Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 21]

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
Again, a stellar entry to an already stellar storyline. I don;t even know what to say it's so good. Keep it up! One thing I would suggest is that somewhere near the end possibly have The Morbus, Jordan, Julia family reunited. Also, I know this is always the hard part of a book for the reader but someone needs to die (:/) just because with kind of government you need to really see how harsh it is. Just a suggestion, you are in no way obliged to take any part of it, just keep going and let you guide yourself through this process.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I know someone has to die. Actually, two people are going to die near the end. Whenever that is.

This could almost be a graphic novel-like story. I can almost see the illustrations in my head. But I don't draw, so I can't do it.

And Julia is going to find out accidently who Morbus really is. So is Jordan, but she'll find out before her daughter does.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Julia, Part 2--

At four, Julia confounded her guardians on a daily basis. She had been reading shortly before she turned three, and now was reading the same books her "brother" Nik read in school.

Her math skills were just as impressive, and she understood basic chemistry and biology. She was also learning that the government in power was a bad government. People like the San Marcos, and David, and Morbus, and her mother were the "Good Ones"; people like the ones who wanted to put people in jail were the "Bad Ones".

At four years of age, Julia knew this.

Julia's intelligence concerned Peter and Kiera. They worried that it would be used for evil intent if the puppet government somehow were able to take Julia away from them. They didn't want to "dumb down" Julia, so they decided to withdraw Nik from the safe school and homeschool both children.

And homeschooling was now against the law for Disturbed Ones and other undesirables. But the San Marcos did it anyway, because it was the only way to protect Julia from the puppet regime and its followers.

----------
Every few months, David made visits to the homes of those who took in the children of imprisoned Disturbed Ones. When he visited the San Marcos, David was especially interested in Julia's progress.

He learned that Julia was extremely intelligent, and that made her a target. She was getting ready to turn five years old, when she would be expected to enroll in a school of some kind. David approved of the San Marcos' plan for homeschooling their school age charges. In the last year, Peter and Kiera had taken in two more children-- two brothers, five year old Joseph and seven year old Jeremiah. Their mother was killed and their father and teenage sister were in prison.

So Peter and Kiera were homeschooling four children under ten years of age. Since Kiera's profession was teaching, she taught the classroom lessons, and Peter trained all four children in survival skills. Even Julia learned to shoot firearms, use a bow, and live in the wilderness right along with the boys. She adapted to these new skills well.

David, Peter and Kiera sat down in the kitchen and discussed their care of the children, but it was Julia that David was most interested in. Kiera thought it was because Julia was the only girl, but Peter knew it was something more.

"Julia's academic progress is astounding," David said. "I'm very pleased that she is doing so well. I'm just concerned that she could become a target for the illegal government if they knew how smart she was. I've seen children snatched away from the safe schools and used as pawns in political war games. I don't want that for Julia."

"We're concerned about that as well, David," Kiera said. "That's why we're taking the risk in homeschooling all the children. But what do we do if we're found out? Certainly the school has noticed that Joseph and Jeremiah didn't return to school when they came to live with us."

"We want what's best for all the children," Peter added. "We know Julia is already a target because of who her parents are, which is why we didn't use her given name. She has no birth certificate because she was taken by Morbus so soon after she was born. So Julia only knows the name she is called by us. No school, not even the safe school, will allow us to enroll her without certification."

David said that their concerns were valid, and that if they wanted, Morbus would watch over the children from a safe distance. Since Morbus had a tie with Julia because of the way she was brought into the San Marcos' lives, David said that he would readily volunteer.

"Morbus actually suggested this to me," David said. "He feels responsible for Julia because he rescued her from the illegal government's plan for her."

"Julia likes Morbus," Peter said. "She sees nothing wrong with him. The boys, however, are sometimes taken aback by the way he looks."

Kiera said, "Maybe that's because she's seen him her whole life, so she's used to him, Peter." Peter had to concede that Kiera had a point.

David started to say something when Julia came into the kitchen looking for a snack. Upon seeing David, she said hello.

"Mr. David," she asked sweetly; "When is Morbus coming back to visit? I haven't seen him in a long time."

David cleared his throat before answering, and wondered if Julia figured out that Morbus wasn't exactly who he has led her to believe.

"Julia," David began; "Morbus has work he does for me, and sometimes he doesn't always have time to visit. But I will tell him you asked about him."

