Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

KOTOZ

KOTOZ
okay, well thats cool. I wonder if the single will be a b-side thats already available, or something we havent heard?

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
thats just it guy there will be what maybe 4 or 5 tracks we havent heard before so who knows just how good those tracks are just cause they dont mesh well on any album doesent mean there not good look at hell that should have been a single who knows maybe it will

KOTOZ

KOTOZ
I dont care, as long as its good. :P

I'll be listening either way.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
David has said that they think that everything that they write is "single material". I'm sure that includes B-sides, whether we've heard them or not.

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I Can't wait!

deli10

deli10
Believer
The Lost Children is official name of b-side album?

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
yea thats right

deli10

deli10
Believer
All right :)
Thanks, nice cover album Raven

KOTOZ

KOTOZ
If the WM3 get released, do you think their will be a chance we will be able to get the song 3 in another way?

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i think it only will be downloadible on the d1 for now

KOTOZ

KOTOZ
Offtopic - but the west memphis three are free.

jconnelly614

jconnelly614
Hey guys! I'm new here. Nice to meet everyone. I'd like to start by congratulating Ravensclaw on the AWESOME album art idea! Secondly, I'd like to share that Disturbed is probably going to include "3" on "The Lost Children". I've asked David a few questions on Twitter, including whether "3" would be included, and he said "THINK SO". Below is a screenshot of the posts (since I don't know how to get a link for the specific tweet).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
always good to have some good news. i wonder if they are scapping any songs off the album to make room for "3" or just add it to the list.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
they don't really need to have a welcome burden or god of mind really do they it was on the anniversary edition of the sickness

jconnelly614

jconnelly614
I agree. Plus, they were already included in movie soundtracks. The songs I'd like to see are: Dehumanized, Monster, Two Worlds, Hell, Sickened, Parasite, Run, Leave It Alone, Old Friend, 3, Mine, plus any other tracks we've never heard before :)

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
that's right leave off a welcome burden if you gotta make room on the disc i say go through the list of songs and if they been added to a cd lately ether special edition or not then they have been released and shouldn't add them to the lost children cause we want to hear all those songs that have never been heard its there biggest and maybe only chance to put them all out there

jconnelly614

jconnelly614
I'm not sure I'd leave off the songs from all of the special/deluxe edition releases. Disturbed's special/deluxe edition CDs are almost impossible to find. They rarely sell them in stores, and they're even hard to find online. I'd say, woth the exception of the 10th anniversary re-release of The Sickness, they should release all bonus tracks in addition to some new, unreleased songs.

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
^ He's got a point there.
The 10th Anniversary Sickness is quite common to find (as of this moment), therefore God Of The Mind and A Welcome Burden really shouldn't be nessesary. Plus I think both of those songs are available through iTunes because of the the 10th anniversary, making them easy to find right? (correct me if I'm wrong, please). Songs like Monster from a special edition of Stricken that you cannot find anymore should at least be considered on the list because its not a song that easily found.

Do you suppose Leave It Alone is also neccessary? Cause anyone can buy that song through iTunes. That's my thought process, though. I mean, we do want to make some room for the rare and unheard tracks, right?

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I hope they dont include the Liberate remix. they didnt make it, and personally i think it's horrible.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I'm almost positive that there arent' going to be any remixes on the record.

disturbedsikkness

disturbedsikkness
Believer
Hell”
“A Welcome Burden”
“This Moment”
“Old Friend”
“Monster”
“Run”
“Leave It Alone”
“Two Worlds”
“God of The Mind”
“Sickened”
“Mine”
“Parasite”
“Dehumanized”
“3”
“Midlife Crisis”
“Living After Midnight”

David just tweeted the final tracklist and revealed the release date is Nov. 18.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
one new song [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ehhh its better than nothing I guess

disturbedsikkness

disturbedsikkness
Believer
I can't say I was expecting much else, I guess. Disturbed is usually pretty good at releasing all of the b-sides, so there's not much left "exclusive".

jconnelly614

jconnelly614
Correction: "Lost Children" will be released on Nov. 15th

Forstyrret

Forstyrret
Stupified
No November 8th

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum