Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Doppelgangers

Doppelgangers
Hi all!

My name is Mayte C. Goñi and I'm a freelance graphic designer and illustrator from Spain. I've been working as full-time freelance designer the last 3 years but now I'm trying to specialize a part of my business in designing artwork for metal bands.

My work can be viewed at maytecg.com I'm not new at this, I've done paid designs for bands and many clients from different areas before, but I never had the opportunity to design for a metal band, which is the style of music that I REALLY enjoy so now I want to prepare a portfolio a bit more specialized for that.

So, for that reason, I'm offering a very limited offer for interested bands: from today until next Sunday I'm offering 2 FREE and custom album artwork design for 2 different bands. Those who are interested, please fill this form to apply:
maytecg.wufoo.com/forms/z7x3p9

I will choose the two more interesting proposals (creatively speaking or / and those that provide me more opportunities to promote my work) and I'll create a completely free and quality artwork for a CD cover for online promotion or printing.

This is a limited offer, when the 2 free covers are finished I'll post the final design here and I'll continue offering my designer services but I will no longer working for free.

Any style of metal is welcome but for the cover I would prefer dark or horror concepts.

Questions or comments here or by private message. Interested bands, please apply filling the form: maytecg.wufoo.com/forms/z7x3p9/

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i dont know could you post some examples for people to see on the forum it depends on how good they are if we can use them for something one day let me know yea

Doppelgangers

Doppelgangers
Ravensclaw wrote:i dont know could you post some examples for people to see on the forum it depends on how good they are if we can use them for something one day let me know yea

Hi, sure! My work can be viewed at my website: maytecg.com (I can't put links).

My showreel:
youtube.com/watch?v=PHsn5N8ZxXs

And a few samples of my work:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TheJoker

TheJoker
I like your darker style of work.

Doppelgangers

Doppelgangers
TheJokdTher wrote:I like your darker style of work.
Thank you!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com