Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

» A L B U M S » Asylum » Asylum

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Asylum Empty Asylum Thu 22 Jul 2010, 18:10

ltrobertcole

ltrobertcole
Disturbed One
So is Asylum going to be played on radio stations also? Or did they just release it just for the heck or it like they did with Perfect Insanity cause none of the radio stations in Texas played that song.

2Asylum Empty Re: Asylum Thu 22 Jul 2010, 18:23

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I'm in Oklahoma and I haven't heard it here, either. Maybe we should bug the radio stations to play it, because they probably have a copy... they get promotional discs all the time. Unless WBR hasn't sent one, I don't see why we shouldn't be hearing Asylum on the radio...

3Asylum Empty Re: Asylum Thu 22 Jul 2010, 23:00

Kingston160

Kingston160
Believer
ltrobertcole wrote:So is Asylum going to be played on radio stations also? Or did they just release it just for the heck or it like they did with Perfect Insanity cause none of the radio stations in Texas played that song.

They played part of the song over her in Fayette County (Texas)

4Asylum Empty Re: Asylum Thu 22 Jul 2010, 23:33

MistressDisturbed

MistressDisturbed
Stupified
I've only heard "Another Way to Die" here in Southwest Florida, and I mean a lot. I'd hate for it to wind up like "Just Stop", where they played it so much I haven't played that song in a year! So with that in mind, I'm actually glad it hasn't been on the radio yet. Still, the consensus is on the Rock Band forums, that "Asylum" is better, so I think we'll eventually hear it on radio closer to the album's release.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» A L B U M S » Asylum » Asylum

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com