Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

126What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Wed 21 Apr 2010, 15:28

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
I just saw the Lovely Bones and Men who stare at Goats. Watch the Lovely Bones, the other one was just weird but funny.

127What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Wed 05 May 2010, 19:16

GiveIntoTheNight

GiveIntoTheNight
Loading The Weapon
I watched Stanley Kubrick's Paths of Glory for the third time. Excellent old film. Borat

128What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Thu 06 May 2010, 15:53

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
I watched Its Complicated...such a chick flick, but cute nevertheless.

129What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Thu 06 May 2010, 17:46

GiveIntoTheNight

GiveIntoTheNight
Loading The Weapon
Great movie is on again, 25th hour.. Let's rewatch it Goodnight

130What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Mon 17 May 2010, 06:45

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Nightmare on Elm Street (remake) HAHAHA! It was a comedy! Lol.

131What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Tue 18 May 2010, 10:42

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Robin Hood. Was Nightmare on Elm Street a good remake, Post Orgasmic Chill?

132What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Wed 19 May 2010, 23:29

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I saw Iron Man 2

133What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Tue 08 Jun 2010, 23:35

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Get Him to The Greek! It was actually a very funny movie. I was laughing most of the time.:D

134What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Wed 09 Jun 2010, 00:29

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Robin Hood. shorter than i expected

135What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Wed 09 Jun 2010, 00:51

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
DYLANPCRIDDLE wrote:Robin Hood. shorter than i expected

How was it other than that?

Oh and mine was 27 dresses w/ my girlfriend... fail.

136What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Sat 21 Aug 2010, 21:50

DarkHeartX9

DarkHeartX9
Dehumanized
*brushes the dust off the thread*

The last movie I saw was Silent Hill. It was pretty good actually. Sure, they changed some off the characters(In the game, the main character is a guy; in the movie, main character is female) and a few other parts of the story, but otherwise didn't do too bad with the overall story.

137What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Sat 21 Aug 2010, 21:51

DarkHeartX9

DarkHeartX9
Dehumanized
*brushes the dust off the thread*

The last movie I saw was Silent Hill. It was pretty good actually. Sure, they changed some off the characters(In the game, the main character is a guy; in the movie, main character is female) and a few other parts of the story, but otherwise didn't do too bad with the overall story.

I just noticed that I double posted without meaning to...

Last edited by DarkHeartX9 on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 22:25; edited 1 time in total

138What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Sun 22 Aug 2010, 09:28

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
^ agreed, unlike some movies based on games, Silent Hill was actually awesome :)

I wonder if it's because it's grusome...

139What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Sun 22 Aug 2010, 23:07

MistressDisturbed

MistressDisturbed
Stupified
I loved "Silent Hill". Never played the game hands-on, but knew of its story before seeing the movie. Even if I didn't know the game, I still would've loved because it's a good scary movie period.

For me, the last movie was "The Expendables" in theatres (mmm, Jason Statham). Next I look forward to see the new "Resident Evil" film in September.

140What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Mon 23 Aug 2010, 19:49

Tai Tnak

Tai Tnak
Immortalized
Twilight Eclipse. people on the voice chat were yelling at me to turn it off XDD

141What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Tue 24 Aug 2010, 02:03

Pyro Maniac

Pyro Maniac
Haunted
the orphan
not scary but very good:P

142What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Sun 29 Aug 2010, 10:27

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I saw the movie Salt...awesome action movie

143What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Sun 29 Aug 2010, 18:25

krakronyz44

krakronyz44
Believer
Hot Tub Time Machine. I thought it would be dumb, but it was actually pretty funny

144What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Sun 29 Aug 2010, 18:37

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
Expendables

145What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Sun 29 Aug 2010, 19:34

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
The Expendables

146What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Mon 30 Aug 2010, 02:52

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Inception

Min-fucking film lemme tell you. So go watch it :3

147What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Mon 30 Aug 2010, 10:00

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
hmmm the last movie i watched was an old movie which title i cant remember....

148What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Mon 30 Aug 2010, 13:44

Pyro Maniac

Pyro Maniac
Haunted
12 rounds pretty good.

149What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Mon 30 Aug 2010, 20:03

asylumbound24

asylumbound24
Disturbed One
the mini movie from remenents live just before asylum comes on

150What was the last movie you watched - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Wed 01 Sep 2010, 00:13

Schmoopzorz

Schmoopzorz
Decade of Disturbed, best movie ever

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com