Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Forstyrret

Forstyrret
Stupified
wasn't "Mine" changed to "Old Friend"?
death is an old friend of mine
just a thought

TimDisturbed

TimDisturbed
Disturbed One
"Mine" and "Old Friend" are different songs, because the meanings behind the two songs are different.

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Hmm I like the name? :D and even though i have every song Disturbed has ever produced I would love having all the b-sides on a disc

TimDisturbed

TimDisturbed
Disturbed One
Also, I don't know if you guys heard this or not, but David told some guy on Twitter what the chorus to "Mine" sounds like, and I wrote it down - "You were warned to remain on your side; you'll be starting a war now if you
cross that line; turn around or face my reprisal - for I have determinted, that
this is mine."
If you guys want to see for yourselves, I actually don't have the link, but I believe he said this on August 3rd, so good luck back tracking his tweets. :)

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
hes right david did say that about the mine chorus this guy kept hounding david until he told him

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Raven- Awesome cover! You should really find a way to submit that to the guys and let them see it. It would be a killer cover!

I believe that David has even said that the Triple H track was never even titled.

Mine has a totally different chorus than Old Friend. I saw it on Twitter, and I can't wait to actually hear the song on the B-side Album.

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
show it to him on Twitter

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
That would work! Raven, you should totally send a link to David on Twitter.

yanksandjetsfan

yanksandjetsfan
Disturbed One
Well guys there are definitely other songs out there that we dont know about!! i asked david: @DAVIDMDRAIMAN Hey are there going to be any new songs that we haven't heard yet on "The Lost Children" other than Mine?
@nyjetsfan3 I BELIEVE SO

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
TRACKS WE'VE NEVER HEARD BEFORE- YES. NEW MATERIAL THAT THEY'VE BEEN WORKING ON DURING THIS TOURING CYCLE- NO. THEY HAVEN'T BEEN WORKING ON NEW MATERIAL.

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
I'm hoping they pull a A7x and put a live DVD in it or something, either way I can't wait for this

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
awesome to hear! litterlly..

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
This is totally going to be awsome! Looking forward to it's release. And Raven you absolutely need to show David your artwork! That's just fucking badass!!

Since I don't do twitter and I don't know if he's answered this question in some way, is someone willing to ask David this question for me?:
"Are you willing to give us a ballpark figure as to when we'll see the release of the B-Side Album? Or do we just have to be patient?"

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
and someone else ask him "what album(s) are the new unheard of bsides from?"

yanksandjetsfan

yanksandjetsfan
Disturbed One
This is for Animal-of-the night. I asked david: Are you willing to give us a ballpark figure as to when we'll see the release of the B-Side Album? Or do we just have to wait?
His response: SOON. BEFORE THE NEW YEAR

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i showed david my pic he said it was "very cool" glad hes likes

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I saw that on Twitter! He liked it! Raven, you sir are a GENIUS!!!

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
thank you sir lol

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I'm a chick, Raven!

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Looks like our predictions were right: David says The Lost Children will have at least one single.

Ryanvg7: is there gunna be a single on the b side album? just curious..
DAVIDMDRAIMAN: YES

I'm still guessing it'll be Hell.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Hell would make a killer single, but I think it will be Dehumanized.

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Guys I think they could go many directions with a single... Parasite, Mine, Hell, Dehumanized, Two Worlds, Sickened...
But it should be Hell :S

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Oh, I totally agree. I don't think that Disturbed has ever written a song that can't be turned into a single and radio worthy material. All of them are anyway.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
god imagine if it is hell that was such a good track i think it could be the single off the b-sides album

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I wonder if they'll shoot a video for the B- side single.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com