Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is your favorite cover song?

What is your favorite cover song? Empty10%What is your favorite cover song? Empty 10% [ 5 ]
What is your favorite cover song? Empty14%What is your favorite cover song? Empty 14% [ 7 ]
What is your favorite cover song? Empty44%What is your favorite cover song? Empty 44% [ 22 ]
What is your favorite cover song? Empty12%What is your favorite cover song? Empty 12% [ 6 ]
What is your favorite cover song? Empty2%What is your favorite cover song? Empty 2% [ 1 ]
What is your favorite cover song? Empty12%What is your favorite cover song? Empty 12% [ 6 ]
What is your favorite cover song? Empty4%What is your favorite cover song? Empty 4% [ 2 ]
What is your favorite cover song? Empty2%What is your favorite cover song? Empty 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 50

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is your favorite cover song? Empty What is your favorite cover song? Sat 28 Feb 2009, 03:24

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I Love Land of Confusion

2What is your favorite cover song? Empty Re: What is your favorite cover song? Sun 01 Mar 2009, 04:40

A Disturbed Mind

A Disturbed Mind
Believer
My favorite cover is shout 2000

3What is your favorite cover song? Empty Re: What is your favorite cover song? Mon 02 Mar 2009, 19:09

TheDisturbedOne

TheDisturbedOne
Believer
Gotta go with Land Of COnfusion, its the song that they really changed the most. It seems like every cover they do was WAY better than the original, but Land Of Confusion was the best. Every Time I hear the original of like Shout its like WOW im so glad they did a cover lol

4What is your favorite cover song? Empty Re: What is your favorite cover song? Wed 04 Mar 2009, 23:08

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i loved the solo in Land Of Confusion they took that song and made it there own

5What is your favorite cover song? Empty Re: What is your favorite cover song? Sat 07 Mar 2009, 04:26

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
I loved Fade To Black. I'm a huge Metallica fan who can't listen to Metallica doing one of their own songs now because Hetfield's vocals just aren't as good on it as David's.

6What is your favorite cover song? Empty Re: What is your favorite cover song? Mon 21 Sep 2009, 20:39

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
I love Midlife Crisis and Land of Confusion. Their best two covers ever.

7What is your favorite cover song? Empty Re: What is your favorite cover song? Sun 04 Oct 2009, 04:37

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
Wow. Its hard to choose. They didnt sing much of fade to black though. And I heard a bad version of walk on youtube (couldnt hear it over the fans). havent heard black though.

8What is your favorite cover song? Empty Re: What is your favorite cover song? Tue 06 Oct 2009, 00:53

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
pantera walk :)

9What is your favorite cover song? Empty Re: What is your favorite cover song? Tue 06 Oct 2009, 01:13

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Its a tie between two, and ill tell you why its a tie.

Holy Diver - Killswitch Engage (Dio Cover)
Land of Confusion - Disturbed (Genesis Cover)

I like Holy Diver the most, but I also really liked the original, so to me Killswitch simply perfected an already awesome song. Disturbed took a song i didnt like as an original and turned it into one of my all time favourites. So as a song i like Holy Diver better, but as improving upon the original, Disturbed did the best job.

Comprende'?

10What is your favorite cover song? Empty Re: What is your favorite cover song? Sat 10 Oct 2009, 09:18

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
I like Land Of Confusion because it originally was kind of bland (no offense to Phil Collins). Kind of how Red did Ordinary World just recently....good song both ways but they did a good job on it. I'd like to hear, just for the hell of it, Disturbed's version of a female artists song. They'd make it sound better.

11What is your favorite cover song? Empty Re: What is your favorite cover song? Sun 11 Oct 2009, 00:19

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
There was also this AiC cover.

12What is your favorite cover song? Empty Re: What is your favorite cover song? Sun 11 Oct 2009, 10:30

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Land Of Confusion or (The New) Midlife Crises

Also just to let everyone know, we have a bunch of down loadable songs on the site for free, Games, and also every secret little Disturbed song you could ever want.

13What is your favorite cover song? Empty Re: What is your favorite cover song? Sun 11 Oct 2009, 14:03

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Did Disturbed ever do a cover of Drowning Pools Let the Bodies Hit The Floor?

14What is your favorite cover song? Empty Re: What is your favorite cover song? Sun 06 Dec 2009, 12:53

nomasanarquia

nomasanarquia
Warrior
I love Shout 2000 and Land of Confusion. The video for Land of Confusion is my favorite one :D

15What is your favorite cover song? Empty Re: What is your favorite cover song? Sun 06 Dec 2009, 16:47

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
I love them all hehe xxx but got to vote for LOC despite shout being a song i do listen to on repeat!!

16What is your favorite cover song? Empty Re: What is your favorite cover song? Wed 09 Dec 2009, 01:48

kenji666

kenji666
Stupified
totally Fade To Black

i wanted to cry when i heard it

so beautiful... :Tear:

17What is your favorite cover song? Empty Re: What is your favorite cover song? Thu 01 Apr 2010, 13:37

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Fade to Black.

Might not have had the ending solo, but Dave's vox brought it to a whole new level.

18What is your favorite cover song? Empty Re: What is your favorite cover song? Thu 01 Apr 2010, 14:33

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
S.M.F wrote:Did Disturbed ever do a cover of Drowning Pools Let the Bodies Hit The Floor?

Nope, not yet.

I have to vote for midlife crisis or fade to black.

19What is your favorite cover song? Empty Re: What is your favorite cover song? Thu 01 Apr 2010, 14:44

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Land of Confusion, addicting song.

20What is your favorite cover song? Empty Re: What is your favorite cover song? Fri 02 Apr 2010, 23:46

TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson
Stupified
Land of confusion is great, but I LOVE Walk and wished I could have seen them play it live.

21What is your favorite cover song? Empty Re: What is your favorite cover song? Sat 03 Apr 2010, 00:05

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Stricken_Mistress wrote:
S.M.F wrote:Did Disturbed ever do a cover of Drowning Pools Let the Bodies Hit The Floor?

Nope, not yet.

I have to vote for midlife crisis or fade to black.
I wasn't sure because a lot of people i know have that song listed as disturbed.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com