Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Awesome! Thanks for posting dude :D

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
Awesome! new song!!

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Another Way To Die sound kick ass can't wait for the new album already.

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Oh wow, Awesome!

Droid

Droid
Stupified
Title of the Album for the win. This album already sounds sick.

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
GuiltyPleasures wrote:After reading the interview with Dan, "Another Way to Die" sounds like it will be a killer track. And the subject matter is something people are arguing about constantly. Al Gore will probably claim he wrote the song (along with inventing the internet LOL)...

And the title track is some seven minutes long?! I'm getting really excited for this album to drop!

The Guy
Get yer fists up, Disturbed1s!

7 Minutes? Hell yeah, its about time they write a longer song.

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
cool! Finally some instrumental shit! seven minutes!!!
I really cant wait this release!

Last edited by Nakho on Mon 26 Apr 2010, 19:54; edited 1 time in total

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
Im slowly dying of anticipation D:

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
_KJ_ wrote:Im slowly dying of anticipation D:

Same here can't wait

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Another way to die.....that name of the song sounds dark and edgy

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
Another way to die is waiting this album...

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
How did we found out about "Another Way to Die" ? Did I miss something?

hav0x

Dude "Another Way to Die" is a much better album title. I wonder why they didn't go with that one?

disturbed_phreak_666

disturbed_phreak_666
Haunted
jeremy9109 wrote:I can't wait for this release!! The tour for this album is going to be my first Disturbed concert, I'm pumped!!

Good call mate. The tour for this CD will be my third Disturbed concert, prepare to be amazed :D

Electric guitar

disturbed_phreak_666

disturbed_phreak_666
Haunted
since we're talking about them doing a Metallica cover other than Fade to Black, and because of the name of their new album, I decided they should do a cover of Welcome Home (Sanitarium). Tell me that wouldn't fit epically

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
At first I was kinda afraid because you know..... new movies, albums, etc. have a bad history.

But now.... I'm fucking sold on this album!

JEC

JEC
Down With the Sickness
:D I can't wait for the album to be released!!!

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
i vote master of puppets.......if we're talking metallica covers.

disturbed_phreak_666

disturbed_phreak_666
Haunted
we got a date on the release yet?

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
disturbed_phreak_666 wrote:we got a date on the release yet?

No Release Date it will be posted here when we fine out

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
wow it really is going to be dark. This was the kind of content i was expecting in Indestructible, but it looks like their goin full out this time

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
I really hope this comes out soon.i really need disturbed's music now. Nothings been going right lately. Yesterday this normal girl at my school took her life. i didnt know her. i went to school with her sister for three years. i still feel like there is something terribly wrong... this is when i usually go for Disturbed to stay strong :Believered:

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
know what u mean my grandparents died the other week and i saw my mum crying on the floor yesterday so i need this too now is the time Disturbed we need this

disturbed_phreak_666

disturbed_phreak_666
Haunted
Disturbed is definately the band we all turn to when we need stregnth. The power of their music is so great, it's just amazing. The relationship that Disturbed has with us, and we with them, is something that no other band with their fans can hope to ever accomplish. As Draiman says, "my brothers and sisters, my blood." We are all family, no matter our differences. To me, that's what Believe stood for.

I'm very sorry for your pain and losses Ravenclaw and 4evrdisturbed, just know that we're all here for you in your hour of need.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I'm so sorry to hear that. It's always a tragedy when a young person takes their life because they thought it was the only way out. I had a similar experience in high school when the older brother of a classmate did the same thing. I sent the family a card of condolence, and when my classmate returned to school, she thanked me personally.

Just remember to stay strong. No problem is too big that a solution can't be found. And remember, we are, all of us, Disturbed fans. We all believe in the cause.

Take care.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com