Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Although, I looooove Disturbed's New Single "Immortalized" if "Hell To Pay" is anything what the new album will be like then I am Afraid that Disturbed's Reign at top might be dethroned. I think Disturbed will debut at #1 but, not for long if the new FFDP Album "GOT YOUR SIX" is as good as "Hell To Pay" I really really really hope these two tour maybe MAYHEMFEST 2016??!! What do you guys think??

Last edited by Ravensclaw on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 09:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the video for more awesomeness)

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Im a huge ffdp fan. I'd say they are my 3rd fav behind Disturbed and A7X but I think they should have gone on hiatus like they said they were going to instead of making this junk. Jekyll and Hyde was horrible. Hell To Pay sounds more like its a BSide from the previous WSOH albums. If they are gonna do a new album they need to reach deep within to find what drove them to write stuff for WOTF.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I actually agree with that statement:) They said they are taking a long break after this and IVAN is going to be doing his own side project. Hell To Pay is a great song though.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
They said that before the WSOH albums were released & the tour afterwards. Lets how true to their word they are this time.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Meant to say "got your six" not WSOH

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I think they will I mean they are doing the samething as Disturbed Tour, Record, Tour Record, I think that they might need sometime away from each other.

boozehound

boozehound
Believer
I'm really enjoying 'Hell To Pay' very much and from the teaser for 'No Sudden Movements' the album is gonna be a great one, but there is still more of Disturbed to be heard yet and other bands like Sevendust, Trivium, and Drowning Pool got stuff coming out.

Good time to listen to some metal this year

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
its really good man i think i will listen to this album even thow im not a big ffdp fan

Zederia

Zederia
Not my Last Dance was a bit of a letdown. but I enjoy the rest of the album, especially "I apologize"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com