Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Disturbed On Their Upcoming Album, Its Strength, And Potential Release Date. - Page 2 Empty Awesome ... Tue 13 Apr 2010, 09:57

GracieBJJ1

GracieBJJ1
Thanks for the link. Why does no one have any emotion except for Dave? Geez. I can't wait ... man I can't wait ! He has the most amazing voice that I have ever heard, thank goodness he made his way into the band years ago.

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
i'll wait as long as it takes....they haven't let us down yet.

28Disturbed On Their Upcoming Album, Its Strength, And Potential Release Date. - Page 2 Empty OH MAN OH MAN ..... Fri 16 Apr 2010, 08:59

GracieBJJ1

GracieBJJ1
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS. IT WILL BE AWESOME AS ALWAYS. EVEN BETTER.... WILL BE THE TOUR, I GOTTA GET MY OLD ASS OUT THERE THIS TIME TO SEE THEM AND TAKE MY DAUGHTER, SHE'S REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS AND THE DVD RELEASE AS WELL.

Darth Wraith

Darth Wraith
OH GOD PLEASE COME OUT THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Indestructible just left me CRAVING MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! David, please even when your 90 years old, PLEASE KEEP MAKING THIS MUSIC. Disturbed's Music is Music AT IT'S HIGHEST PEAK OF GREATNESS, it doesn't get any better than this folks, every sound is like an orgasm in your ears and mind.

justsid

justsid
Disturbed One
Sucks that its delayed but will be out as a birthday present for me whooo hoo!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com