Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Disturbed 5th Album Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Disturbed 5th Album Updates Sun 21 Mar 2010, 20:17

MzDisturbed4Ever

MzDisturbed4Ever
I'm so excited!!!! will always be a disturbed fan 4 ever!!!!!! Disturbed

Dancing David

52Disturbed 5th Album Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Disturbed 5th Album Updates Sat 03 Apr 2010, 01:13

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
David's Myspace says that the last track is finished...one step closer.

53Disturbed 5th Album Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Disturbed 5th Album Updates Sat 03 Apr 2010, 02:14

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
mike and david don't have an official myspace page only dan and john do i expect that news came from a fan run myspace page on john moyers myspace it says the same that they are done just waiting on the release date im expecting sept if earner try to rush the release date which im hoping it will be ether june july if they do that lets pray shall we

54Disturbed 5th Album Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Disturbed 5th Album Updates Sat 03 Apr 2010, 02:25

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
...John's myspace has the same thing the last few weeks about how they are on the last song. They still have to mix and master it though, so I would say at earliest late-July/August. But at least it's coming this year. The guy

55Disturbed 5th Album Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Disturbed 5th Album Updates Sat 03 Apr 2010, 04:29

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
Could be. Whoever did it did their research though. They write in all caps just like he does on his fb. Here's the page.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

56Disturbed 5th Album Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Disturbed 5th Album Updates Mon 05 Apr 2010, 06:36

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
looks almost real but if it was genuine then on the disturbed myspace they would list davids pages as a friend like john and dans almost believed it but not quite

57Disturbed 5th Album Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Disturbed 5th Album Updates Mon 05 Apr 2010, 14:41

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Ravensclaw wrote:looks almost real but if it was genuine then on the disturbed myspace they would list davids pages as a friend like john and dans almost believed it but not quite

That David myspace page is actually the number 1 friend on Disturbed's myspace...I just noticed it a few days ago.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Disturbed has just finished recording the new album and are now in the studio mixing in Los Angeles. Stay tuned for more updates and an announcement of the new album title.

59Disturbed 5th Album Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Disturbed 5th Album Updates Tue 20 Apr 2010, 19:12

Conker

Conker
The Animal
That's good to know, whats up with the DVD though? Thought it would be sooner.

60Disturbed 5th Album Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Disturbed 5th Album Updates Tue 20 Apr 2010, 19:51

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
YEAH!!!

61Disturbed 5th Album Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Disturbed 5th Album Updates Wed 21 Apr 2010, 18:06

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
You guys like the title Asylum

62Disturbed 5th Album Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Disturbed 5th Album Updates Wed 21 Apr 2010, 18:07

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
YES IT IS AWSOME

63Disturbed 5th Album Updates - Page 3 Empty WOOOHOOO WE KNOW THE NAME NOW!!! Wed 21 Apr 2010, 18:49

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
:D DISTURBEDS 5th STUDIO ALBUM ASYLUM!! YAY!! THATS WHAT THE THIGNY SAID ON THE FRONT PAGE YAY YAY !!! KJ IS SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

64Disturbed 5th Album Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Disturbed 5th Album Updates Wed 21 Apr 2010, 18:53

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

65Disturbed 5th Album Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Disturbed 5th Album Updates Wed 21 Apr 2010, 18:57

TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson
Stupified
It's awesome!

66Disturbed 5th Album Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Disturbed 5th Album Updates Wed 21 Apr 2010, 19:04

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
ASYLUM is gonna fuckin' ROCK! I'd buy it right now if I could!

67Disturbed 5th Album Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Disturbed 5th Album Updates Thu 22 Apr 2010, 00:34

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
We are all happy! And I'll be even happier when it's released so I can buy that sucker and play it to death and beyond (oh my poor phone!)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com