Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Operation: Mindcrime Tour Dates Empty Operation: Mindcrime Tour Dates Sat 03 Oct 2015, 01:11

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So this is kind of awkward. John's gonna be busy up till Christmas with his Geoff Tate gig.

Kinda wondering how this will affect the Disturbed tour in the future... (scheduling conflicts and all that)

2Operation: Mindcrime Tour Dates Empty Re: Operation: Mindcrime Tour Dates Sat 03 Oct 2015, 09:47

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Well their aren't any Disturbed Tour dates until March 2016 so I think it will be a small touring cycle. John Will be fine:)

3Operation: Mindcrime Tour Dates Empty Re: Operation: Mindcrime Tour Dates Sat 03 Oct 2015, 12:55

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
I'm going to the first show of the tour, man. I meant later on.

4Operation: Mindcrime Tour Dates Empty Re: Operation: Mindcrime Tour Dates Sat 03 Oct 2015, 14:37

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Oooohh Sorry!Lol! I think it's okay that he gets to do other stuff because if he could'nt then that would cause a rift.  

5Operation: Mindcrime Tour Dates Empty Re: Operation: Mindcrime Tour Dates Sun 04 Oct 2015, 03:07

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
If anything does come out of this whole Geoff Tate gig, I really want Disturbed to cover Spreading the Disease from the Operation: Mindcrime album (since John knows all the songs on it now). I'm fairly certain everyone in Disturbed loves that album too.

Scott Rockenfield does this awesome drum intro that Mike could really bring his flavor to and have a lot of fun with, the main riff would sound amazing with Dan's tone, and that banshee-like chorus is so massive and powerful: it would be great with David's multilayered vocals.

Not to mention that low, slightly growly bridge Geoff does near the end that David could work wonders on (maybe he could update the lyrics to reflect the political turmoil of today). Plus, it has "spreading the disease" right in the title. It's a perfect cover for Disturbed.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com