Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sun 10 May 2009, 08:43

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Yeah whats number 1

77The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sun 10 May 2009, 17:45

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
They got papa roach number 1

78The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Mon 11 May 2009, 04:36

zealouso

Warrior
the night video was great
i just didnt understand why the security guard vanished on that video
but by the way it was so coooooool and niceeeeeeeeee

79The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Mon 11 May 2009, 12:24

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
The Night came and Killed him.

80The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Mon 11 May 2009, 13:42

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Yeah thats the intense part

81The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Tue 12 May 2009, 12:44

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
is anyone else getting a message saying not avaliable in your country?....weird.

82The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Tue 12 May 2009, 13:39

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
laurieann131313 wrote:is anyone else getting a message saying not avaliable in your country?....weird.

I fixed it works now

83The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Thu 14 May 2009, 06:11

zealouso

Warrior
CrowX wrote:The Night came and Killed him.

i thought when :pale: played the song it was night time

haha

84The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty The Night video Fri 22 May 2009, 21:43

Stevez91

Stevez91
I believe this to be the best song on the album in my opinion..the riffs are never predictable and its jus a very catchy song...yet i feel the video of the single is boring and ruins the outlook on the song:( still its great to listen to on Cd..jus aint good to watch ha...thats my opinion anyway =]

85The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 13 Jun 2009, 15:21

MistrissKittie

MistrissKittie
I enjoyed the video... One of my favorite songs. Dancing David

86The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 13 Jun 2009, 16:41

Queen_Vee

Queen_Vee
Stupified
Love the video.

David looks amazing as always, love the breath on the glass ;D

& does Mike have new hair ?

87The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 13 Jun 2009, 17:41

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
Queen Vee is that actually a real picture of you and David or have you photo-shopped it?

88The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 13 Jun 2009, 17:47

Queen_Vee

Queen_Vee
Stupified
Bowers wrote:Queen Vee is that actually a real picture of you and David or have you photo-shopped it?

Nope, real picture at Manchester Apollo 6th October 2008.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

:D Best night ever !

89The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 13 Jun 2009, 17:50

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
Lol Dan looks drunk and Mike looks like he's really annoyed :lol: did you not get John?

90The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 13 Jun 2009, 17:53

Queen_Vee

Queen_Vee
Stupified
Bowers wrote:Lol Dan looks drunk and Mike looks like he's really annoyed :lol: did you not get John?

I know the one of Dan is pretty bad, he was talking in the middle of the photo because we were trying to be quick & not keep them too long. I saw John, he signed my CD but he was in more of a hurry so I didnt get a photo.

91The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 13 Jun 2009, 17:55

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
still your one very lucky lady to have meet them and gotten a few pictures

92The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 13 Jun 2009, 17:56

Queen_Vee

Queen_Vee
Stupified
Bowers wrote:still your one very lucky lady to have meet them and gotten a few pictures

Thankyou :D

Yes I am, one of the best nights of my life & they were very nice guys !

93The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 13 Jun 2009, 17:57

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
that's one crazy ass nose piercing Lol must have hurt to get it done

94The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 13 Jun 2009, 17:58

Queen_Vee

Queen_Vee
Stupified
Bowers wrote:that's one crazy ass nose piercing Lol must have hurt to get it done

Haha! Yes it did!

95The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 13 Jun 2009, 18:00

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
well welcome to the forum as its good to see another British person on here

96The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 13 Jun 2009, 18:01

Queen_Vee

Queen_Vee
Stupified
Bowers wrote:well welcome to the forum as its good to see another British person on here

Whereabouts are you based ?

Im from Manchester.

97The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 13 Jun 2009, 18:03

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
im from Scotland can i ask do you have a strong Manchester accent?

98The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 13 Jun 2009, 18:10

Queen_Vee

Queen_Vee
Stupified
Bowers wrote:im from Scotland can i ask do you have a strong Manchester accent?

Haha no I dont.

I live about 40 minutes from Manchester but it's just easier to say I live there.

99The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 13 Jun 2009, 18:21

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
ah ok well its still good to have you here as there a good British contingent but the more the better

100The Night Music Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The Night Music Video Sat 13 Jun 2009, 20:31

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
Copyright strikes again... I'm lucky the one I posted hasn't been removed yet.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com