"Okay," Julia said. Then she asked Kiera if she could have some carrot sticks for her snack instead of a cookie.

And that was what David was thinking about as he headed back to the compound in the chauffered bullet proof car. Morbus has had an influence on Julia in a positive way. It was a good decision on David's part to allow Morbus access to his daughter. David knew that Morbus wanted to tell Julia who he really was, but held off because Morbus feared that the knowledge would hurt Julia in the long run.

Then, the conversation David had with Morbus just a few days prior to his home visits played in his mind.

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
Speechless*

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Wow.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
More?

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
YES! MORE PLEEAAAASE! I love reading this story!

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so good I just ran out of ideas on how to comment and suggest...

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I have five more sections I haven't even begun on yet, but I will... I outlined all five of them last night, so now I just have to write. Might take a while...but I hope it will be worth the wait.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Julia, Part 3-- (this is very short)

Morbus had been angry. During one of his workouts, he broke one of the machines. He'd become enraged at his own failings and destroyed everything in sight. He had to be subdued with a tranquilizer dart and hospitalized.

These episodes had been happening on an irregular basis since he was dubbed Morbus several years before. The leaders thought it might be the drugs Morbus took for the pain he often felt because of his disfigurement and other injuries, especially the head injury.

After one of these episodes, while Morbus was in the hospital, that David came to see him.

When David entered the room, Morbus' back was to him. Before David even had a chance to speak, Morbus said,

"David, why didn't you let me fucking die that night I brought Julia to Dan's house?"

David rarely was left speechless, but that question did it. He had no ready answer for Morbus, and he seized on David's silence.

"You know why you didn't let me die, David? Because you knew I knew where to find Jordan. All you wanted was to use me to get to Jordan."

"That's not fuckin' true, Jacob, and you know it!" David exclaimed. It was the first time in five years Morbus had heard his original name.

"I can't stand it that I get to see my little girl, but I can't tell her who I am?" asked Morbus in an anguished voice; "when every day she looks more and more like her mother. It's killing me, David! I'd rather be dead than to go through that emotional rollercoaster! My God, why must I suffer so harshly?"

"Do you want to die, Jacob?" David asked him. "Is that what you want? Do you know how much that would hurt Julia if you were dead? She is very attached to you."

"Shouldn't a little one be attached to her father, David?" Morbus shot back. "Besides, Jacob is already dead. He died the night Jordan screamed his name in disbelief upon seeing him 'murdered' before her eyes. I've always been something else, someone else since then. Morbus is as good a name as any."

"You didn't answer my question, Jacob," David said. "Do you really want to die? If so, it can be arranged."

Morbus was growing angry. "Do you not hear, David?" he asked. "Jacob is already dead. Murdered during a rally before his lady's eyes. But somehow, I was allowed to live. I am Morbus the Sickness. Jacob Rossman no longer exists."

"Morbus," David said. "Do you want to die?"

"No." Morbus replied. "Morbus lives. I live. Jacob does not."

"Then let's not speak of it again, Morbus."

David then turned and walked out of the room.
----------

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Wow...that was so...powerful. Please continue it! ^-^

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
Once again I'm really not sure what to say other than continue!

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
tryin to patiently wait til the next chapter.....( come on girl, no writer's block allowed!) lol

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Oh, there's more, trust me.

Writer's block isn't the problem... it's the fact that I'm in the middle of moving that will probably hold things up.

Again, thank you so much for all of your kind comments and feedback. If you have any suggestions, please throw 'em at me!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Jordan Meets Her Daughter, Part 1--

It had been several months since Jordan escaped from the prison. She was being monitored for mental problems because of the torture she had been though during her years of captivity. The goal was to be well enough to meet her now six year old daughter, Julia.

Jordan had been told that New Army troops were looking for both her and Justin. She had no idea where Justin was after she last saw him unconscious on the floor of the Disturbed Ones safe house. She heard that Justin was being accused of being a double agent, but she doubted that was true. Jordan was usually a great judge of character, but after her years of imprisonment, she wasn't so sure about anything any more. One thing she was sure of and that was to finally meet the little girl she'd given birth to so long ago. Until very recently, Jordan had no idea what her daughter looked like.

Morbus, the disfigured bodyguard she had befriended in those early hours of her freedom, had brought pictures of Julia for her to look at. Jordan thought she could see a lot of Jacob in her, and that made her sad. She missed Jacob and the life they had planned together.

