Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
probably but it will be worth it because your getting more:P More music, more of David!

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Sweet. But I hope it comes in a regular cd case so that it can fit with all my other cds.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
That'll be sweet...even if I have to pay a little more for it.

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
Start saving now:P I know I have to:)

30DVD Being packaged with new album... - Page 2 Empty DOD to be packaged with ASYLUM!!!!! Sat 12 Jun 2010, 23:39

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
According to WIKIPEDIA! go check it now but, yeah it said they have annouced it! DOD WITH ASYLUM! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Knew this for months surprised you didn't know

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
well i kind of knew but, wikipedia just posted so i just posted it but, i have kind of a known!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
That's what makes this record so special...because there's the DOD dvd packaged with it! I can't wait for this to drop!

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Is it packaged on all versions of the CD or maybe just the limited edition versions? I'm going to guess the limited edition...

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
i never knew this was announced?! ill pre-order that limited edition shit now omg

MistressDisturbed

MistressDisturbed
Stupified
It's going to be a nice combination; new music and the nostalgia of ten years worth of performances. I certainly have great memories tied to the concerts I've seen.

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
fuck yea can't wait to see what disturbed has in store for us.

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
On wikipedia they are saying that from this video link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that the decade of disturbed dvd will be released with disturbed's fifth album "Asylum" but I think we still need an conformation from the band or from warner music group or from reprise records ?

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
I just bought the album with tickets to an UPROAR concert that they are playing in with avenged sevenfold, so I really hope its in there when I get it!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com