Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Favorite Indestructible Song

Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty13%Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty 13% [ 23 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty11%Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty 11% [ 18 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty7%Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty 7% [ 12 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty18%Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty 18% [ 30 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty6%Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty 6% [ 11 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty9%Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty 9% [ 15 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty7%Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty 7% [ 12 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty5%Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty 5% [ 9 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty4%Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty 4% [ 6 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty11%Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty 11% [ 18 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty5%Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty 5% [ 8 ]
Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty4%Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty 4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 171

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Wed 30 Sep 2009, 22:27

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Divide is my favorite beause when I listen to it I just get all fired up.

27Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Wed 30 Sep 2009, 22:49

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
god iv not listened to that song in ages

im away to do that now :)

28Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Mon 12 Oct 2009, 18:16

Nina Atlas

Nina Atlas
the night! Head Banger

29Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Thu 11 Feb 2010, 01:10

Syncpro

Syncpro
Dehumanized
Indestructible and The Night are my fav Head Banger Rock Band

30Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Mon 15 Feb 2010, 22:43

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
indestructible and inside the fire :)

31Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty Favorite Indestructible Song Wed 10 Mar 2010, 12:40

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Zerstörer wrote:The Curse. I like the message it sends, how somehow we will create the strength to make it through all the bad circumstances life can throw at us, and we will keep going, and eventually break the system.

Hey Zerstorer thanks alot for that comment because my dad was in a car accident Monday March 1st 2010 on his way home from he is still alive and not dead which really matters the most so that means he dyfed "The Curse" I told him that to make him feel better even though he is in alot of pain.

32Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Wed 10 Mar 2010, 15:11

FuckinParasite

FuckinParasite
Most of them, I checked all except Facade, Divide and Perfect Insanity.
Its also very sad that Parasite and Run didnt made into the album, imo theyre better songs than Facade, Criminal, Inside The Fire or the aforementioned.

Torn and The Night are masterpieces, so are Haunted and Parasite. Indestructible is awesome, but gets kinda boring when you listen to it too much. I also think Inside The Fire is hugely overrated, the solo and the main riffs are nice though, but its not THAT special as people make it out to be. The Curse and Deceiver are really great too.

33Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Wed 10 Mar 2010, 15:41

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
i really like all of them...but im into divide cuz of the lyric- " im one impressive motherfucker now wouldnt you say"
that is just awesome

34Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Tue 16 Mar 2010, 11:52

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Haunted..... favorite song of all time easily.

Love the intro, love the chorus, love the lyrics but most of fucking all..... I love the goddamn ending! :D

Rockout

xxxDisturbedxxx

In regards to your sig, I agree with you for the most part.

But you should check out Avril's cover of Chop Suey xD

35Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Mon 22 Mar 2010, 02:15

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
TheGuy wrote:Perfect Insanity perfect song to rock out to Head Bang

Agreed Smiley Face

36Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Fri 02 Apr 2010, 02:56

tlg80

tlg80
It's hard to pick just one. The Night, Inside The Fire, and Haunted.

37Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Fri 09 Apr 2010, 12:55

dalescfc

dalescfc
I picked indestructible But if i didnt pick that then i would have picked Torn Indestructible

38Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Sat 10 Apr 2010, 17:35

NightHawk

NightHawk
Believer
My fav is crimanal i want you to quicken my end ahaha the best Disturbed Warrior

39Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Sat 10 Apr 2010, 18:23

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Enough! because of it's awesome breakdown. Especially I think it's one of their more complex songs.

40Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Thu 29 Apr 2010, 05:38

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Criminal no Doub

41Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Thu 29 Apr 2010, 11:50

Tai Tnak

Tai Tnak
Immortalized
Perfect Insanity (:

42Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Sun 02 May 2010, 10:37

GiveIntoTheNight

GiveIntoTheNight
Loading The Weapon
I couldn't decide between Inside the Fire and The Night. I chose the Night because I love Dan's solo and also because I believed it would have less votes than Inside the Fire. It turned out I was wrong. Head Banger

43Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Fri 07 May 2010, 21:06

Arial

Arial
The Night is my all time fave song by Disturbed.
I've listened to it over 500 times... I'm in love with it haha.

44Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Tue 18 May 2010, 03:26

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
This is the only album I own, and I couldn't pick which one was my absolute favorite Dx

I voted for:

Indestructible
Inside The Fire
The Night
Perfect Insanity
Façade

45Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Thu 20 May 2010, 16:44

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
From the actual 12 album songs The Night is by far my favorite. That solo gives me goosebumps everytime I hear it :) As far as all of the songs released with Indestructible I think Parasite is my second choice. I can listen to that over and over. It runs deep within me.

*DISTURBED1*
Disturbed Warrior

46Favorite Indestructible Song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Indestructible Song Tue 01 Jun 2010, 11:12

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
I voted for The Night, its my favourite song from Disturbed

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com