Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Asylum Solo's - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Solo's Thu 29 Jul 2010, 03:35

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Lol, a fast solo does not count as being melodic. There is no melody if its to fast, a melody is an organized sound that does not sound randomized....according to my friend who is a bass player.... but i get what you mean! I agree with you on Danny's talents!

27Asylum Solo's - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Solo's Thu 29 Jul 2010, 03:45

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
Asylum Unleashed wrote:Lol, a fast solo does not count as being melodic. There is no melody if its to fast, a melody is an organized sound that does not sound randomized....according to my friend who is a bass player.... but i get what you mean! I agree with you on Danny's talents!
What i mean is make a solo that has him shredding like he did in the old days i.e Vandal, and have melodic parts to it, we all know he is the best melodic guitarist, we all know he can pull off the impossible, he shows it daily as a musician and a guitarist, we just need to hear more ear shredding solo's i want him to unleash the BEAST and rape our ears with more mind blowing solo's!!!

28Asylum Solo's - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Solo's Thu 29 Jul 2010, 14:34

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Now i hope none of you guys are feeling doubt after hearing a solo-less Asylum. I don't think they felt a solo would fit well. He had cool interludes in the song though. The solos will come...

29Asylum Solo's - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Solo's Thu 29 Jul 2010, 15:35

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
4everDisturbed wrote:Now i hope none of you guys are feeling doubt after hearing a solo-less Asylum. I don't think they felt a solo would fit well. He had cool interludes in the song though. The solos will come...
No not at all haha. I agree with you 4ever, I just thought with the title track there would be a nasty ass solo in it, but I heard from a interview with Danny that the last half of Remnants will have a long guitar solo, (crosses fingers!!!) I just want Danny to show all of his amazing talent and not hold back, cause we all know he holds back, listen to all his interviews, the guy always talks about how it's just about the band, if he is not the most humble, respectful guitarist ever, may god strike me down. He never thinks about himself, I think it's time for him to unleash everything he has and make other guitarist think (shit....I got nothing)!!! Asylum Guy

Greatest guitar player ever!!

30Asylum Solo's - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Solo's Wed 18 Aug 2010, 18:19

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
Praying to god all the interviews are true about Danny about him unleashing everything he has and showing everyone how it's done! I am sorry, but i just feel that Dan needs to show these young gun metal guitar kids how it is really done!

31Asylum Solo's - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Solo's Wed 25 Aug 2010, 04:12

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
6 more days....I am praying to god that there are guitar solo's that would make angel's cry on Asylum...I need it so bad, please god...

32Asylum Solo's - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Solo's Wed 25 Aug 2010, 10:03

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
Disturbed1ForLife25 wrote:6 more days....I am praying to god that there are guitar solo's that would make angel's cry on Asylum...I need it so bad, please god...

Did you hear the ones on The Animal and Never Again? The one on Never Again is amazing.

33Asylum Solo's - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum Solo's Wed 25 Aug 2010, 11:08

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
I know Dan is more keen on making a more melodic, tasty sound, but just in one song I would like him to go all out and shred like there's no tomorrow... maybe in The Warrior?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com