Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

» L Y R I C S » B-Sides » Forsaken

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forsaken Empty Forsaken Sun 19 Apr 2009, 02:38

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I'm over it 🐒
You see I’m falling in the vast abyss
Clouded by memories of the past
At last I say

I hear it fading, I can't speak it
Or else you will dig my grave
You fear them finding, always whining
Take my hand now be alive

You see I cannot be forsaken
Because I’m not the only one
We walk amongst you feeding, raping
Must we hide from everyone?

I’m over it
Why can't we feed together embrace it
Sleeping so long, taking off the mask
At last I say

My fear is fading, I can't speak it
Or else you will dig my grave
You fear them finding, always whining
Take my hand now be alive

Everyone

2Forsaken Empty Re: Forsaken Wed 24 Jun 2009, 01:22

Lazarus12

Lazarus12
Believer
This song grew on me, I thought it was meh at first, now its I think its really good, probably cuz I used to have a crappy quality, thhis site gave me a way better quality one.

3Forsaken Empty Re: Forsaken Mon 29 Jun 2009, 14:41

TimDisturbed

TimDisturbed
Disturbed One
Just you let you all know, this isn't a Disturbed song. Just because David Draiman sung it, doesn't mean it's a Disturbed song, especially since members from other bands played the other instruments. But, it would be cool if Disturbed revamped and re-released this song one day.

4Forsaken Empty Re: Forsaken Mon 29 Jun 2009, 17:43

Inside The Fire

Inside The Fire
Disturbed One
yeah but i still like it and david did a great job on this song. David

5Forsaken Empty Re: Forsaken Mon 29 Jun 2009, 18:04

ADisturbed0ne

ADisturbed0ne
Stupified
The song originally had Jon's vocals but his record label wouldn't allow him to put the song on the soundtrack for Queen of the Damned for some reason which I cannot remember... so he brought in David to sing his part. It's a Korn song with David's vocals. And personally, I like David's version a lot more, it just sounds a lot darker than Jon's version to me.

6Forsaken Empty Re: Forsaken Thu 02 Jul 2009, 13:55

TimDisturbed

TimDisturbed
Disturbed One
ADisturbed0ne wrote:The song originally had Jon's vocals but his record label wouldn't allow him to put the song on the soundtrack for Queen of the Damned for some reason which I cannot remember... so he brought in David to sing his part. It's a Korn song with David's vocals. And personally, I like David's version a lot more, it just sounds a lot darker than Jon's version to me.

I agree, I like Draiman's version a lot better, and it is darker as well.

7Forsaken Empty Re: Forsaken Fri 03 Jul 2009, 03:30

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
David can sing better anyways, and I just love his voice.. love the song and yes, David's version is better.

8Forsaken Empty Re: Forsaken Fri 03 Jul 2009, 16:42

TimDisturbed

TimDisturbed
Disturbed One
Indeed, David can sing better than Davis. The Guy

9Forsaken Empty Re: Forsaken Fri 03 Jul 2009, 19:55

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
Dancing David

10Forsaken Empty Re: Forsaken Sat 14 Nov 2009, 21:11

SaphireTsukikage

SaphireTsukikage
Disturbed One
loved this song when i heard in Queen of the Damned, but it's mainly a korn song
i actually liked the movie version better, it was creepier

11Forsaken Empty Re: Forsaken Sat 14 Nov 2009, 21:47

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
ya this song when David sings it is awesome, just like fade to black! or whole Lotta love, must i go on? Dancing David :Diamond Ring: Lick Domo Kun

12Forsaken Empty Re: Forsaken Tue 26 Jan 2010, 03:32

miroalex

miroalex
hi i'm new here

is there any other song like this i mean in this type i really love this one ...

P.S i love all disturbed musics but this one is special to me ... ;)

13Forsaken Empty Re: Forsaken Fri 04 Jun 2010, 01:52

Remiel

Stricken
I like all of the work Disturbed has done with other bands. This is awesome because it incorporates David's vocals into one of KoRn's best songs (all opinionated).

Does anyone have information on songs that Disturbed made with Tool or Linkin Park? I've heard songs on Dizzler.com that list the artists as "Disturbed & Tool" and "Disturbed featuring Chester Bennington of Linkin Park" respectively. I'm not sure if they're authentic but they both sound cool.

14Forsaken Empty Re: Forsaken Fri 04 Jun 2010, 02:40

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Remiel wrote:I like all of the work Disturbed has done with other bands. This is awesome because it incorporates David's vocals into one of KoRn's best songs (all opinionated).

Does anyone have information on songs that Disturbed made with Tool or Linkin Park? I've heard songs on Dizzler.com that list the artists as "Disturbed & Tool" and "Disturbed featuring Chester Bennington of Linkin Park" respectively. I'm not sure if they're authentic but they both sound cool.

Well they did a cover of tool's Stinkfist that was in like 99 and Chester sang Walk by pantera with Disturbed.

15Forsaken Empty Re: Forsaken Fri 04 Jun 2010, 03:09

Remiel

Stricken
CrowX wrote:
Remiel wrote:I like all of the work Disturbed has done with other bands. This is awesome because it incorporates David's vocals into one of KoRn's best songs (all opinionated).

Well they did a cover of tool's Stinkfist that was in like 99 and Chester sang Walk by pantera with Disturbed.

Well the Disturbed & Tool song is titled "Killing You Now" and the one featuring Chester Bennington may or may not have a listed name because the website is retarded and the file name runs off the screen.

You could try checking out the website, but they're difficult to find because they're not on the Disturbed page. If you want me to give you the rundown let me know, otherwise it's probably best to forget about it because Dizzler is really confusing.

16Forsaken Empty Re: Forsaken Fri 04 Jun 2010, 03:13

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Remiel wrote:
CrowX wrote:

Well the Disturbed & Tool song is titled "Killing You Now" and the one featuring Chester Bennington may or may not have a listed name because the website is retarded and the file name runs off the screen.

You could try checking out the website, but they're difficult to find because they're not on the Disturbed page. If you want me to give you the rundown let me know, otherwise it's probably best to forget about it because Dizzler is really confusing.

Ok killing you now is not a Disturbed Song or tool song people been saying that for years it is all bullshit and the chester song is walk they did that for a tribute to dimebag thats legit but kiling you now is bullshit .here check this out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

17Forsaken Empty Re: Forsaken Fri 04 Jun 2010, 03:20

Remiel

Stricken
CrowX wrote:
Remiel wrote:
CrowX wrote:

Ok killing you now is not a Disturbed Song or tool song people been saying that for years it is all bullshit and the chester song is walk they did that for a tribute to dimebag thats legit but kiling you now is bullshit .here check this out.

Awesome, thanks for clearing that one up. But the one with Chester is definitely NOT Walk. I'll listen to it and paste the lyrics in this post, then we can Google it or something and settle this.

[edit] Well this is disappointing. It seems the Dizzler website has died and is no more. I guess this song will be lost in music limbo forever.

18Forsaken Empty Re: Forsaken Thu 25 Nov 2010, 04:45

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted

i don't think i've seen this clip before, which is weird

but man, he sounds amazing !

also, love what he says about Jonathan Davis
and the fact that he read the entire Vampire Chronicles, makes me love him even mooore!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» L Y R I C S » B-Sides » Forsaken

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com