Doctors had performed several surgeries to repair various ailments. Jordan had had several broken bones that had not healed properly, torn muscles, and scars from hours upon hours of torture. The worst of her injuries was irreparable damage to her reproductive organs from repeated rapes. Jordan, at only 30 years of age, had to have a hysterectomy. She would never again be able to bear children.

Morbus came to see her on occasion to check on her progress and tell her what Julia was doing in school. He had, on one of his more recent visits, brought Jordan drawings that Julia had done. Turns out that Julia was quite the talented artist. Morbus told Jordan that Julia was getting art lessons from her male guardian, Peter San Marco, who had a Masters degree in Art.

"Julia doesn't call her guardians 'Mom' and 'Dad'?" Jordan asked.

"None of the children do, Jordan," Morbus said. "Peter and Kiera decided on that because they didn't want the children to get too attached to them in the event that their parents or other family came to claim them."

"It seems kind of sterile," Jordan said. "What do Julia and the other children call the San Marcos?"

"I believe it's Ms. Kiera and Mr. Peter," Morbus replied. "David and the other leaders have been called 'mister' and their first name."

"What does Julia call you? 'Mr. Morbus'?"

Morbus seemed to have a sad expression on his face, Jordan noticed.

"I am just Morbus."

"How sad," Jordan said, and unconsciously put her hand on Morbus' face, just as she had with Jacob when he was discouraged.

Morbus quickly pulled away, almost shocked that Jordan would show him some affection. It was common knowledge that David had feelings for Jordan, and Morbus didn't want to get in the way of a possible relationship between them.

"No, Jordan..." he said as he turned away from her.

"I'm sorry, Morbus," Jordan said. "I guess someone showing you that they care about how you feel is an alien concept, given how you look to others. I have no qualms about your appearance. I know what you must have gone through."

"David likes you, Jordan." Morbus said.

"I like David, Morbus," Jordan replied; "but not like that. It's going to be a while before I can trust my heart with anyone. I watched Jacob die, and it still haunts me. I still have nightmares about it."

"Jacob is a hero to the cause, Jordan; just as you are."

"That doesn't bring him back to me, now does it, Morbus?"

Morbus' mind was dueling with itself, torn between the feelings he still had for Jordan when he was known as Jacob, and keeping Jordan in the dark about who he was.

"Jordan," he said roughly, enough to startle Jordan.

"What?"

Morbus almost said it. Almost said "I am Jacob." But he held his tongue. What came out of his mouth was,

"I'm just Morbus."

----------

Julia had another birthday before Jordan was cleared to have her first visit with her daughter.

Julia knew her mother was free, but in the hospital to make sure she was well enough to live her life again. The seven year old prepared herself every day for the possibility that today would be the day her mother would come see her. Every night, she felt a little disappointment. This was something that Kiera noticed after a few months.

She mentioned it to Dan when he came to see the San Marcos shortly before Julia's seventh birthday that June.

"Julia becomes disappointed when another day goes by that Jordan doesn't come see her," Kiera said. "When will Jordan be well enough for a visit, Dan?"

"Jordan is making progress, getting therapy and is on medication to control her mood swings," Dan said. "When she is cleared for a visit, we will let you know."

"At least I'll have something to tell Julia when she asks about when her mother is coming to visit," Kiera said.

"We wanted to make sure that Jordan was completely well, and healed from the surgeries she's had," Dan said. "She's been through a lot, as you well know."

Kiera nodded. Then Dan asked,"Where are Julia and the boys, by the way?"

"Peter is taking them to the forest for survival tests," Kiera said. "It's part of the plan in case the New Army comes looking for us."

"Sounds like a good plan," Dan said. "Tell Peter he's doing a great thing by teaching the kids survival skills. God only knows when they might need them."

"I'll pass that along," Kiera said. Hopefully, not anytime soon, she thought to herself.

----------

In July, Jordan was finally released from the safe hospital and set up in a safe home. It reminded her of the one she lived in with Jacob when they learned they were expecting. She wondered briefly if it were the same house, but Jordan had gone down to the panic room to look for a specific symbol, and, not finding it, realized this was a different house.

She had also been cleared to start making visits to Julia at last. Julia and her guardians knew she'd been released from the hospital, so visits could start as soon as Jordan was ready.

