Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26David was a Lifeguard - Page 2 Empty Re: David was a Lifeguard Thu 09 Jun 2011, 14:39

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
Post Orgasmic Chill: Um... I just love the guy and was having a blast with the other fangirls about his old jobs. But I can honestly say I would care if he did something to me that was humiliating and/or offensive. xDD

Are we helpless masochists? Truth be told, I can't say I am. That's not how I really function.
In terms of being a sarcastic ass, however, of course we're helpless masochists in the face of David Draiman. How could we not be? It IS David Draiman we're talking about here!! LOL xDDD

27David was a Lifeguard - Page 2 Empty Re: David was a Lifeguard Fri 10 Jun 2011, 08:34

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Lol, we do love David xD

28David was a Lifeguard - Page 2 Empty Re: David was a Lifeguard Tue 21 Jun 2011, 01:54

MeridythMayhem

MeridythMayhem
MistressLinz wrote:
I
don't know about you but when I read that I thought about the lucky
teenage girls he might have given mouth to mouth to during the summer at
the pool
See if it were me I would fake drowning just to give him mouth to mouth. Though with my luck right when im bout to drown theres a shift change and i get some fat hairy old guy. Then id be like OH SHIT! NO NO NO NEVER MIND! AHH SHIT! lmao

29David was a Lifeguard - Page 2 Empty Re: David was a Lifeguard Tue 21 Jun 2011, 07:48

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
LOL that's funny xDD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com