Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Define a Disturbed Fan Empty Define a Disturbed Fan Wed 24 Jun 2009, 20:20

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
One who has been with them long enough to actually listen to all their songs.

And of course they have to be a member here lol
The guy

you can consider yourself a fan of a band when you find something in the music that gives you strength. You can relate to it and it helps you in whatever way you need it. It makes you feel understood and accepted and like you're not alone.
Disturbed definitely make me feel like that.

2Define a Disturbed Fan Empty Re: Define a Disturbed Fan Wed 24 Jun 2009, 22:17

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
vary heartfelt and deep my friend..i couldnet have said it better myself

3Define a Disturbed Fan Empty Re: Define a Disturbed Fan Wed 24 Jun 2009, 23:59

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
They have to be a fan of the music for the music. Not cause of the bands persona or anything like that. But thats the obvious part.

A Disturbed fan has to be at peace and happy with the fact that the band does things differently than any other band before them.

A Disturbed fan has to be able to deal with the stereotypes that come with being a Disturbed fan, and be a Disturbed fan without any shame.

A Disturbed fan has to love musio, cause only dedicated music fans are the fans that are proud to say they are fans of Disturbed.

And lastly, you can't like country music...
Seriously, Im making that rule. No country.....ever. ;)

4Define a Disturbed Fan Empty Re: Define a Disturbed Fan Thu 25 Jun 2009, 02:02

Lazarus12

Lazarus12
Believer
Dylan basically hit the nail on the head, and you have to always sing when Droppin Plates plays. How can you not sing wiht that song, I love when me and my buddys just start headbangin :D

5Define a Disturbed Fan Empty Re: Define a Disturbed Fan Thu 25 Jun 2009, 14:08

Disturbed One 4 Life

Disturbed One 4 Life
You have to like every song buy every album to support the band and sing along with there tracks lol

6Define a Disturbed Fan Empty Re: Define a Disturbed Fan Thu 25 Jun 2009, 23:40

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
A Disturbed fan is one who:

Isn´t afraid to speak their mind.
Isn´t ashamed/afraid to say they like Disturbed.
Knows what they believe in (be it religous or otherwise) and isn´t afraid to say it publicly.
Does not judge others except for the content of their character/hearts.
Likes more than half of Disturbed´s songs for the meaning they have, not the beat/rhythm.
Will continue to support the band, whichever musical direction they may take.

and last but not least,

Doesn´t just listen to the music, they live its message.

(P.S. My trip is going fine, I won´t be on more than once a week. I have no internet access at all, Im at a cybercafe.)

Believe

7Define a Disturbed Fan Empty Re: Define a Disturbed Fan Fri 26 Jun 2009, 03:41

Zerstörer

Zerstörer
Sickened
A Disturbed fan is somebody who can access the power hidden within the words that make up the songs. It is something that cannot be explained, cannot be defined, but you are a Disturbed fan when you have discovered... Disturbed is not just another composition, no. It's not just mindlessly uttered words that have been poorly strung together. There is something hidden there, hidden within, and when you can derive it then you are a true Disturbed fan.

Everything else - the open mindness, the individuality, the unbreakable will to stand and fight for what we have disovered - That is just the traits of Disturbed fans. But when you truly ARE a Disturbed fan, that is when you have a greater understanding of the source, the power hidden inside their music.

8Define a Disturbed Fan Empty Re: Define a Disturbed Fan Sun 28 Jun 2009, 04:22

LadyCorruption

Warrior
I agree with all above and have to add a Disturbed fan doesn't just like Disturbed because of David. Almost all the girls I met at the first Disturbed concert I went to hardly knew anything about their music. They only cared that David was hot. I think he's hot too, but I actually like them for their music. In fact, when I first started liking them I had no idea what David looked like.

9Define a Disturbed Fan Empty Re: Define a Disturbed Fan Sun 28 Jun 2009, 14:31

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Amen to everything yall just said.