Jordan had been ready from the day she escaped the prison in the laundry truck. All she wanted was to meet the little girl she had been planning to name Rachel Julia. The fact that Julia was seven years old concerned Jordan. Julia had had seven years to bond with her guardians, while she was a virtual stranger to her own flesh and blood.

The day she was to visit, Jordan found herself uncharacteristcally nervous. She felt like she would be intruding in another family's life. That particular family had her daughter in it. I wonder if this is what biological parents feel when they meet the child they gave up for adoption for the first time? Jordan asked herself.

Just then, Jordan heard the distinctive horn outside. She looked out the window and saw David, Mike, and Morbus waiting for her. She instinctively checked her purse and saw that the small weapon she carried was still in its hiding place. Not that she would need it today, but since the New Army seemed to be everywhere outside the community of Disturbed Ones, Jordan learned that she couldn't afford to be found out, and would defend their cause with her life, if necessary. Especially if Julia was in danger.

She exited the house and locked the door locks. She then turned and walked toward the armored vehicle.

Finally, seven years after giving birth, she was going to meet her daughter.

----------

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
Awhh dang poor morbus... This is really good stuff !!! Continue!!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
tswmcello wrote:Awhh dang poor morbus... This is really good stuff !!! Continue!!

Morbus is a real motherfucker in the later chapters (at least according to my notes. Things can always change), but around Julia and Jordan (to some extent), he shows his human side.

Both Morbus and Jordan are going to find out that Julia is no shrinking violet. That survival training she's getting is going to come in handy soon.

----------
Disturbed Fan Fiction: Jordan Meets Her Daughter, Part 2--

"Welcome to our home, Jordan," Peter San Marco said when Jordan crossed the threshold. "It's an honor to have you here."

Jordan shook hands with Peter, then Kiera and the boys. Julia waited patiently on the sofa for Jordan to approach her.

As she sat down on the couch next to Julia, Jordan said,

"Julia, I'm Jordan. I've waited a long time to finally meet you."

Julia smiled Jacob's smile, and Jordan couldn't help but wonder where she'd seen that same smile just recently.

"You're my mother," Julia said softly. "I'm so glad you are here!"

"I'm glad I'm here, too," Jordan said. "We have a lot of catching up to do."

As she watched this scene, Kiera became misty-eyed. While she was glad that Julia and Jordan finally got to meet one another, Kiera was afraid that Jordan would take away the little girl that she and Peter had raised from the time she was two weeks old.

Peter noticed this, and assured his wife that this meeting was for the best.

"I know, Peter," Kiera said, wiping away tears. "But I don't want to let her go."

"No one said Julia was going anywhere," Peter said. "Jordan is a very intelligent woman. She'll want what is best for Julia."

"What if what she thinks is best is to take Julia away from us?"

"Honestly, Kiera," Peter said, "I don't think Jordan Terranova is going to do that to us. She knows that Julia is part of our family. We'll get a chance to talk about it with her before any decisions are made. Besides," Peter and Kiera looked over to the sofa to see Jordan and Julia talking, "we knew this was coming when we were told Jordan was still alive and had escaped her imprisonment. Let's just wait and see what happens."

Kiera laid her head against her husband's shoulder and sighed. "I guess you're right, Peter. I'm jumping to conclusions. I should be happy that Jordan is still alive and able to see Julia."

----------

After spending the whole day with Julia, Jordan and the San Marcos discussed future visits, and it was decided that Jordan would come every couple of weeks for a few hours at a time to spend time with not only Julia, but the boys Julia thought of as her brothers.

"I'm the only girl in a family of boys," Jordan told the San Marcos, "so I know what Julia is experiencing to a certain point. I was totally a tomboy until I was about 12. Then puberty set in and I wanted to do 'girl stuff'." Jordan chuckled at the memory of coming in from play just as dirty as her big brothers, and her mother wondering if she really had five boys instead of four.

After about an hour more, Jordan took her leave and promised to be back to visit Julia again in two weeks time.

----------

"Julia is a beautiful girl," Jordan sighed after she was safely in the car and headed back to her own safe house. "People were right..." she trailed off.

"Right about what, Jordan?" Mike asked.

"That Jacob and I would make pretty babies." Jordan said. "But, thanks to the thugs at the prison who tortured and raped me for years, there will be no more babies for me with anyone."

Morbus had been listening to the conversation silently and agreed: he and Jordan did have a beautiful child together. He wondered if he had a chance to win Jordan's heart again. She seemed to be fond of Morbus, and wasn't frightened any longer by his appearance.

