Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
OZZY OSBOURNE will release "Scream" — his first album in almost three years and 10th studio album overall — on June 15 via Epic Records. Produced by Ozzy and Kevin Churko, both of whom did the same honors for Ozzy's 2007 worldwide million-seller "Black Rain", the album will feature the first single "Let Me Hear You Scream". The fist-pumping anthemic song will have its world premiere, during a prison riot scene, on "CSI: NY" tonight, Wednesday, April 14 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET/PT) on the CBS television network and also arrives at radio today.

The multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winning, Rock and Roll Hall of Famer recorded most of "Scream" at his Los Angeles home studio, The Bunker, and co-wrote all the songs, primarily with Churko. Notably, the album marks the first appearance of Ozzy's new guitar player, Gus G. (FIREWIND, ex-DREAM EVIL, ARCH ENEMY). Ozzy's band also features bassist Rob "Blasko" Nicholson, drummer Tommy Clufetos (ex-ROB ZOMBIE, ALICE COOPER) and keyboardist Adam Wakeman.

Songtitles set to appear on "Scream" (among others):

* Let Me Hear You Scream
* Diggin' Me Down
* Let It Die
* Soul Sucker
* Fearless
* I Want It All
* Time
* Crucify
* I Love You All

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
I'm glad he changed the title from Soul Sucka. I listened to the song and it sounds great. Can't wait for the new album.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Here is the first single

this is the best song of the album I think

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Make a forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com