Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Multiple sources have confirmed that the release date of Disturbed First Single Another Way to Die is June 14/15. Another source says that they will have the song up by June 7th.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
jus a few days after uproar tickets go on sale. kick ass

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Finally! Cannot wait for this.

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
finally a date ;) oh the relief.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
CrowX wrote:Multiple sources have confirmed that the release date of Disturbed First Single Another Way to Die is June 14/15. Another source says that they will have the song up by June 7th.

[url=http://fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=16697
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FMBQ is usually pretty reliable. I do hope that it comes out June 7th, though.

Any word of snippets, or do we just have to wait another two weeks...*sigh* We've waited this long, another 2 weeks is nothin'...

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
awesome......it'll be worth the wait.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I can't wait to hear this

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
fucking awesome i'm so fucking happy that we have a release date!!!
hopefully it will be out soon i want to hear this shit so damn bad.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i will have a sample of this soon for you guys ok within a couple a week or so

Mr Minio

Loading The Weapon
Awesome. Can't wait. The Indestructible O

Robbie

Robbie

Last edited by Robbie on Wed 26 May 2010, 16:23; edited 1 time in total

hav0x

Robbie wrote:The Warrior is a Patty Smyth cover song. That was confirmed in the opening seconds of the Pat Benatar video with Disturbed, in the very beginning you can hear David say The Warrior and Dan says it's the Patty Smyth song they're covering. Here's the actual song with the lyrics that will be on it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
He may have been making joke about with both songs having the same title.

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
THANK GOD!!!!

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
Robbie wrote:The Warrior is a Patty Smyth cover song. That was confirmed in the opening seconds of the Pat Benatar video with Disturbed, in the very beginning you can hear David say The Warrior and Dan says it's the Patty Smyth song they're covering. Here's the actual song with the lyrics that will be on it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Haha he was joking.

In the Dio interview, he said The Warrior was for people to workout with, someone to have as a song to enter the ring with or cage (meaning boxing, MMA, etc) The Warrior from Patty is a love song, read the lyrics, could you honestly say Disturbed would cover that, haha i know its not a cover song for Patty Smyth LMAO.

Last edited by Disturbed1ForLife25 on Wed 26 May 2010, 15:19; edited 1 time in total

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator

This will not be a Patty Smyth Cover song.

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
CrowX wrote:

Thank Fucking God

Robbie

Robbie
CrowX wrote:

Haha! I just watched the video over again. My bad. I can't wait for this album to come out and to hear Another Way to Die. The wait is killing me.

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
Yeah Me too Brothers! maybe after "Another Way To Die" is released i heard David said that another Single would be coming a month or two. in the early interviews, David said that they want to release up to 5 or 6 singles for this album.

Disturbed Warrior

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
Disturbed12010 wrote:Yeah Me too Brothers! maybe after "Another Way To Die" is released i heard David said that another Single would be coming a month or two. in the early interviews, David said that they want to release up to 5 or 6 singles for this album.

Disturbed Warrior

That's actually not quite what he said. He said when they have singles to choose from, they have "not 1 or 2, but 5 or 6 choices." He didn't say that there would be 5 or 6 singles. He was basically saying that the album has a lot of single worthy tracks.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Also, he said said Asylum would be released in "late August, but it's subject to change". Idk how late he is talking about, but I hope its before Uproar kicks off.

hav0x

The Disturbed twitter account just confirmed June 15th.

TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson
Stupified
Ravensclaw wrote:i will have a sample of this soon for you guys ok within a couple a week or so

Thank you sooooooo much! I gotta wonder though, how you get your hands on the material so early, i mean a good quality leak is rarely found. Must have an insider. Whatever works The Guy

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
So June 15th, is the day we see what position that the song will be at, & releasing B-sides, I heard that "My Insanity" & "Emptiness" will be a B-sides from Asylum, so i think Raven should put "My Insanity" & Emptiness" on the tracking list for Asylum.

Disturbed Warrior

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Disturbed12010 wrote:So June 15th, is the day we see what position that the song will be at, & releasing B-sides, I heard that "My Insanity" & "Emptiness" will be a B-sides from Asylum, so i think Raven should put "My Insanity" & Emptiness" on the tracking list for Asylum.

Disturbed Warrior

And where did you hear this?

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Right.. Not sure about that. But If it's true, more songs the better :D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook