Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
Confirmed Disturbed Asylum Track list

1) Remnants
2) Asylum
3) The Infection
4) Warrior
5) Another Way To Die
6) Never Again
7) The Animal
8) Crucified
9) Serpentine
10) My Child
11) Sacrifice
12) Innocence

Confirmed

Leave It Alone "Japan Bonus Track" "Itunes Deluxe Edition"
Ishfwilf I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (U2 Cover)"Itunes Deluxe Edition"

Possible Bonus Tracks

Mine
Three
Emptiness

there might be more

Last edited by Ravensclaw on Tue 20 Jul 2010, 00:54; edited 12 times in total

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
At least we have one track name... It'll be fun filling them in as they are announced.

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
where the hell is the like button....oh, that's facebook....lol....sorry

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

verydisturbedperson

verydisturbedperson
hell, i can't wait!

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
no one can wait. we're all like kids waiting for xmas morning wanting our presents! LOL

The Disturbed Fan

The Disturbed Fan
Stupified
Well it will be a typical Disturbed album, dealing with personal stuff, to politics and disturbed states that this is the best work they have done to show their maturity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
In other words, not a bad track on the album... and you know it's gonna be killer because it's a Disturbed album. I would buy it right now before they played a note in concert or any singles are released...if it were available right now. That's how much faith I have in this band...they always put out quality stuff.

Now I want to know what the first single is! LOL

BRING. IT. ON!

Theguy

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Ravensclaw wrote:
Here is where we will keep track of the names as there leaked we wont post anything names until there confirmed by the band and Dan just name one

Track 1: Asylum
Track 2:???
Track 3:???
Track 4:???
Track 5:???
Track 6:???
Track 7:???
Track 8:???
Track 9:???
Track 10:???
Track 11:???
Track 12:???
Track 13:???
Track 14:???
Track 15:???
Track 16:???
Track 17:???
Track 18:???

Wouldn't be much of a "leak" lol. Anyways good idea Raven.

In one of the topics on here I saw "Emptiness" and "Mine". No idea where the hell they got those but they also had Asylum in there so.... I don't really know what's up ith that.

Also people; I have faith in Disturbed and am really looking forward to their new album. However, the "THIS IS OUR BEST WORK YET" bs may or not may not be true. You can never know until it's released as that is just typical marketing.

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
Its going to be the perfect album as always where we will be listening to it continually till we learn all the words and can sing them right back at the shows:)

11Disturbed: Asylum Tracklist Leave It Alone Japan Bonus Track Empty 5th Albums Tracklist Thu 22 Apr 2010, 22:03

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
kr0w93 wrote:
Ravensclaw wrote:
Here is where we will keep track of the names as there leaked we wont post anything names until there confirmed by the band and Dan just name one

Track 1: Asylum
Track 2:???
Track 3:???
Track 4:???
Track 5:???
Track 6:???
Track 7:???
Track 8:???
Track 9:???
Track 10:???
Track 11:???
Track 12:???
Track 13:???
Track 14:???
Track 15:???
Track 16:???
Track 17:???
Track 18:???

Wouldn't be much of a "leak" lol. Anyways good idea Raven.

In one of the topics on here I saw "Emptiness" and "Mine". No idea where the hell they got those but they also had Asylum in there so.... I don't really know what's up ith that.

Also people; I have faith in Disturbed and am really looking forward to their new album. However, the "THIS IS OUR BEST WORK YET" bs may or not may not be true. You can never know until it's released as that is just typical marketing.

Hey Kr0w93 I'll tell you where they got those songs names of Emptiness and Mine, My Insanity, Untitled track and also defend changed into indestructible and also What de Fuck those song names were songs that were left over from the Indestructible tracking list but they never were recorded for some unknown reason.

Last edited by disturbed fan86 on Thu 22 Apr 2010, 22:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just making a few corrections)

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
I wish they would announce another track some how :)

NightHawk

NightHawk
Believer
woooooooo finally i cant wait to buy it Dancing David

The Disturbed Fan

The Disturbed Fan
Stupified
Dude that is just creepy.

AdamZeZ

AdamZeZ
Stupified
I like how David gets on the radio and tells everyone each song and the meanings to them, and quick little stories about the inspiration behind them. Those are going to be some badass interviews. It seemed like only yesterday he was telling us about The Night and Haunted. And now all those songs have made themselves cozy with the previous albums. David comes up with some awesome names for their tracks. And I know just by the title Asylum, that they are going to be dark and gritty names like Haunted and The Night. Except the word Asylum altogether sounds so much more original and complex than any other band album title I've heard in a while.

oohwakakaka

oohwakakaka
Seems like it would be 100% appropriate given the name of the album. ASYLUM
and there are rumors floating around that there will be a Metallica cover on the new cd, it fits perfectly in my opinion. At the same time, it gives them a reason to finally record a studio version of Fade to Black (solo and all hopefully, we know Danny has the skills now!) and release it as a B-Side.

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
oohwakakaka wrote:Seems like it would be 100% appropriate given the name of the album. ASYLUM
and there are rumors floating around that there will be a Metallica cover on the new cd, it fits perfectly in my opinion. At the same time, it gives them a reason to finally record a studio version of Fade to Black (solo and all hopefully, we know Danny has the skills now!) and release it as a B-Side.

i like the way you think

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
WOO!!!! Cant wait to know the full track list!!!

AdamZeZ

AdamZeZ
Stupified
Why do people keep mentioning What De Fuck? It was clearly a joke that Disturbed put on the board and not a real song. It was probably just something ot put in the blank until they finished renaming Destruction or To Defend.

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
AdamZeZ wrote:Why do people keep mentioning What De Fuck? It was clearly a joke that Disturbed put on the board and not a real song. It was probably just something ot put in the blank until they finished renaming Destruction or To Defend.

And that is exactly what it is. A joke...that is not a title of a song. Watch the Indestructible DVD more closely and its pretty obvious its a joke.

ngx0001

ngx0001
Believer
Soooo juiced for this, just in time for Summer also, hopefully it will be out before june/july, What you guys think?

Saw the DISTURBED website psot this on Myspace, have been hella pumped ever since, cant wait for this

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
I can't wait for the first single

Disturbed Warrior

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
oohwakakaka wrote:Seems like it would be 100% appropriate given the name of the album. ASYLUM

That would be pretty badass....

I just hope they pick a different Metallica song than FtB. They could do a full version anytime they wanted and at this particular moment, I want to hear something completely different than what they've done before.

jeremy9109

jeremy9109
I can't wait for this release!! The tour for this album is going to be my first Disturbed concert, I'm pumped!!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
After reading the interview with Dan, "Another Way to Die" sounds like it will be a killer track. And the subject matter is something people are arguing about constantly. Al Gore will probably claim he wrote the song (along with inventing the internet LOL)...

And the title track is some seven minutes long?! I'm getting really excited for this album to drop!

The Guy
Get yer fists up, Disturbed1s!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com