Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1DVD Being packaged with new album... Empty DVD Being packaged with new album... Fri 15 Jan 2010, 07:40

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I Hope this is true and i know you may be thinking that it is the sickness rematered that it will come with but this is what was on the radio. what was written in the blog from Hard Drive

it's POSSIBLE they will add this along with their NEW album but not sure but here it is....

Had a killer chat yesterday with Dan Donegan of Disturbed yesterday you will be hearing soon on both hardDrive and The XL! Man, he told me some great stories about the early days of Disturbed and some SUPER SECRET info too, which can be shared later this year. The band will head into the studio next month to begin recording their next album at producer Johnny K's new studios with engineer Tadpole. They are once again self-producing the record. The band will reconvene in Chicago in a couple of weeks, gathering for the first time in many months, as drummer Mike Wengren lives up in Madison, WI, while both bassist John Moyer and David Draiman are living in Texas! David recently moved to Austin, I am so jealous! That is one of my favorite towns! Ironworks BBQ...yum! Anyhow, their debut album, "The Sickness" will be reissued in a newly remastered/remixed form, with bonus songs, extra artwork and their first ever vinyl release. Dan is excited about all the killer footage being assembled for a DVD they plan, at this point anyway, to include with the release of their next album. There are snippets already on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] website. I look forward to all of it

Credit: Hard Drive Radio

Last edited by CrowX on Wed 21 Apr 2010, 12:49; edited 1 time in total

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
I hope the DVD is released with the new album. That would be so cool.

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
WOW The Guy

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
Conflicting reports here, didn't Disturbed already decide they're getting Johnny K to produce the album?

TheDisturbedOne

TheDisturbedOne
Believer
as far as i know from artisian news on youtube is that there will be a code with the dvd to get a sneak peek at the new cd.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
FreakOnALeash wrote:Conflicting reports here, didn't Disturbed already decide they're getting Johnny K to produce the album?

Your right Johnny K is Producing so why would they say that just wait till it is released.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
all i know is johnny k is back and alot of disturbed stuff is getting released this year so im happy

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i like Johnny K but wish that they would get someone else to produce to see if they can add something new to disturbed

also what do they mean by
There are snippets already on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] website. I look forward to all of it

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
I was actually hoping for Adam D from Killswitch Engage to produce this album for them, Johnny K is great and everything but you can't get much better then Adam D at producing and mixing albums.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
he only produces when killswitch are not touring so if that were to happen we would have to wait a long time for the new album

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
Sadly yeah but i can dream though :P I just think he'd really boost their sound to a whole new level.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i would like rick rubin to produce a disturbed album as he did really well with metallica on death magnetic

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
Are you kidding me? Rubin absolutely fucked them on Death Magnetic, the songs were fine but I'm referring to the awful and i mean awful job he did mixing that album. Where the hell were Rob Trujillo's bass lines? He buried them completely in the drumming and electric guitars. I don't even want to imagine what damage he'd do to a Disturbed record. Speaking of Metallica producers though, if you wanted to have any of them mix a Disturbed album you'd want it to be Bob Rock, he may be more pop orientated but damn that guy can produce and mix a good album.

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Does anybody else thinks the DVD will be released on march 7th?

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
I dont mind if its with the album or not lol but i liketh!!

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
ThePlague wrote:Does anybody else thinks the DVD will be released on march 7th?

it's unlikely

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
what about the songs: Mine, Emptiness, My Insanity and Destruction are we 100% sure that those songs will be on the next album?

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
I'd rather have the DVD packaged separately, especially if its a Decade of Disturbed with live footage like MOL. I don't care if they are packaged together as long as it's in a regular double-disc cd case so that it fits on my CD shelf lol. As for Mine, Emptiness, My Insanity, and Destruction, they'll prolly have some of those on the album, and the rest as b-sides for another time.

Disturbed One 4 Life

Disturbed One 4 Life
Bowers wrote:i would like rick rubin to produce a disturbed album as he did really well with metallica on death magnetic

No way I would want rick rubin don't want him near Disturbed also can't wait for the DVD and new Album

Syncpro

Syncpro
Dehumanized
Excited Smiley Face

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
That would be amazing...I cant wait. Theguy

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
Chuck Norris i can't friggin' wait

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Hey guys I just wanted to post a blog that Disturbed's fifth album will be packaged with the Decade of Disturbed DVD coming in stores this fall and here is the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your all very welcome this was the exact package I was hoping for and I that you guys were all hoping that this would happen to .

Last edited by disturbed fan86 on Wed 21 Apr 2010, 11:20; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : just making a few corrections)

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Awesome! Now I really can't wait for it to get released!

Bring it on, boys!

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Awesome!

is it possible that the album will be more expensive now its packed with the DVD?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com