Whoot! its wicked

View user profile

Nakho

Loading The Weapon
7 points song.

View user profile

Mr.Vlado

Disturbed One
Oh, man the solo is just totally kick-ass! For me this song is a 9/10 - great track but I'm sure it's not the best song on Asylum.

View user profile

4everDisturbed

Inside The Fire
The sound seems like a mix of believe and indesructible. The clean sounds in the chorus remind of songs in the chorus but with more edge. I like the it a lot. Im hoping for a faster paced song in The Warrior

View user profile

Disturbed1ForLife25

Loading The Weapon
I fucking love it, and the solo is amazing, i wasn't bashing anything. I said i HOPE there are more shred/melodic solo's on the album, and i am pretty damn sure there will be from what i have heard from David.

View user profile

Disturbed1ForLife25

Loading The Weapon
Mr.Vlado wrote:Oh, man the solo is just totally kick-ass! For me this song is a 9/10 - great track but I'm sure it's not the best song on Asylum.
Certainly hope it's not the best Guitar Solo. I really hope Danny brought out all his back of tricks that blow away the Indestructible Solo's.

View user profile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

" This week we bring you another DLC pack from Disturbed. This time you can play the Rock Band tracks a full week before the album hits stores! Disturbed's fifth studio album Asylum is set to hit stores August 31st. The title track "Asylum," "The Animal," and the first single "Another Way to Die" will please any Disturbed fan. Featuring David Draiman's unique vocals, the pounding syncopated rythyms of drummer Mike Wengren, and the wailing, driving guitar and bass work from Dan Donegan and John Moyer, Asylum is the band's second self-produced album. "

Animal is brilliant, The other songs sound great in the game aswell. Also a great solo at the start of Asylum thats not on the video.

Sorry if these has been posted I couldnt see it anywhere :)

View user profile

Willistor

Stupified
got the mp3 in a torrent finally haha. Cant wait to get my copy of the CD though >.<

Heres the link so you guys can enjoy it as well

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion