Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Draiman set to enter the studio Empty Draiman set to enter the studio Thu 17 May 2012, 01:43

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
http://loudwire.com/disturbed-david-draiman-set-to-enter-studio-for-new-industrial-project/

David is appointed to enter the studio for his industrial project on may 31 2012.

2Draiman set to enter the studio Empty Re: Draiman set to enter the studio Thu 17 May 2012, 12:19

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
That's awesome stuff. I wonder how much material he has written?

3Draiman set to enter the studio Empty Re: Draiman set to enter the studio Thu 17 May 2012, 14:19

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
They said a "full albums worth" so I'm thinking around 11-12 songs. I'm doubtfull of Bsides. Im more curious to what the new band name will be. Since David usually has everything done before going to record, I'm optimistic of a short studio visit and having song titles and/or samples out relatively soon.

4Draiman set to enter the studio Empty Re: Draiman set to enter the studio Fri 18 May 2012, 17:03

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
can't wait

5Draiman set to enter the studio Empty Re: Draiman set to enter the studio Sun 20 May 2012, 18:55

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
An announcement on a name is forthcoming according to David's twitter feed. Something like "soon" --how soon, who knows?

6Draiman set to enter the studio Empty Re: Draiman set to enter the studio Sun 20 May 2012, 19:41

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
That could mean anything from today to a month from now, to six months from now. With David, coy is an art form.

Last edited by Disturbed1forEternity on Tue 22 May 2012, 00:01; edited 1 time in total

7Draiman set to enter the studio Empty Re: Draiman set to enter the studio Mon 21 May 2012, 22:17

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I'm thinking maybe new album comes out in the fall/winter and a 2013 tour to promote new music and Band...he promised to come to
Las Vegas...Yeah this is the plan.

8Draiman set to enter the studio Empty Re: Draiman set to enter the studio Wed 23 May 2012, 01:01

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Any news on that metal show airdate?

9Draiman set to enter the studio Empty Re: Draiman set to enter the studio Wed 23 May 2012, 03:52

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
ShockAndAwe wrote:Any news on that metal show airdate?

It will air in August.

10Draiman set to enter the studio Empty Re: Draiman set to enter the studio Wed 23 May 2012, 11:04

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Hopefully since he appeared on the show so long ago, his announcements won't be something we've already learned from twitter. That would be a let down.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forums hosting | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com