Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Great interview with John...will def be in podcast!

HOWEVER-- I want to fuckin' strangle the cameraman! Those zooms in and out, and out of focus, and that one point where it's pointing out the window (dude, did you need to do that?) just drove me bonkers! I can shoot a better video than that! Put the camera on a tripod and just record the damn interview! And for God's sake EDIT!!!

NOW I know what one of my first video profs was talking about! *shakes head*

Okay. I'm done ranting. Move along...nothing more to see here.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
good interview, lots of info.

asylumbound24

asylumbound24
Disturbed One
its depresing to think that the 6th disturbed album might be belated cause of a longer break. but like john said they have families to be with so we have to understand that. so get get ready for a disturbed drought my brothrs and sisters. but no dought we will be here waiting........................... because we love them that much. in the mean time lets start the count down for the next single that i almost know 100 percent is going to be....... THE INFECTION. Lets hope they go back to COX to shoot this one cause he has never waisted there money and has never failed the guys on good quality on the viedeos.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com