Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
ok okay never mind then damn man i need to hear this shit right the fuck now!!!

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
haha i like it. it sounds like he's a monster.so dark

KrystianDis

KrystianDis
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

xD

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
is there a full versoin

KrystianDis

KrystianDis
not yet :(

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
dammit were is a asian when you need one. all that fucking rockband they play lol

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
disturbedjester69 wrote:dammit were is a asian when you need one. all that fucking rockband they play lol
Haha! i was wondering what you er getting at lmao

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
lol this ant kool dude i want the full thing you cant tickle my dick and say goodbye bastareds

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
disturbedjester69 wrote:lol this ant kool dude i want the full thing you cant tickle my dick and say goodbye bastareds
its 1:40 in the morning hear and im not going to bed til some rich kid puts up the new song

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
fuck it were's the coffee.....

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
4everDisturbed wrote:
disturbedjester69 wrote:lol this ant kool dude i want the full thing you cant tickle my dick and say goodbye bastareds
its 1:40 in the morning hear and im not going to bed til some rich kid puts up the new song

I know man..

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
WOW! That was fuckin sick, man! Can't wait to hear the whole thing!

And I have to go to bed. I've got class in the morning and my contacts are bugging the shit outta me! LOL

KrystianDis

KrystianDis
searching for The Animal...cant wait !!!

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
Just played all them on rock band the animal is amazing very Erie and asylum comes with Remnants you play both in one it sound wicked trust me cant stop playing them

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i saw the youtube clip with the 21 secs preview and i have to say i fell in love with it immediately

i also expected it to be fast-paced, but the fact that it's slower paced (or at least in that tiny fragment), makes it even more intense and dark for me...

absolutely love it and good god i can't wait any longer

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
CAN SOMEONE POST THE FULL SONG!!!!!!!!

KrystianDis

KrystianDis
Disturbed1ForLife25 wrote:CAN SOMEONE POST THE FULL SONG!!!!!!!!

yeah !!!

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
when we get it i will post it on the player and the fucking chorus is the best part of the song its like one of there best it is plus remnants is good also

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
I hope there are faster more shred solo's on the album, The Animal is a fucking amazing song, HOLY SHIT! more than i could ask for, just think the guitar solo's should be one's that are like impossible to play, I.E Sickened, Living After Midnight, Torn, The Night, Stricken, longer version of Perfect Insanity, Facade, The Curse the old Vandal band with Danny.

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
Wouldn't it be much nicer to listen to all the REST of the songs when the album actually knocks on your doors? Instead that you hear them before you get your CD yourself.

Last edited by slamer80 on Tue 24 Aug 2010, 10:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accidently wrote something wrong....)

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
DAMN IT!! WHERE IS THE FULL SONG!?!?! i got, like, no sleep last night trying to find it and it STILL isn't up by 10:30 the following morning? FUCK! Asylum Guy

boozehound

boozehound
Believer
Im hearing ya.
If it was released in Australia on the same day i'd have it up, but it comes out thursday 1 day before the album.

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Fiunally found one

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
boozehound wrote:Im hearing ya.
If it was released in Australia on the same day i'd have it up, but it comes out thursday 1 day before the album.

Well you might have to provide a leak for us then, cause it isn't released in Canada or the States until Tuesday

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com