I suppose, Morbus thought to himself, I could try and court her. She told David she wasn't ready for a romantic relationship with him or anyone else. Morbus wanted a chance, because he wanted to tell Jordan that in his chest, Jacob's heart still beats.

And in that heart, he still loved the girl he fell for years before; before the United States became a police state run by a puppet leader who was controlled by men with evil and greed in their black souls.

(part 3 coming soon)

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
Wow, so Morbus has to win her again? Pretty cool plottwist, continue definetly. I do think that maybe like last chapter the Morbus, Jordan, Julia family should be completely reunited or something but i'm not writing it so you don't have to listen to me.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Jordan Meets Her Daughter, Part 3--

----------
A few days after seeing her daughter for the first time, Jordan got an unexpected visit from David.

She liked David, but she was wary of his intentions. Not that she didn't trust him, but Jordan felt that David was going a little faster in the romance department than she was willing to go at this point in time.

But today, David was not there to discuss his prospects of wooing Jordan. He was there to talk about Julia and to ask her how she thought the visit went.

"I thought it went rather well," Jordan said. "The San Marcos have done a wonderful job raising her. Julia is a nice, polite, and caring little girl." Just as I would have raised her, Jordan thought.

"She's doing quite well in her studies," David said. "She's two grades ahead of her peers, and that's quite an accomplishment for one only seven years old."

"I'm not at all surprised to hear that, actually," Jordan said. "Both Jacob and I skipped grades in school, so Julia comes by it honestly." But, are you being honest with me, David, she said to herself.

"What are your thoughts about having Julia live with you when you get to know each other a little better?" David asked. He noticed that Jordan seemed surprised to hear that.

"And take her away from the only family she's ever known, David?" Jordan asked, incredulously. "Even though she's my flesh and blood, I can't see myself doing that to Kiera San Marco. She's very protective of Julia, even when I was there. Like she suspected I'd want Julia to come home with me."

"Don't you want to be with your daughter?" David asked, wondering to himself if he misjudged Jordan all this time.

"David, you have to understand something," Jordan began; "I spent five years in prison for something I didn't do, and almost two years on the outside learning to be human again. I can barely take care of myself sometimes I get so moody and depressed, much less a child. If things were different, like if what happened to me never happened, if Jacob had never been killed, then I could see myself raising my child..." She trailed off when she felt herself getting emotional. Then,

"I can't...I can't put Julia through my hell." And she dropped her head into her hands and began to cry.

David had to concede that Jordan had a point. She was still healing, and asking her to do more than she felt she was capable of was selfish of him.

He'd fallen hard for Jordan in the two years that she had been free. He wanted nothing more than to be the man she needed him to be, reclaim Julia and be a family. But Jordan wasn't ready for any of that. She was still trying to just be Jordan. He was pushing too hard, a trait he was not particularly fond of when it came to the women who had been in his life. That trait was admirable in being the leader of the Disturbed Ones, because it allowed him to speak for those who were denied a voice. But when it came to relationships, it was a liability.

He looked at Jordan sitting there, crying for the lost love and the lost years she had endured. All David wanted was for Jordan to take things at her own speed, which meant for him, he needed to apply the brakes to his desires.

But his desires won out over his common sense, because he sat down next to Jordan and put his arm around her, comforting her.

"Jordan," he said softly, "I'm sorry. I'm being selfish..." But, he leaned in to kiss her anyway.

Their lips almost met when Jordan realized what was happening. "What the fuck are you doing?" was what came out of her mouth.

"Jordan," David said, almost pleadingly, "please, baby...I need you."

"How dare you!" exclaimed Jordan, more shocked than surprised. "How dare you assume that I'd want this right now, after everything I've told you?"

"Jordan, I can make you happy. I know I can."

Jordan stood up. With her hands on her hips, she asked David to see himself out.

"Bitch..." he muttered.

"Yeah, I'm a bitch," Jordan said angrily. "Just because I'm vulnerable doesn't mean I'm an easy target. You can damn me to hell and back if you want, because I really don't give a shit what you think of me. You're no better than the thugs who forced themselves on me in prison. All of you think with your dick and not with the brain God gave you. You may be a man, and you may be a Jew, but you're not, repeat, NOT Jacob. No one, no man could even come close to replacing what Jacob meant to me. Now, if you don't mind, David, please get the fuck out of my house."

