Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Review: Disturbed / Mine (Biased) - Page 2 Empty Re: Review: Disturbed / Mine (Biased) Tue 08 Nov 2011, 02:10

disturbedsikkness

disturbedsikkness
Believer
bassman47 wrote:Personally, I LOVED the beginning of "Mine" and was blown away by the message and content involved with it. Even so, I feel this could have been the next DWTS in terms of popularity. It truly had that potantial and could have made an UNBELIEVEABLE live song. I could just picture the masses of fans raising their fists to every beat of "HEY!, HEY!"

That being said. It isnt. It is a truly unique song that sounds exactly as a Disturbed song should but it could have been beyond what it turned out as. It had huge potential, and the delievery just took it in a different turn, directing it towards a different vibe. (And the guys have every right to do so, after all, it is one of their 'children')

hard to discribe, but i hope you get the picture.

I don't think it could have been a DWTS. The only song ever to come close to that was Inside the Fire and that was due to its insanely catchy hook and its controversial subject matter. Mine has neither an insane hook nor super-insightful or controversial subject matter. I admit, the initial intro and the "EY!" parts are super energizing and had the potential to be memorable, but the rest of the song simply failed to deliver on that. It's a good, competent song, but it's not even close to the memorable capacity of DWTS.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com