David's Ex Jasmine


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1 David's Ex Jasmine on Fri 03 Apr 2009, 12:43

ldywlfolson


Stupified
Here is a website I found with information about Jasmine. It has several pictures of her modeling too. She looks way different then the video that has been floating around.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Here is her myspace page. The woman is freakin gorgeous. Fake boobs but goregous.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

2 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Fri 03 Apr 2009, 14:01

she just dont seem like his type lmao i dont know

View user profile

3 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Fri 03 Apr 2009, 19:19

ldywlfolson


Stupified
I didn't either. I found an interview that she did and man....I just can't picture David with a woman like that. Her answers were just retarded. All she likes to do is shop. That was her number one answer to everything. Shop shop shop. Hello!!! Ugh....pretty, but yeah, not much going on up top in the brain department.

View user profile

4 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Fri 03 Apr 2009, 19:45

Ravensclaw


Administrator
well i cant find any vids on her but your right she is hot nice tits too shame there fake your right



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

5 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Fri 03 Apr 2009, 19:46

AHah so she IS kind of dumb? Was talking to some one and they thought she seemed kind of dumb :P

View user profile

6 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Fri 03 Apr 2009, 20:11

Horns


Believer
I'd fuck her. :D Then again i'm a 15 year old boy who would fuck a lot of things...

View user profile

7 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Fri 03 Apr 2009, 20:13

Horns wrote:I'd fuck her. :D Then again i'm a 15 year old boy who would fuck a lot of things...


:lol: typical

View user profile

8 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Mon 06 Apr 2009, 13:47

Ravensclaw


Administrator
what i dont get is the fact that on her myspace playlist she has got all these names of bands she is into like Disturbed Linkin Park ect and then if you look on her actualy music player she has got all this typical barbie type music like britney spears ect it just dosent seem like the same influences like someone else programmed the info in for her the things that she should be into cause i believe that she is into britney spears thats her charector dumb cheerleader shopaholic person who is meterialistic a typical air head



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

9 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Mon 06 Apr 2009, 14:00

1st of i think she only said disturbed cuz she dated david
2nd Dude i like Britney's Music. I've been a fan of her since the start. BUT what YOU have to understand was that was BEFORE I be came a metal fan. Now I am drifting away from pop music now.
3rd I'm a bit of a shopaholic, but I'm not stupid. And I'm not the "typical barbie type"

Yah :p

View user profile

10 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Mon 06 Apr 2009, 14:21

Ravensclaw


Administrator
now i feel dumb sorry talk about shooting your self in the foot lol



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

11 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Mon 06 Apr 2009, 14:56

ldywlfolson


Stupified
Ravensclaw, I got what you ment. :) It still just floors me that David would date someone like her. I mean beauty only goes so far, same with great sex.....there has to be something else to her than that. But from her myspace page and the interview, I don't see it. All I see is the beautiful face and body, thats it. Nothing else. Nada, zilch, zero!! But who knows maybe that is a persona she is advertising to the media and in real life she is smart.....who knows....LOL Just still floored that David was going to marry her. LMAO!

View user profile

12 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Mon 06 Apr 2009, 15:11

xEnigmaticOnex


Disturbed One
ldywlfolson wrote:Ravensclaw, I got what you ment. :) It still just floors me that David would date someone like her. I mean beauty only goes so far, same with great sex.....there has to be something else to her than that. But from her myspace page and the interview, I don't see it. All I see is the beautiful face and body, thats it. Nothing else. Nada, zilch, zero!! But who knows maybe that is a persona she is advertising to the media and in real life she is smart.....who knows....LOL Just still floored that David was going to marry her. LMAO!


I agree why would he date this girl.

View user profile

13 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Mon 06 Apr 2009, 17:31

I agree too :D

View user profile

14 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Wed 08 Apr 2009, 20:10

Stricken_Mistress


Inside The Fire
Well, I had the pleasure of speaking to her, via MySpace, a few times. She seemed very intelligent and caring. She talked me through a really rough night when my husband walked out on me and our son. I thought that they seemed like a fairly well suited couple. The business that she's in "dumbs her down" a lot. The only things that I have against her are that she seemed a bit "loose". And she waited untill their relationship caused conflict between David and SOME of his family then she left him. I don't know the particulars on why. I mean, maybe he's an asshole to live with. We don't know that. And just because she's beautiful and dated one of our icons and it didn't work out, I don't think we should try to analyze the situation or their decisions. Just my opinion.

View user profile

15 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Thu 09 Apr 2009, 00:23

Stricken_Mistress wrote:Well, I had the pleasure of speaking to her, via MySpace, a few times. She seemed very intelligent and caring. She talked me through a really rough night when my husband walked out on me and our son. I thought that they seemed like a fairly well suited couple. The business that she's in "dumbs her down" a lot. The only things that I have against her are that she seemed a bit "loose". And she waited untill their relationship caused conflict between David and SOME of his family then she left him. I don't know the particulars on why. I mean, maybe he's an asshole to live with. We don't know that. And just because she's beautiful and dated one of our icons and it didn't work out, I don't think we should try to analyze the situation or their decisions. Just my opinion.

Thank you for defending the innocent until proven guilty! I've even seen threats against her because David was hurt. Nobody knows what went down here! Fuzz's wife (also a model) is WAAAY more intelligent & deeper than modeling interviews make her appear. It's their job to keep it light. Nobody here is in a position to judge her.

