Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TheSickness's photography Empty TheSickness's photography Wed 27 May 2009, 22:14

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
On there is all my novice attempts at photography, along with some drawings. I think the pics of barbed wire came out pretty good

2TheSickness's photography Empty Re: TheSickness's photography Wed 27 May 2009, 22:27

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
they are really good although the cat one i dont really get tbh

3TheSickness's photography Empty Re: TheSickness's photography Thu 28 May 2009, 01:16

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
Ahahaha, it's fine. I took it cuz I thought it was funny, and it kinda captures his expression...he's always yowling at me

4TheSickness's photography Empty Re: TheSickness's photography Thu 28 May 2009, 01:20

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
And thank you btw. It was hard to get those shots good, my camera really...heck, I just need a new one

5TheSickness's photography Empty Re: TheSickness's photography Sat 30 May 2009, 02:54

zealouso

Warrior
the cat is not too much good

but the gas mask is very creepy. nice 5 star for the gas mask

6TheSickness's photography Empty Re: TheSickness's photography Thu 04 Jun 2009, 04:01

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
pretty sure I didnt take that one, I think it's one I favourited

7TheSickness's photography Empty Re: TheSickness's photography Thu 04 Jun 2009, 15:39

Get Psycho

Get Psycho
cool pics Believe

8TheSickness's photography Empty Re: TheSickness's photography Thu 04 Jun 2009, 20:27

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
Thanks, I update it pretty frequently. Though as of late I lost my camera somewhere =[ but I've stll got some pics I could put up

9TheSickness's photography Empty Re: TheSickness's photography Fri 05 Jun 2009, 01:26

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
Questions:
1) How do you lose a camera o.O?
2) Zealouso wtf with the avatar >.>

10TheSickness's photography Empty Re: TheSickness's photography Sun 07 Jun 2009, 13:35

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
Haha I didnt know where it was in my house. Also it's the family camera, so i didnt know if someone else had taken it

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com