Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
David posted on Twitter this morning that he and Dan are looking for bands for Intoxication Records. Anyone who is interestested in sending ORIGINAL material can send a link via David's Twitter account, @DAVIDMDRAIMAN, for consideration.

Of course, if bands had the same work ethic as Disturbed, that can only help!

At this time, there is no other online presence for Intoxication as far as Twitter or Facebook is concerned (I asked David this, and he told me that bands can submit their material's link to him). I hope there will be in the future, because that could only help them and their label in the long run.

I also replied that I'd pass the info on, so here it is!

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
If only...oh well, maybe next time :)

Good luck to the bands applying! :D

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
It would be super freakin' cool if someone from the forums got signed to Intoxication. That would be stellar!

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
But besides Jerr, is anyone here in a band?

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Dunno... I'm not. I'm too busy with massage school for a band.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I'd love to work for them... I could do their social media stuff!

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I wanna work for the BAND and be their on the road Massage Therapist. That would be TOPS!!!

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I'd say good luck to David and Dan...I have screened almost 1,000 Bands/artists (all Genres) in Las Vegas alone and it's tough! I am now screening artists nation wide and my list is too damn long...Twitter is good for scoping out talent though I must say.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
i was once in a band, they became assholes though, and kicked me out (i was the only female). still hoping i can get a band together in college :3

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Yumiyuri wrote:i was once in a band, they became assholes though, and kicked me out (i was the only female). still hoping i can get a band together in college :3
You need an all girl Metal band...now that's a cool twist in in the Nu Metal Genre scene! You don't see many of them and how many guys would follow such a gorgeous thrashy, heavy sounding, chair throwing..mosh pitting, screamo sounding female band anyone could imagine! I say go for it Rei Rei.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Dawn_Cato wrote:
Yumiyuri wrote:i was once in a band, they became assholes though, and kicked me out (i was the only female). still hoping i can get a band together in college :3
You need an all girl Metal band...now that's a cool twist in in the Nu Metal Genre scene! You don't see many of them and how many guys would follow such a gorgeous thrashy, heavy sounding, chair throwing..mosh pitting, screamo sounding female band anyone could imagine! I say go for it Rei Rei.

And I second Dawn on that one, Rei! Become the most bad ass chick in nu metal!

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
lol thanks for support dawn and vikki :) one day i swear i'll be up there on stage raising up metal as the ruling genre! :3

vita

vita
I'll risk to ask if the invitation (better say "an interest" I guess ) is still alife? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Have a kind of strong wish to present smth

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
He always tells people to post a link and he'll give it a listen when he has a minute.

vita

vita
to post it over here? or to... hah... to DISTURBE him in twetter lol!

(Thanks a lot for assistance)

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
On his twitter feed.... lol. Now, I'm not sure if Dan feels the same way about his twitter feed or not.

dementedsweetheart

dementedsweetheart
I just saw this yesterday- In late 2010 I was searching for a way to contact Intoxication records about my brothers band... sadly at the time I found nothing- It could be too late (they're technically broken up now, but I am going to consult them, I'm almost positive it was because no one was recognizing them) Today I'm going to ask them if they would get back together over a record deal- If they say yes (praying they do) then I'll send their last album in. I really do hope the Asylum can be reserected, it would be the most shameful waste of talent if the cannot be. Wish me luck?

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
good luck

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
Looking for bass and vocals atm :(

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Is the band name "the asylum"?

dementedsweetheart

dementedsweetheart
Yes, they are called the Asylum, trademarked and everything. I just asked my brother and he responded probably with a smiley face (no irony intended there) the only problem is Jason (the singer) would have to be in two bands at once but I have a feeling he wouldn't mind. There is no guarente anyway- so I'm submitting them asap. =D this is exciting, I've always wanted to do this for them. I finaly have the chance!

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i wanna listen to this band now

dementedsweetheart

dementedsweetheart
They have their music on myspace =) my favorite is Are We Dreaming

dementedsweetheart

dementedsweetheart
Sent their music two days ago, praying for a good outcome- nervous as hell! No reply yet but mind you be I will check twitter everyday for a reply even though I hate twitter. Sadly this could be the Asylum's last chance- but I believe and that could very well be enough.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Good luck but I seriously doubt Intox is gonna sign a band that has the same name as one of Disturbed's albums.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com