10Define a Disturbed Fan Empty Re: Define a Disturbed Fan Sun 19 Jul 2009, 05:54

zealouso

Warrior
--

Last edited by zealouso on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 09:48; edited 1 time in total

11Define a Disturbed Fan Empty Re: Define a Disturbed Fan Fri 14 Aug 2009, 08:07

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
zealouso wrote:in my opinion and in my conclusions, from what you guyz posted on some of your topics
and for me:

(PHYSICAL)
a disturbed fan hates RAP, POP and COUNTRY music

a disturbed fan tattoos his/her own skin for the devotion of the band

a disturbed fan makes a forum for disturbed fans

a disturbed fan shares other disturbed fan what they know about disturbed

a disturbed fan draws a disturbed album or whatever

a disturbed fan makes a disturbed graphics

a disturbed fan goes to a disturbed concert

(EMOTIONAL)

a disturbed fan:
conquers hopelessness
accepts denial
do not cut their wrist(IMO)

and INDESTRUCTIBLE WITH DETERMINATION THAT IS INCORRUPTIBLE, MASTER OF WAR

A little extreme with some of your opinions there Zealouso, they're your opinions regardless though. Honestly the only way i can define a Disturbed fan is someone that likes their music whether they followed the band from the start or heard one song and got into them. If you like the music then you're a fan.

12Define a Disturbed Fan Empty Re: Define a Disturbed Fan Fri 14 Aug 2009, 14:59

ADisturbed0ne

ADisturbed0ne
Stupified
zealouso wrote:in my opinion and in my conclusions, from what you guyz posted on some of your topics
and for me:

(PHYSICAL)

(EMOTIONAL)

a disturbed fan:
conquers hopelessness
accepts denial

I like rap, pop (been getting into Michael Jackson), and a little country, does that not make me a disturbed fan? I think they'd want you to be familiar with all types of music and not just follow "HEAVY FUCKIN METAL" and WORSHIP them, and them only, the way you are. A disturbed fan doesn't have to be a great artist and make tons of pictures of the band either, they should just support the band by buying the albums and merchandise and going to the concerts, and obviously like the music. Although I am being a hypocrite when I say that since I do make some disturbed stuff in ps but I don't consider myself anymore "special" because I do. But your opinion is yours, I just think its a little silly, at least the first "a disturbed fan..." part.

Just don't come off as an over obsessed fan that doesn't listen to anyone but Disturbed is what i'm trying to say. :) Expand your music library and listen to other genres, theres some good music out there!

13Define a Disturbed Fan Empty Re: Define a Disturbed Fan Sat 15 Aug 2009, 05:21

zealouso

Warrior
ADisturbed0ne wrote:
and for me:

(PHYSICAL)

(EMOTIONAL)

a disturbed fan:
conquers hopelessness
accepts denial

I like rap, pop (been getting into Michael Jackson), and a little country, does that not make me a disturbed fan? I think they'd want you to be familiar with all types of music and not just follow "HEAVY FUCKIN METAL" and WORSHIP them, and them only, the way you are. A disturbed fan doesn't have to be a great artist and make tons of pictures of the band either, they should just support the band by buying the albums and merchandise and going to the concerts, and obviously like the music. Although I am being a hypocrite when I say that since I do make some disturbed stuff in ps but I don't consider myself anymore "special" because I do. But your opinion is yours, I just think its a little silly, at least the first "a disturbed fan..." part.

Just don't come off as an over obsessed fan that doesn't listen to anyone but Disturbed is what i'm trying to say. :) Expand your music library and listen to other genres, theres some good music out there!

hey dude sorry i was asserting, OMG, phrase errror again

i just said the first one bcoz SOME of the guyz in here are POP, RAP and COUNTRY haterz,

some hate pop
some hate rap
some hate country

i am really disappointed with myself asserting that all of u guyz hate POP, RAP and COUNTRY.

but yeah i listen other songs, but the only heavy metal i listen is DISTURBED, men im trying to find my 2nd favorite heavy metal band, but when i saw all your post on the thread TOP 10 BANDS, men we got different taste of music,

oh well tnx for your feedback
Disturbed Fan

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com