the Indestructible DVD, they showed My Insanity the whole time on that list of songs, but Perfect Insanity was also called Condemnation or something like that, but I could be wrong.

Either way I hope there is at least one Bside for Another Way to Die if they put out a Single album for it.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Guys please relax My Insanity Emptiness and other tracks were unreleased tracks from Indestructible whether they make Asylum is for us to find out nobody knows but the band just be patient. Don't listen to rumors we will let you know the truth promise you that.

AdamZeZ

AdamZeZ
Stupified
Yeah, My Insanity and Perfect Insanity are not the same song. Perfect Insanity's alt name is Condemnation not My Insanity. But yes, like Crowx said, we will have to just wait and see.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I'd think that my insanity and perfect insanity are somewhat the same. I mean come on, how repetitive would it be for Disturbed to release "perfect insanity" on the previous album and "my insanity" on the next? Thats like releasing 10,000 fists then making a new song called 20,000 fists.

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
ShockAndAwe wrote:I'd think that my insanity and perfect insanity are somewhat the same. I mean come on, how repetitive would it be for Disturbed to release "perfect insanity" on the previous album and "my insanity" on the next? Thats like releasing 10,000 fists then making a new song called 20,000 fists.

I agree, all tho i never question Disturbed, my only thought for "My Insanity" could be a sequel or prequel to "Perfect Insanity", but i don't know if that has ever been done in the music industry.
Not a bad idea tho! The Indestructible O

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
i just want to hear this damn song....lol......let's get to that first. Make Fun Of

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Disturbed1ForLife25 wrote:I agree, all tho i never question Disturbed, my only thought for "My Insanity" could be a sequel or prequel to "Perfect Insanity", but i don't know if that has ever been done in the music industry.
Not a bad idea tho!

Metallica with The Unforgiven I, II, & III.

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
ShockAndAwe wrote:
Disturbed1ForLife25 wrote:I agree, all tho i never question Disturbed, my only thought for "My Insanity" could be a sequel or prequel to "Perfect Insanity", but i don't know if that has ever been done in the music industry.
Not a bad idea tho!

That's right, i forgot! And i thought they were great songs. Well maybe Disturbed will continue the trend.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Disturbed1ForLife25 wrote:
ShockAndAwe wrote:
Not a bad idea tho!

That's right, i forgot! And i thought they were great songs. Well maybe Disturbed will continue the trend.

God, I hope not!

Disturbed is so unique in how they make their music, that copying another band would be out of character for them. Covers are one thing, because I'm of the belief that a cover is a tribute to the artists who did the original; but, to have two or three songs with similar titles and themes... that's just not Disturbed's style.

I could see where someone would see that as a "tribute" as well, but as I said before, it's just not something that this band would do. David has way too many ideas floating around in his head for that kind of repetition.

Just my $.02US

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
I agree. And just giving my opinion, IF disturbed puts my insanity on asylum they would have to change the name. They would get criticized so much (i would too) for repeating ideas and songs. Hell they already have people saying all of their songs sound the same. At the same time im not for the sequel, prequal thing here. Disturbed needs to slightly broaden their musical horizen. I believe they have done that with asylum but making a song similar to Perfect Insanity would in most cases not be a step forward

TimDisturbed

TimDisturbed
Disturbed One
On Asylum's Wikipedia page, I noticed that someone posted how long the song "Another Way to Die" is supposedly. It says it's 6:22, but I doubt it's true, probably just a random dude vandalizing.

Remiel

Stricken
At least we won't have to wait for this album as long as we had to wait for Indestructible. That album must have gotten stuck in mental traffic because that June 3rd took FOREVER to show up.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
TimDisturbed wrote:On Asylum's Wikipedia page, I noticed that someone posted how long the song "Another Way to Die" is supposedly. It says it's 6:22, but I doubt it's true, probably just a random dude vandalizing.

The song ASYLUM is 7 minutes long

Last edited by CrowX on Fri 04 Jun 2010, 11:38; edited 1 time in total

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
the song Asylum is 7 minutes long...another way to die i dont know...

AdamZeZ

AdamZeZ
Stupified
What david has already stated on Asylum allbum is that the songs sound different from any of their past albums. So it probably doesn't musically sound like Perfect Insanity, even though it was writin during Indestructible.

Sometimes you feel an emotion and the only way to perfectly describe it may be to repeat that phrase. David has used the "Erasing now" line and the "Creating a Rift" line. They dont need to change anything.

They already won us all over (or me at least), and I and HOPEFULLY YOU ALL don't give a rat's ass about CRITISIZM. If a person wants to say Disturbed's song all sound the same, or they vocallist sucks, or Disturbed sucks... Let them say it. But I garuntee they can listen to what ever band they want to. And I will listen to Disturbed. And if we meet up, I bet I will feel a HELL OF A LOT STRONGER than they will feel. Enough said.

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
CrowX wrote:
TimDisturbed wrote:On Asylum's Wikipedia page, I noticed that someone posted how long the song "Another Way to Die" is supposedly. It says it's 6:22, but I doubt it's true, probably just a random dude vandalizing.

The song is 7 minutes long

They said Asylum was 7 minutes long....I highly doubt a single would be 7 minutes long haha.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
ASYLUM is not the single Another Way to Die is.

44Another Way To Die (Single)Released On June 14/15 - Page 2 Empty "Asylum" Longer Than "Overburdened"? Fri 04 Jun 2010, 17:03

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
Look at the time lengths between the two songs.

First Longest Disturbed Song
"Overburdened" - 5:57

Second Longest Disturbed Song
"Asylum" - 7:30

i think there will be more longer song like these two, either on this Record or the next, tell me what you think?

Disturbed Warrior

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
disturbed has won me over. for life. i was only making the point that everyone is prone to criticism. And im sick of people sayin shit like every song sounds the same. there is a difference between every song sounds like disturbed and every song sounds the same :) plus david drainman vocals our the best

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Oh and i wanna add he made a comment in an interview about how his lyrics need to words and phrases for them to stay fresh. and for you commenting about 'erasing now' and 'creating a rift' being used more than once. i think those too phrases are very powerful and are used differently in each song. Monster and Fear are soo different and equally good that the reuse of the phrase is unnotiable and not important

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
we are all fans of the band really hard...but we need to keep the objetive perspective and if they make a shitty record we have to recognize that...
like metallica with st. anger. ...hope not!
but of course theres always people who "criticize something for nothing" Giggling

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
Don't believe everything wiki. says, going to that site for information is like going to Dairy Queen for a stake...back on subject I can't wait for this single I have been psyched for this ever since the rumors started.

Dancing David

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Nakho wrote:we are all fans of the band really hard...but we need to keep the objetive perspective and if they make a shitty record we have to recognize that...
like metallica with st. anger. ...hope not!
but of course theres always people who "criticize something for nothing" Giggling
i agree man. im certain this will not be a "St. Anger" ahahah! im pumped
Theguy

spoox

spoox
Nice to see the excitement over the new song :) it will be awesome!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com