Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Sun 28 Jun 2009, 11:21

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Watched Night at The Museum 2 last night.

27What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Sun 19 Jul 2009, 04:52

zealouso

Warrior
i saw Evan Almighty, it was not that funny, but, yeah it had a good story

28What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Sun 19 Jul 2009, 04:59

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Crank 2 High Voltage

29What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Mon 20 Jul 2009, 00:15

LadyCorruption

Warrior
saw the x-men origins wolverine and it was decent. Kinda wanted more action and less romance.

30What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Mon 20 Jul 2009, 05:43

I begin to stupify

I begin to stupify
Inside The Fire
Last I saw Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, now I'm watching The Silence of the Lambs again, cause I like this movie.

31What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Mon 20 Jul 2009, 07:12

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
Shooter. 4/5 stars. Rocked. ive always been thinking the same that snipers are the spine of the war.

Street Kings. 4/5. best of keanu reeves.

32What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Mon 20 Jul 2009, 08:59

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I watched Crank 2 awesome movie and Taken another awesome movie

33What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Mon 20 Jul 2009, 13:09

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
Death Race

34What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Mon 20 Jul 2009, 13:18

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Jay and Silent Bob strike back.

35What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Tue 21 Jul 2009, 12:19

Indestructible1z

Indestructible1z
Disturbed One
The Hangover...pretty f'n funny Smiley Face

36What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Tue 21 Jul 2009, 14:10

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Just watched Haunting in Conneticut last night

37What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Tue 21 Jul 2009, 15:21

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
Guest House Paradiso... omg its so funny

38What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Tue 21 Jul 2009, 18:31

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Death race

39What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Tue 21 Jul 2009, 21:54

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
Knowing..it was awesome

40What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Wed 22 Jul 2009, 00:04

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
Diary of the Dead and it was fucking terrible

41What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Wed 22 Jul 2009, 01:38

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Watchmen it was pretty good

42What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Wed 22 Jul 2009, 05:29

Land of Confusion

Land of Confusion
Disturbed One
Code red with morgan freeman it was an ok movie

43What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Wed 22 Jul 2009, 10:22

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
Death Race yet again lol - u inspired me Mike lol

44What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Wed 22 Jul 2009, 23:46

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Transporter 3

45What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Thu 23 Jul 2009, 01:31

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
Shaun Of The Dead

46What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Thu 23 Jul 2009, 03:58

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Friday the 13th Jason

47What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Mon 10 Aug 2009, 19:12

dark_daydream

dark_daydream
Disturbed One
the last movie that I watch was "pubLic enemies" :D

:BELIEVESpinnin

48What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Tue 11 Aug 2009, 01:00

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
the knowing corny ending hahaha

49What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Tue 11 Aug 2009, 18:26

dark_daydream

dark_daydream
Disturbed One
the society of dead poets

50What was the last movie you watched - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you watched Wed 19 Aug 2009, 07:07

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I like really scary movies and the sickest one that I truly enjoyed was SAW and the sequels. Simply because I think it kinda might be happening in certain places around the world.If you never saw the movies its too sick to describe anyway.Oh yeah The exorcist is a classic to me. That Linda Blair head twisting action did me in when I first saw it as a kid.That was cool to me how they did that and the cast and crew of the movie had bad things happen to either them or the location they shot it from so this movie has a special place in my soul! :Kill:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com