David was shocked at the level of anger that Jordan displayed. He'd never heard her curse, never heard her speak to him in that manner. Maybe it was a defense mechanism against being attacked physically again and again. Maybe it was Post Traumatic Stress. It could be a lot of things, but being a foul mouthed bitch was not what he expected from her at all.

He took his leave. It wasn't until he got in the armored vehicle that he realized what he had done.

"My God, I'm an asshole. Please forgive me!"

----------
As Jordan locked the door, she felt her whole body shake with anger. Who the hell does David think he is? Thinks he can get any gal just by sweet talking her, telling her what she wants to hear. What utter bullshit that is, she thought.

She walked to her bedroom and lay down on it still fully clothed. God, I don't have the strength for this right now, Jordan thought. "I just want to be normal again. Is that too fucking much to ask?"

Later, she dressed for bed. Once she was under the covers, sleep eluded her. It was like being in prison again. Once, bars kept her from escaping. Now, it was her own mind that held her prisoner to her emotions.

I wish Jacob was here...she thought sadly. He'd know how to calm me down.

She had no idea how close Jacob really was.

----------

"You did what?!" Dan exclaimed when David told him the next day what had transpired at Jordan's safe house. "Are you out of your God damned mind, David? You knew she wasn't ready for any of that. Whatever possessed you to do that, to Jordan Terranova of all people? Jordan isn't some silly girl, she's one of us! She's been to hell and back and you wanted to... my God!"

"I know, Danny. I'm a jerk. I wasn't thinking." David said.

"Wasn't thinking?" Dan asked him; "Well that's the understatement of the millenium! You're the God damned leader of all of us who want to change things back to the way they were, and all you wanted was a little tail? You have lost your mind!"

David turned from Dan and looked out the window. He could see Jordan's safe house from where he stood, while Dan was browbeating him about his behavior. Yeah, he thought sullenly, I'm the the leader of the most powerful anti- government group to emerge since the illegal regime took over nearly eight years ago. Dan is right. I need to watch myself.

"Are you done, Dan?" David asked when Dan stopped yelling. "Because if I'm going to be an effective leader, I need to lead by example. That means I have need to be above reproach. Only Jordan knows of my failings. I only hope that she can forgive me."

You better hope, David, thought Dan. Hope and pray she does just that.

----------

Morbus was in one of his moods.

He was not happy, which happened quite frequently. When Morbus is not happy, bad things tend to happen.

He couldn't place the source of his anger. He just felt like punching something. Or someone.

His head was throbbing. When he was shot, a bullet entered his skull just below his left ear and exited just over his left eye. It had just missed his temple and optic nerve, and at times, like this, the exit wound, long since healed, would throb in the worst pain he had ever felt. He took very potent drugs for the pain, but because the drugs were addictive and would prevent Morbus from doing the jobs he was trained to do.

He had been weaned off the latest course of drugs, and was not his usual self. He was worse than his usual self, because that's when he felt like killing people, destroying property, and banging his head against the way in an attempt to make the pain stop. He had promised Julia he'd come visit, but he just wasn't up to it. If he did anything to hurt Julia, he'd never forgive himself.

"Please, God! Please let me fuckin' die!" Morbus cried out, the pain getting the better of him. "I can't go on like this anymore! God, please..."

He then beat his head against the brick wall until it was bloody and he passed out.

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
Shit, David's a double minded creeper, and Morbus is going emo, this doesn't get anymore awesome!! Thnx for being so prompt i think was second post today!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
tswmcello wrote:Shit, David's a double minded creeper, and Morbus is going emo, this doesn't get anymore awesome!! Thnx for being so prompt i think was second post today!

I think where I'm going with this is to show that Morbus is still having problems with his emotions and the physical pain he feels. Sometimes the cure is worse than the disease or ailment one suffers from. One minute he's evil, mean, and homicidal; the next, he tries to be human and have feelings. It doesn't help that he lives in one room where he has all this time to live in his past as Jacob.

As for David... he doesn't know what he wants, except to expel the illegal government. He wants Jordan, but she doesn't want him, not right now. She wants to be "normal" again, though given what she's been through, her idea of normal will have to change.

Jordan is going to learn the truth about Morbus in the next segment. And it's not going to be by his telling her outright.

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
:O she finds out!! Spoiler lol

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I didn't say how... LOL

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Well, goes to show that even David can't avoid temptation. Awesome updates!

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
I guess your right lolz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com