Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Album Streaming on iTunes Empty Album Streaming on iTunes Fri 14 Aug 2015, 02:09

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Disturbed has made the entire album available for streaming via iTunes!

"Disturbed
1 hr ·

Our new album ‪#‎Immortalized‬ is streaming in it’s entirety right now on iTunes First Play! Hear it before it’s released on August 21 here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Album Streaming on iTunes Empty Re: Album Streaming on iTunes Fri 14 Aug 2015, 02:21

Octavariumguy

Octavariumguy
So after listening to the album, it's pretty good as a whole, but I can't lie and have to say that I am a little disappointed in the lack of heaviness in a lot of the songs.  The first half of the album was fucking awesome! The last half is pretty cool, but the stuff in the middle wasn't as awesome as the other stuff like 'Open Your Eye' or 'The Light'.  I would write a whole review, but everyone can listen to it themselves haha.  I think I just need to listen to it all a couple times now that I know what to expect.

3Album Streaming on iTunes Empty Re: Album Streaming on iTunes Fri 14 Aug 2015, 02:47

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
you need a proxy app to play its only available in the usa and canada at the moment

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com