Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Disturbed Forever

Disturbed Forever
Disturbed One
This is just something I thought Disturbed and all of their fans should hear.

Yesterday 5/8 at the Lamb of God show at the Roseland ballroom in New York. The opening band Municiple Waste declared war on all Disturbed fan's by saying these exact words. " Fuck Disturbed......Their Nu-Metal shit!" Just thought all you Disturbed One's should know.

SalamanderJesus

SalamanderJesus
Stupified
Who? It's funny I've never heard of this band but they randomly start a feud with Disturbed for the hell of it...Disturbed hasn't been a nu metal band for years now so i doubt this band would even know their own genre.

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
Ignorance is bliss... and several other words I won't mention because its rude.

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
They sound like shit....some kinda gay punk/thrash shit. All the other bands they touring with are way better...but I don't listen to much death metal other than Opeth...but I don't see why Lamb of God or Children of Bodom would tour with those guys.

zealouso

Warrior
If they want to start war with :pale:'s fans

and challenge

:pale:
to a rock concert, i think they wouldnt win, right?

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
Disturbed has 4 extremely popular albums. I've never even heard of these guys before today.

SalamanderJesus

SalamanderJesus
Stupified
I just gave them a listen and yeah they aren't anything special.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Disturbed only nu metal album was the sickness so these guys don't know what there talking about who are they anyway. They can't ever beat Disturbed.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
one word to describe them douchebags

tormented_insanity

tormented_insanity
Loading The Weapon
Okay. Who are they? This is quite hilarious. A band I've never heard of comes in out of nowhere and stars shit with Disturbed? Wow. Those guys are idiots.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
They say Disturbed sucks and so does there fans well id like to hear them come and say it to my face i gaurenty they will quiver standing in my presence they will cry and i will make them clean up there tears before me

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
they don't know much about Disturbed thats for sure. Disturbed is unique unlike this gay ass band. Disturbed's played for the troops before which is something i dont think many popular rock bands today have done.

Wolf

Wolf
Disturbed One
Haha!

What a bunch of ignorant idiots.

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
What right does an opening have to insult an already proven band? And why don't they start a war worth fighting, like one over pop music? And why do they think anyone honestly cares what they think? If they can get off the opening act status, maybe this becomes a real threat. Other than that, if it's Disturbed fans vs. Municiple Waste fans, its an easy win for us.

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
they are just trying to make a name for themselves...dumbasses...never heard of them.

DisturbedShadow

DisturbedShadow
I agree with all the above posts. Never heard of these faggot's and I never will. Disturbed is quite frankly the best band I've ever heard, and for these random no-names to come up and start trying to talk shit about Disturbed? Ha. Fuckin pathetic.

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Totally. They just need to shut the fuck up.

tormented_insanity

tormented_insanity
Loading The Weapon
I agree one hundred percent. If they wanted to start a war, why didn't they start one where they had a possibility of winning. They don't stand a chance with this one. They're just jealous that Disturbed has already proven themselves as a worthy band while they are still just an opener.

Zerstörer

Zerstörer
Sickened
Instead of publicly insulting Disturbed and its fans, they might try spending that time coming up with better songs...

tormented_insanity

tormented_insanity
Loading The Weapon
Zerstörer wrote:Instead of publicly insulting Disturbed and its fans, they might try spending that time coming up with better songs...
Exactly. Though they probably can't write better songs which is most likely why they are still only an opener.

Zerstörer

Zerstörer
Sickened
All the more reason for them to work hard to get ahead, rather than working easily to get everyone else behind, in a failure attempt.

The world would be much more constructive if everyone, myself included, would stop being so competitive... We should stop training to surpass others, and instead, train to surpass ourselves.

tormented_insanity

tormented_insanity
Loading The Weapon
An interesting statement. I myself have a bad habit of being a little too competitive. While it is fun when you are not publicly slighting anyone, competitiveness can also destroy many things. I am trying to control my competitive side, but as with my agressivness and compulsive mood swings, I am not going very far in my attempts. But, I am very stubborn, and competitive, so I am now competing against myself to see how far my control can stretch.

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
I can see why they would name themselves Municiple Waste. Their music is COMMON GARBAGE!!!

Zerstörer

Zerstörer
Sickened
They didn't even spell the name right... "Municiple" is actually spelled "Municipal"

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
Exactly. I say we bomb their website with insults

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com