Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why did Fuzz leave?? Empty Why did Fuzz leave?? Sat 11 Apr 2009, 17:42

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
The only thing ive been able to find on the subject was a couple of quotes from Dave. Does anyone know a detailed explanation of why he left?

:)

2Why did Fuzz leave?? Empty Re: Why did Fuzz leave?? Sat 11 Apr 2009, 17:55

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
this is according to draiman [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now this is what fuzz says.

Here's the deal. I am sick of my wife telling me that there are people on this myspace thing pretending to be me and talking all kinds of crap.So here we go. I got kicked out of the band three years ago because I didn't suck Dave's cock.(kiss his ass) I don't care what you here or read. Three weeks after i got the call from the lawyer and management I talked to Mikey and he told me straight up he said "Listen Fuzz, I don't want you out of the band but Dave does and he said he would quit if me and Dan didn't agree to give you the boot. Im afraid I could be next and Im not going back to selling car parts." All Danny had to say was "Hey its not a band anymore it's a business, and it's called music business, Not music friendship." So they hire themselves a tool and moved on. So they lose a friend they've had for 16 years, a small price to pay for fame and furtune. As for me I am doing OK. I married a playboy model, we have a daughter together. I still own a studio in the city, and sit in on sessions once in a while just to keep the chops up to par. I own a general contracting bis. I play hockey twice a week, go quading on the weekends. Go to Europe 2 or 3 times a year. And play with my daughter. As for band? One thing ive learned in life. Do or do not, there is no maybe! When im ready to do band 24-7 I will. Until then Peace Fuzz 12-2-06 -----------UPDATE! ---------------------------------------------Hello everybody, I have been asked alot of questions over the last year and figured i would answer some of them in a general kind of way for all to see. first and most important I had a baby boy last Jan. he is a little over a year old and is simply the best. I have finished rebuilding my building down in the city(chicago) and have put the finishing touches on the new recording studio,United Tech. You can go to my partners myspace and get all of the info on that. I have built and sold 22 town homes here on the southside over the last 3 years and I am curently building the first fase of a 24 unit complex in Bridgeview. Wich brings me to the next question people ask."Why aren't you in another band?" I had a couple of opportunities, nothing out of this world but It would have got me back on stage and on the road. But there is more to it than that. Before my Wife got pregnant I was still in disturbed and I told her that I would be on the road and she would be at home with the kids. I new that would be tough but it was what I worked for my whole life and this was one of the drawbacks of being in a band. I figured I was making the money,doing what I always dreamed of, and I was out with 2 of my best friends. Well when my friends fucked me I had to look at things in a different way. Do I want to go out on the road with a bunch of strangers, Make Fair money and miss my kids growing up just so I can keep my ego pumped up. NO! I chose a harder path for me but a better path for them. I have learned that sometimes we must put aside what we love the most,to do what is best for those who will love you the most. Peace Fuzz 2-2-08

3Why did Fuzz leave?? Empty Re: Why did Fuzz leave?? Sat 11 Apr 2009, 18:02

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
where did u get this?

4Why did Fuzz leave?? Empty Re: Why did Fuzz leave?? Sat 11 Apr 2009, 18:14

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Its on his myspace

5Why did Fuzz leave?? Empty Re: Why did Fuzz leave?? Sat 11 Apr 2009, 18:15

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Could you send me a link?

6Why did Fuzz leave?? Empty Re: Why did Fuzz leave?? Sat 11 Apr 2009, 18:21

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7Why did Fuzz leave?? Empty Re: Why did Fuzz leave?? Sat 11 Apr 2009, 18:30

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Thanks Much dude

8Why did Fuzz leave?? Empty Re: Why did Fuzz leave?? Thu 16 Apr 2009, 13:41

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
how do we know this is him he didnt give any actual names or children etc and if he "got the call from the lawyer and management" why would he risk sayingt anything on myspace

9Why did Fuzz leave?? Empty Re: Why did Fuzz leave?? Sat 12 Sep 2009, 02:34

zealouso

Warrior
thankz for this mike, now i know

10Why did Fuzz leave?? Empty Re: Why did Fuzz leave?? Sat 12 Sep 2009, 05:42

zealouso

Warrior
CrowX wrote:this is according to draiman [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now this is what fuzz says.

Here's the deal. I am sick of my wife telling me that there are people on this myspace thing pretending to be me and talking all kinds of crap.So here we go. I got kicked out of the band three years ago because I didn't suck Dave's cock.(kiss his ass) I don't care what you here or read. Three weeks after i got the call from the lawyer and management I talked to Mikey and he told me straight up he said "Listen Fuzz, I don't want you out of the band but Dave does and he said he would quit if me and Dan didn't agree to give you the boot. Im afraid I could be next and Im not going back to selling car parts." All Danny had to say was "Hey its not a band anymore it's a business, and it's called music business, Not music friendship." So they hire themselves a tool and moved on. So they lose a friend they've had for 16 years, a small price to pay for fame and furtune. As for me I am doing OK. I married a playboy model, we have a daughter together. I still own a studio in the city, and sit in on sessions once in a while just to keep the chops up to par. I own a general contracting bis. I play hockey twice a week, go quading on the weekends. Go to Europe 2 or 3 times a year. And play with my daughter. As for band? One thing ive learned in life. Do or do not, there is no maybe! When im ready to do band 24-7 I will. Until then Peace Fuzz 12-2-06 -----------UPDATE! ---------------------------------------------Hello everybody, I have been asked alot of questions over the last year and figured i would answer some of them in a general kind of way for all to see. first and most important I had a baby boy last Jan. he is a little over a year old and is simply the best. I have finished rebuilding my building down in the city(chicago) and have put the finishing touches on the new recording studio,United Tech. You can go to my partners myspace and get all of the info on that. I have built and sold 22 town homes here on the southside over the last 3 years and I am curently building the first fase of a 24 unit complex in Bridgeview. Wich brings me to the next question people ask."Why aren't you in another band?" I had a couple of opportunities, nothing out of this world but It would have got me back on stage and on the road. But there is more to it than that. Before my Wife got pregnant I was still in disturbed and I told her that I would be on the road and she would be at home with the kids. I new that would be tough but it was what I worked for my whole life and this was one of the drawbacks of being in a band. I figured I was making the money,doing what I always dreamed of, and I was out with 2 of my best friends. Well when my friends fucked me I had to look at things in a different way. Do I want to go out on the road with a bunch of strangers, Make Fair money and miss my kids growing up just so I can keep my ego pumped up. NO! I chose a harder path for me but a better path for them. I have learned that sometimes we must put aside what we love the most,to do what is best for those who will love you the most. Peace Fuzz 2-2-08

i was lazy to read that last time, now i was forced bcoz of boredom

even though that

thankz for that mike

11Why did Fuzz leave?? Empty Re: Why did Fuzz leave?? Sat 12 Sep 2009, 14:49

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
That explains alot.

12Why did Fuzz leave?? Empty Re: Why did Fuzz leave?? Sat 12 Sep 2009, 16:33

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Its amazing how some bands are able to stay together for so long while others do not when there is so much crap they have to put up with, whether is it with each other or everything else that happens on the road. But Fuzz is probably happier living life the way he does now versus how it was with the band. There are things more important than life than trying to be famous.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com