View user profile

16 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Thu 09 Apr 2009, 04:17

Mistress


Warrior
I just read her interview and couldn't help but notice she mentioned she preferred a man at least 6 inches taller than she even if she was in heels.

I looked at her entire profile and everything and there is zero mention of David that I could see.

Anyone care to fill me in? How long did they date, where is all the poop on this relationship?

In one of the modeling pics , she has the same blue top on as she does in a pic with David and I just find that odd.

And just exactly how do you spell her name correctly because she doesn't seem to know if it's going to be a Y or a J today.

I have no idea what exactly I am rambling about , there just seems to be something fishy here.

View user profile

17 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Thu 09 Apr 2009, 23:33

Stricken_Mistress


Inside The Fire
ok...well, the name thing. Her "real" name, is Jasmine Yeganeh. Her "modelling" name is Yasmine Yeganeh.

David took a few of the modeling pics I believe. That might explain the blue top.

I don't know how long they dated. I know they were together in May of 08 and they broke up December 3rd of 08 I believe.

View user profile

18 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Thu 09 Apr 2009, 23:35

Stricken_Mistress


Inside The Fire
pegasonic wrote:
Stricken_Mistress wrote:Well, I had the pleasure of speaking to her, via MySpace, a few times. She seemed very intelligent and caring. She talked me through a really rough night when my husband walked out on me and our son. I thought that they seemed like a fairly well suited couple. The business that she's in "dumbs her down" a lot. The only things that I have against her are that she seemed a bit "loose". And she waited untill their relationship caused conflict between David and SOME of his family then she left him. I don't know the particulars on why. I mean, maybe he's an asshole to live with. We don't know that. And just because she's beautiful and dated one of our icons and it didn't work out, I don't think we should try to analyze the situation or their decisions. Just my opinion.

Thank you for defending the innocent until proven guilty! I've even seen threats against her because David was hurt. Nobody knows what went down here! Fuzz's wife (also a model) is WAAAY more intelligent & deeper than modeling interviews make her appear. It's their job to keep it light. Nobody here is in a position to judge h
er.

No problem...innocent untill proven guilty has always been a
mainstay in my book.

View user profile

19 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Fri 10 Apr 2009, 19:08

ldywlfolson


Stupified
There must be something to her or David would not have been with her. But I just don't see it(at least with the information that you can read and see for yourself on the web at any rate and this is only my opinion). Guess that is why I am not dating her! LMAO! I am with Horns though, I would still do her, she is freakin beautiful!!! Although fake boobies are just not my thing, oh and the fact that I haven't been with a woman since college (experimental phase)and that I really love men (David being one of them).........LOL

View user profile

20 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Sat 11 Apr 2009, 04:12

Stricken_Mistress


Inside The Fire
ldywlfolson wrote:There must be something to her or David would not have been with her. But I just don't see it(at least with the information that you can read and see for yourself on the web at any rate and this is only my opinion). Guess that is why I am not dating her! LMAO! I am with Horns though, I would still do her, she is freakin beautiful!!! Although fake boobies are just not my thing, oh and the fact that I haven't been with a woman since college (experimental phase)and that I really love men (David being one of them).........LOL



LOL...Well, if you're gonna put up with 'em, that one's at least
pleasing to the senses right?

View user profile

21 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Sat 11 Apr 2009, 11:18

Morbid Spawn


One of The Ten Thousand
Stricken_Mistress wrote:
ldywlfolson wrote:There must be something to her or David would not have been with her. But I just don't see it(at least with the information that you can read and see for yourself on the web at any rate and this is only my opinion). Guess that is why I am not dating her! LMAO! I am with Horns though, I would still do her, she is freakin beautiful!!! Although fake boobies are just not my thing, oh and the fact that I haven't been with a woman since college (experimental phase)and that I really love men (David being one of them).........LOL



LOL...Well, if you're gonna put up with 'em, that one's at least
pleasing to the senses right?

Lol.
Now is this his new girl friend or the one he just left because I'm in the mist right now, lol.

And his reason I think was that he was Jewish and she was something else and "The Family's" didn't like each other, Thats what I think I heard, not 100% Absolute but it sounds right to me. :flower: He will over come, he always has, thats what makes him strong. GO David! :monkey:

Alot you guys want to assassinate her... Oh noes. ;)

Damn smileys, its supposed to be a winky face... lol

I was just joking BTW



Last edited by Stricken_Mistress on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 02:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Multiple posts)

View user profile

22 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Fri 17 Apr 2009, 01:36

ldywlfolson


Stupified
A friend of mine just passed this one on to me.

Google Erika Jordan.

View user profile

23 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Fri 17 Apr 2009, 01:37

ldywlfolson


Stupified
Oh and P.S. NSFW!

View user profile

24 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Fri 17 Apr 2009, 02:07

ldywlfolson wrote:A friend of mine just passed this one on to me.

Google Erika Jordan.
So....Who's Erika?

View user profile

25 Re: David's Ex Jasmine on Fri 17 Apr 2009, 08:28

Mistress


Warrior
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's what I found.....she look familiar?

View user profile

26 Re: David's Ex Jasmine Today at 04:56

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

 
  •  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum