Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Tattoo's - Page 2 Empty Re: Tattoo's Tue 27 Apr 2010, 17:37

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
if i ever got 1 i want a disturbed tat or something tribal tribal art rocks

27Tattoo's - Page 2 Empty Re: Tattoo's Tue 27 Apr 2010, 18:40

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Those are nice tats, everyone! Me, I'm too chicken to get one. I thought about it seriously a few years ago, then decided not to do it. But I love them on other people. A friend of mine has this awesome eagle on his upper arm-- it's huge! He got it because he survived cancer twice and it symbolizes strength to him; that and it covers up another tat that another artist messed up.

28Tattoo's - Page 2 Empty Re: Tattoo's Thu 13 May 2010, 02:19

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

INDESTRUCTIBLE, for two reason. Means alot to me, since i have been through so much. Being shot three times, surgery i should have died from, growing up with OCD, Anxiety, Father leaving after 30 years with my mother, house burning down on me, no scars. Also my favorite song from Disturbed, listen to it everyday (well i listen to every Disturbed song every day) but Indestructible the most, without Disturbed i know i would not be able to go on, they are my four true hero's and the greatest people on earth to ever grab an instrument and mic, no one is better than Disturbed, greatest band to ever set foot on this earth and ever will. Indestructible is also my entrence music before each fight i have, (pro Muay Thai fighter), Enjoy, and i will keep you posted on the other one's, (already started The Guy smiley face, pics soon).

Much more to come including.. Smiley Face

and this one
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but with just The Guy and the flames coming off his shoulders, but i want every little detail, to the smallest detail, so Kat Von D is doing it, (good friends with my brother, from the band Throwdown, lead guitarist, Mark Choiniere.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com