Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
So we get Immortalized single on Friday? Sweet.

Dan is recording bass. Im thinking John wasnt present during recording due to schedule conflicts with his other band. I hope they didnt secretly kick John out lol

disturbedsikkness

disturbedsikkness
Believer
Does anyone know where the hell John Moyer is?  Haven't seen his name anywhere.  All the shit we've seen, from the making-of videos to the press releases about the band meeting and recording in secret just mention the 3 guys.  Is John still in the band I wonder?

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
Didn't want to make a special thread just to ask these questions, so i figured I'd ask here

1) do you think we'll get long clips of making the album like we did with indestructible?
2) i remember finding, a while ago, a filmed live concert - not by a fan in the crowd, but professionally, like for television or dvd. do you guys think they'll do another one? like for example for the house of blues one?

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
its possible I think its maybe time for another live show their could be a tour edition of Immortalized next year with the a dvd on it i hope so i would love another one of those the TTF Tour Edition had so much content on it a live show music videos the making of stricken I just wish we could get that content again like before

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com