Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Metallica - Page 2 Empty Re: Metallica Sat 08 Jan 2011, 07:17

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
Overrated? They're the biggest metal band in existance. You have to be a complete moron to think they're overrated. They've only put out some of the most biggest and most influential records in metal, yeah.. No big deal or anything. Psh. Some people.
I love that some people try and have a whinge just 'cos another band was around longer. So what? That doesn't mean they haven't earnt their place.

I saw Metallica with Lamb of God in November. That was amazing! They're absolutely mind blowing live.

27Metallica - Page 2 Empty Re: Metallica Mon 28 Mar 2011, 10:26

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
MMEggman wrote:Overrated? They're the biggest metal band in existance. You have to be a complete moron to think they're overrated. They've only put out some of the most biggest and most influential records in metal, yeah.. No big deal or anything. Psh. Some people.
I love that some people try and have a whinge just 'cos another band was around longer. So what? That doesn't mean they haven't earnt their place.

I saw Metallica with Lamb of God in November. That was amazing! They're absolutely mind blowing live.

i was ganna reply to the overrated shit people are sayin but u said it perfectly dude! and i saw em in november with Lamb of God. MADISON SQUARE GARDEN NYC!!!! I MEAN HOW THE FUCK CAN U SAY THAT THEY DON'T DESERVE THE RECOGNITION THEY'VE BEEN GIVEN. i mean when people diss Metallica all i can do is laugh cause it really isn't even worth responding to most of the time, it just doesn't make sense in the realm of reality.

28Metallica - Page 2 Empty Re: Metallica Thu 28 Jul 2011, 10:14

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
"Thirty years" of METALLICA... can you believe it? The band is having a major celebration this year in their home town of San Francisco in December I'm gonna go home see my boys...can't wait...sooo happy.

29Metallica - Page 2 Empty Re: Metallica Fri 29 Jul 2011, 17:50

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Monster666 wrote:
MMEggman wrote:Overrated? They're the biggest metal band in existance. You have to be a complete moron to think they're overrated. They've only put out some of the most biggest and most influential records in metal, yeah.. No big deal or anything. Psh. Some people.

i was ganna reply to the overrated shit people are sayin but u said it perfectly dude! and i saw em in november with Lamb of God. MADISON SQUARE GARDEN NYC!!!! I MEAN HOW THE FUCK CAN U SAY THAT THEY DON'T DESERVE THE RECOGNITION THEY'VE BEEN GIVEN. i mean when people diss Metallica all i can do is laugh cause it really isn't even worth responding to most of the time, it just doesn't make sense in the realm of reality.

I'm shaking my head because 30 years ago, I was still in high school. I remember there were guys talking about this "new" band, and wouldn't shut up about them. I knew even back then they'd be big. I mean, how many bands celebrate their 30th anniversary?

(besides the Stones who have been around since the stone age of rock LOL)

30Metallica - Page 2 Empty Re: Metallica Sat 06 Aug 2011, 09:58

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
METALLICA...MetallicAAAAAA!!!! Head Banger

31Metallica - Page 2 Empty Re: Metallica Sat 06 Aug 2011, 21:07

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
My dad loves Metallica, I remember him playing Enter Sandman when I was just a kid. That started me on the road to metal (though I was late for about 10 years lol)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com