Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
asylumbound24 wrote:get well soon david. this is scary. i would stop listening to music all together if disturbed had to retire. theyre just getting started on the begining of their new found status. they are not just a well known and loved band anymore. THEY ARE LIVING LEGENDS NOW. please give us updates as they are found to let us know how dave is doing. we love you dave. top three bands of all time on the bilboard chart 200. only 2 other band have had 4 straight #1s lets hope 2012 or when ever album #6 comes out makes number five in row witch would make bilboard history. the only one to make 5 in a row. that would be sick as fuck. i can see it now in big red letters. DISTURBED IS THE BEST BAND OF ALL TIME, OFFICIALLY!!!
There are 4 artists that have five number ones in a row, so Disturbed wouldnt be the first one.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
PoisonIvy wrote:what's wrong with her? :(

oh, i hope they both feel better soon!

she just has Lasik eye surgery

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Hope he's fine and will heal fully. I feel bad for the fans who cant see the show now. I would be soooo pissed. I worried about something happening and not being able to see them at Uproar, but everything came out fine.

asylumbound24

asylumbound24
Disturbed One
hey... disturbedismygod. your wrong. there are only 2 other bands that have achieved 4 in row, there for there cant be 4 that have acieved 5 in a row. look at the right sites, not wikipedia for ur facts or just ask ravensclaw!!!!!!

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
David and Lena! Please, please, get well soon!

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Get better Dave.

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
asylumbound24 wrote:hey... disturbedismygod. your wrong. there are only 2 other bands that have achieved 4 in row, there for there cant be 4 that have acieved 5 in a row. look at the right sites, not wikipedia for ur facts or just ask ravensclaw!!!!!!
Metallica has 5 in a row... Black Album, Load, Re-Load, St Anger and Death Magnetic, and then that rapper DMX has 5 in a row, go and look at billboard.com, okay then back on topic.
Hopefully Davids voice can last for at least 10 years...

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
OMG!!!!!!!! This cannot be happening! I live in Denmark, and there's 4 weeks till the Taste of chaos tour which Denmark is in it. This will be my first time seeing them, if they cancel this... I hope he will heal very well, and lets all hope hes voice will still be fine.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
David is strong. He can make it. But I'm sure a lot of people are praying for him ^-^

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
Yumiyuri wrote:David is strong. He can make it. But I'm sure a lot of people are praying for him ^-^

me included, everyday

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Heal up David, our prayers are with you

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
slamer80 wrote:OMG!!!!!!!! This cannot be happening! I live in Denmark, and there's 4 weeks till the Taste of chaos tour which Denmark is in it. This will be my first time seeing them, if they cancel this... I hope he will heal very well, and lets all hope hes voice will still be fine.

how ever many shows they have to cancel.......he can't rush it.....permanent damage is something i just do't want to think about......i know how you feel though....i had tickets to boston......but i'd rather miss a show than have no more disturbed......that would suck HUGE

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
oh, and.....anyone have an update?.......can't seem to find an update. Believe

ltrobertcole

ltrobertcole
Disturbed One
I can't seem to find any either. I know if it was some stupid pop diva going threw this there would be updates every 5 seconds.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Personally, I'm glad that David is as intensely guarded of his privacy as he is, whereas the Katy Perrys, Lady Gagas and Miley Cyruses of the business are not and we hear about them every five seconds. When David and/or the band and/or Warner Bros. want to give an update, they will.

All I've heard is that the band will be filming a video for The Animal in or around Austin, TX, and all David would have to do is mime the words.

We're bound to hear something about David's progress at some point.

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
seeing how he said he usually sings in the videos because he can't help it.......this ought to be interesting......can't wait to see the video.

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i googled "Disturbed" to see if any news come up and I found a link on Flickr and i found some pics from the videoshoot of The Animal , it says they're from 3 days ago. I have to say, the pics look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

i know i can't put the links here :(

ltrobertcole

ltrobertcole
Disturbed One
I saw them also. Looks like its going to be an amazing video.

Melloow

Dehumanized
i hope he'll be fine on the second of december cause then disturbed is supposed to perform in the heineken music hall in Amsterdam and i'm going and oh well you know what i mean

DisturbedArmyMedic

DisturbedArmyMedic
Stupified
Any more updates from John Moyer, I will let everybody know.. He is difficult to get a hold of, but I will do what I can. I had advised of the filming of the video for The Animal.

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
GuiltyPleasures wrote:Personally, I'm glad that David is as intensely guarded of his privacy as he is, whereas the Katy Perrys, Lady Gagas and Miley Cyruses of the business are not and we hear about them every five seconds. When David and/or the band and/or Warner Bros. want to give an update, they will.

Completely agree!

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted

alright, i tweeted once or twice to Lena asking her about how David is feeling, and two hours ago, she replied:

"With Lotsa Vocal Rest And Proper Treatment He Will Be Fine And Is In No Danger 4 Permanent Damage. Thanks For Your Concern :-)"

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
FUCK YEAH!! Great news!!!

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
Please god let him be okay!

50DISTURBED Frontman Diagnosed With 'Serious Throat Condition'; U.S. Tour Canceled - Page 2 Empty Disturbed american tour cancelled Tue 19 Oct 2010, 20:40

Shadouoni

Shadouoni
I was so pissed when I found out they ended their tour early. They announced that they were going to go to Indiana and I was all excited and everything then 8 days before they were going to come, they canceled. I'm just glad that I wasn't going to be able to go anyways cause my parents said I have to be able to drive, before I can go.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com