Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Those who can't see the videos this is what The bands says

Hey were Disturbed and as you can see from our surroundings we are in the middle of recording our new record. Title still yet to be finalized although we have strong thoughts Release date to be finalized but were hoping for this fall and not to talk to much about it were not going to say this is the heaviest record we ever put out the darkest record we ever put out or the heaviest record we ever put out but what i can tell you from my personal opinion that this is out strongest grouping of material that i can ever remember amassing over the Last 10 years.

Last edited by CrowX on Sun 11 Apr 2010, 11:22; edited 2 times in total

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Fucking awesome can't wait extremely excited and also I just wanted to say that watching that video means that disturbed's fifth album won't be released during the summer of 2010 but it will be released during the fall of 2010 that means it has been offically been made by disturbed and not by anybody else and it's been given by disturbed themselves.

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
I cant watch it because im in CANADA. can u find me a differint link Crow?

TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson
Stupified
Amazing

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
that's it there is no rip and mtv wont put the video any where at least we tried ripping it and putting it on you tube cause of its weird file format that mtv uses cleverly we cant rip any of them sorry guys

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
dammit fall? thats for ever! im happy for the news but not the date

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
I just wanted to say something about the album release date this the same exact thing that happened back in 2005 that david draiman said that they were hoping to release the "Ten Thousand Fists" album during the summer time but didn't get released until the fall of that year and now it has happened again but with it being the fifth album instead.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
yup only it got leaked last time 3 month early that shit is never gonna happen again cause of the new cd security that warner now put on there promos to stop ripping they don't play on computers only cd players unfortunately

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Sweet. Albums rarely are released on time, so I'm not surprised at all about the fall release. I read somewhere else that usually it takes 3 months from when the album is completely done--mixed and mastered--until it is finally released. So they should be finishing up in April and well have another September release probably. I do like how David said its their strongest release...so I've hoping for more of a varied album versus just a collection of 12 songs.

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
That does suck about it being delayed until fall.

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
can anybody put the video on youtube..i cant watch it!

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Can't Wait !!!! Smiley Face

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Nakho wrote:can anybody put the video on youtube..i cant watch it!

Tried to rip it to put on youtube but we having trouble doing so

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
finally, i dont know why but i can watch the videos and i post it in my web.
for the international members look if you can see it too.
here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
When is Rock The Deuce? Anyone know?

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Bound2Fate wrote:Sweet. Albums rarely are released on time, so I'm not surprised at all about the fall release. I read somewhere else that usually it takes 3 months from when the album is completely done--mixed and mastered--until it is finally released. So they should be finishing up in April and well have another September release probably. I do like how David said its their strongest release...so I've hoping for more of a varied album versus just a collection of 12 songs.

Not to burst your bubble, but that's typical marketing.

I do have high hopes though :)

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Awesome...

I've been reading that there have been leaks as to what the new record will be called... what has everyone else here heard, if anything?

--guiltypleasures

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
we only been guessing

disturbed_phreak_666

disturbed_phreak_666
Haunted
That a boy Morbid Spawn, I'm in Canada too. Really want to see this, but it won't let me :(

TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson
Stupified
Super bummed that it's probably going to be delayed, also that we have to wait for the cd to get D.O.D....there better be a leak sooner than usual.

AdamZeZ

AdamZeZ
Stupified
You can get a screen recorder and just record it on the screen and then upload the recording on youtube or wherever. That's what I use to do a long time ago. But I'm in USA, no need to do it.

NightHawk

NightHawk
Believer
Im so exited about this new album :Believered: Believe :Believered:

Droid

Droid
Stupified
Sucks about the slight delay, but that should only mean that it would be better than if it was released in the summer. Besides that, it really didn't say anything, oh well.

progamer11092

progamer11092
Bound2Fate wrote:Sweet. Albums rarely are released on time, so I'm not surprised at all about the fall release. I read somewhere else that usually it takes 3 months from when the album is completely done--mixed and mastered--until it is finally released. So they should be finishing up in April and well have another September release probably. I do like how David said its their strongest release...so I've hoping for more of a varied album versus just a collection of 12 songs.

most likely another September release....I just want it to be SOON lol......but I read on some website that they are lookin between 15-18 songs on this album, but I dnt kno if that includes B-Sides or not, but either way that a SHIT LOAD of songs lol

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Those who can't see the video this is what David Said

Hey were Disturbed and as you can see from our surroundings we are in the middle of recording our new record. Title still yet to be finalized although we have strong thoughts Release date yet to be finalized but were hoping for this fall and not to talk to much about it were not going to say this is the heaviest record we ever put out or the darkest record we ever put out or the heaviest record we ever put out but what i can tell you from my personal opinion that this is out strongest grouping of material that i can ever remember amassing over the Last 10 years and we can't wait to unleash it to you fans.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com