Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101David's Ex Jasmine - Page 5 Empty Re: David's Ex Jasmine Wed 09 Jun 2010, 02:54

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
All his women are the same... then he gets mad, breaks up, and writes about songs!

102David's Ex Jasmine - Page 5 Empty Re: David's Ex Jasmine Thu 10 Jun 2010, 21:22

Batman14

Batman14
Damn! David dated that?!?! Nicely done kid... nicely done!

103David's Ex Jasmine - Page 5 Empty Re: David's Ex Jasmine Fri 11 Jun 2010, 01:23

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
better than what he has now anyways batman,,, The Indestructible O

104David's Ex Jasmine - Page 5 Empty Re: David's Ex Jasmine Fri 11 Jun 2010, 01:31

Jessica

Jessica
Disturbed One
Dunno if I agree with that. Pre-surgeries, Jasmine/Erika was not much to look at. Kind of scary and cheap looking. I'll take Lena over that. But Jasmine after surgeries, well now theres a good competition. I might have to go with Jasmine by a small margin.

105David's Ex Jasmine - Page 5 Empty Re: David's Ex Jasmine Fri 11 Jun 2010, 01:35

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
I am waiting for the next breakup song!! wonder if it will go to #1.

106David's Ex Jasmine - Page 5 Empty Re: David's Ex Jasmine Fri 11 Jun 2010, 01:45

Jessica

Jessica
Disturbed One
lol! Let's try and give David a little credit. Anyway, we'd have to wait till the next record for another breakup song if they do

107David's Ex Jasmine - Page 5 Empty Re: David's Ex Jasmine Sun 13 Jun 2010, 01:26

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
Dancing David

108David's Ex Jasmine - Page 5 Empty Re: David's Ex Jasmine Tue 15 Jun 2010, 22:13

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
LOl you know one may be coming. ;)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com