Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
They wil make something good, they always do.

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
Ravensclaw wrote:
Again this one is custom felt like doing another i thought about the name Asylum which also could mean not a prison but a safe heaven for lost souls and this is what i can up with

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this picture is just PERFECT!
can i use his face as my avatar?
please :)

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
raven your covers are sick. ok i agree the guy is a must. i just dont see him being all there is to the cover like he was in indestructible. but wow your covers are exactly what i would like to see

JEC

JEC
Down With the Sickness
Ravensclaw wrote:i still don't think now its like insane asylum but asylum like safe haven for lost souls trust me it is think about it
I think that it's supposed to mean both. I have a feeling that the album's songs will show both sides of the title name's meanings.

1disturbeddrywaller

1disturbeddrywaller
Go to their myspace page and I think you will see the new cover... Interesting but boring at the same time. The Guy

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
1disturbeddrywaller wrote:Go to their myspace page and I think you will see the new cover... Interesting but boring at the same time. The Guy

There's no way that is the cover.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
no its just like a teaser thing that spoox there official artist made it comes out in like sept the same time that TTF did so we got a long wait im afraid

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I love your covers Raven, they look fantastic ^-^

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
guess my theory was right it does mean both those seeking asylum and asylum like mad house for insane people so yea good job guys

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com